Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Wall

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...-united-states

It had to be rolled out as it was. Unfortunately some innocent families get caught in crossfire. But a lot of immigrants arent good people. Maybe people that will be starting forest fires this summer. WE DONT KNOW.

And we are not a Muslim country. Muslims should go to other Muslim countries. Is Egypt full?

Love you Muslims. God is good. But we have intolerance for intolerant foreigners. America is set with our culture. If one can't accept it and assimilate, leave.

And wayy too many hb1 hb2 visas and exemptions. Whole immigration system is STILL in disarray
    Written like a Trump speech.

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Huge majority of immigrants come through on planes anyhow!!!!! Bwjhaha just saying people!!! Morjoriy of so called illegals have over due there stay by passport and can't get back even if they wanted to!!!! The circular flow was halted q long time ago!!! Making up for our majority of "illegals"

I believe we need walls at both borders so we dont have people like this slip in... its not just for illegals.... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...-man-beheaded/

btt...........

Bump...,...

btt.........

How This Country Solved Its Illegal Immigration Problem in One Simple Step True Daily Staff May 1, 2017 News No Comments
    When other countries welcomed refugees with open arms, Hungary decided it was time to eradicate illegal immigration at any cost.

The country succeeded, but that success damaged relations with the European Union in the process.

Hungary’s second border fence has just been completed in the southern town of Asotthalom. The 96-mile long, 14 ft. tall double-line of defense doesn’t look too intimidating from a distance. Go a little closer and you’ll notice several layers of razor-wire capable of delivering electric shocks, cameras, heat sensors and loud speakers ready to tell migrants they’re about to break Hungarian law if they as much as touch the fence.

Add a few hundred military officers and “border hunters” and it’s virtually impossible to break.

HA HA It took 6 posts before someone posted a picture of a wall that was built to keep people out but in the end did not keep those people out HAHAHAH idiot.

How This Country Solved Its Illegal Immigration Problem in One Simple Step True Daily Staff May 1, 2017 News No Comments
    When other countries welcomed refugees with open arms, Hungary decided it was time to eradicate illegal immigration at any cost.

The country succeeded, but that success damaged relations with the European Union in the process.

Hungary’s second border fence has just been completed in the southern town of Asotthalom. The 96-mile long, 14 ft. tall double-line of defense doesn’t look too intimidating from a distance. Go a little closer and you’ll notice several layers of razor-wire capable of delivering electric shocks, cameras, heat sensors and loud speakers ready to tell migrants they’re about to break Hungarian law if they as much as touch the fence.

Add a few hundred military officers and “border hunters” and it’s virtually impossible to break.

Now let's start again from here.

I have never understood why our government would help all these illegals. Its been going on for decades.