Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wall

Mexicos prez is mad. I wonder why? http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...cels-u-s-trip/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    The drug cartels will care less about the wall being built because, they will get their drugs into this country one way or another. Your talking about billions and billions of dollars and no way are they going to just stop.
    People not going to get a free run and catch and release will stop, people will start going to jail. So they will get stopped a great deal. Sounds like a plan to most of us that have at least one optimistic bone in our bodies.

The cartels will now face opposition instead of the red carpet of the Democrat party.

So they will to to enter by sea and the coast guard will now be doing it's job since Obummer flew off in his copter!!

Airplane Surveillance will be stepped up and their stand down orders will now also be over.

So the cartels are now going to face something with teeth, Mr.Pessimist!!

And the tunnels will finally get full attention, also.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I agree nafta was a huge mistake, we can blame Republicans and Democrats for that mess.

Did you know more Republicans supported Nafta then did Democrats

Did you know it was negotiated by Bush1

And signed into law by Clinton
    Well I'll be!!!! Would you like a dog bisquit now?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Well I'll be!!!! Would you like a dog bisquit now?
    Thanks but no thanks, I heard you like tootsie rolls you know the kind that comes from a human lmao!!

People not going to get a free run and catch and release will stop, people will start going to jail. So they will get stopped a great deal. Sounds like a plan to most of us that have at least one optimistic bone in our bodies.

The cartels will now face opposition instead of the red carpet of the Democrat party.

So they will to to enter by sea and the coast guard will now be doing it's job since Obummer flew off in his copter!!

Airplane Surveillance will be stepped up and their stand down orders will now also be over.

Money money money money!!!!!!!!! And that will be the deciding factor wait and see.

Get rid of the illegals. Add more jobs to help cut down foodstamps. Theres some money
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Mexico is going to pay for the wall. No sorry we will pay for the wall and Mexico will pay us back. No sorry we are going to pay for the wall and put 20% tax on imports from mexico to pay for the wall so sorry that means again were going to pay for the wall. Just pay for the wall and stop all the other nonsense because, most Americans are not going to mind. Will it stop the illegals from coming no but it sure will slow them down and make much much more difficult to get in.

Housing market is looking up. You know Carson is going to mandate Citizenship for HUD eligibility. Right now its is discrimination to even ask. Also right now ex-cons are moved to front of list. I see that changing.

Mexico is just one source of illegals. How many are here from other places on expired visas?

I hope Trump isn't like some of the biggest cartel drug dealers that got caught. Ronald Reagan and George Bush. A wall wouldn't of stopped them from getting drugs in to the USA. They just used military cargo planes.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    get rid of the illegals. Add more jobs to help cut down foodstamps. Theres some money
    that is actually double money ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,people actually working and paying taxes and not getting tax revenue for welfare !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 what concept !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    i hope trump isn't like some of the biggest cartel drug dealers that got caught. Ronald reagan and george bush. A wall wouldn't of stopped them from getting drugs in to the usa. They just used military cargo planes.
    alternative facts i assume ?

Last edited by balljoint; 01-27-2017 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    So the wall will not stop any drugs from coming in. And as long as there are airplanes and boats it probably won't stop any illegal aliens from entering in this country either.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    So the wall will not stop any drugs from coming in. And as long as there are airplanes and boats it probably won't stop any illegal aliens from entering in this country either.
    Wont stop ANY? Cmon now.

The wall is PART of a needed restructuring. We will need heightened border security and awareness from every angle on all sides. No weak links.

The biggest thing will be federal employees DOING THEIR JOB.

The wall will be the first step. Get it completed and work from there. Plus Im sure Pompoe will straighten all that internal stuff up. Plus that coke came from S.America you know Mexicans cant grow that stuff...lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    The wall will be the first step. Get it completed and work from there. Plus Im sure Pompoe will straighten all that internal stuff up. Plus that coke came from S.America you know Mexicans cant grow that stuff...lol
    That state dept is so messed up. With 1000s of foreign service workers, USAID employees. All spies and saboteurs.

That's who all these "immigrants" are. If a foreigner works for the State Dept. as a spy for 15 years he/she is eligible to come to US. OR if its a couple or family the required term of service gets split up between them. And if they don't continue to follow orders or act within the agenda they are at risk of being deported. That's why they don't assimilate. Again, that's who these immigrants are. Don't think our old nasty gov. would really let good honest people come to US.

That state dept is so messed up. With 1000s of foreign service workers, USAID employees. All spies and saboteurs. That's who all these "immigrants" are. If a foreigner works for the State Dept. as a spy for 15 years he/she is eligible to come to US. OR if its a couple or family the required term of service gets split up between them. And if they don't continue to follow orders or act within the agenda they are at risk of being deported. That's why they don't assimilate. Again, that's who these immigrants are. Don't think our old nasty gov. would really let good honest people come to US.
    I see what your saying but Id like to give this government we have now a chance to clean things up as weve seen this week alone. I believe Trumps done more in one week than Obama did in 4-8 years...lol

Finally we have a businessman. Running a business is 24/7. It never stops. It is a LIFESTYLE. WORK IS LIFE.

He has brought that mentality with him.

No rest for the wicked

No rest for the wicked
    Ive got that song stuck in my head...lol

Here might be away to pay for some of the wall or all of it... http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-border-wall/