Thumbs up NGS $10,000 to win July 4th

Southern Nats added a $10k at North Georgia for the biggest race in 8 years!!!

A one day show that North GA will manage to turn into a two day show....

I hope they actually prep the track and don't have a pointless open practice the night before. Every time I have been there since the current promoter has been there, the place is blacked over after hot laps.

Negativity is killing me man! I am excited to have a big show at North Georgia, its long overdue. Surely they will do everything they can to put on an excellent show. They shouldn't be worried about the ponies and hobbys practice, because its in July! It will be a good show!

I hope they don't have every class racing.
    victim

Quote Originally Posted by badacefaist19 View Post
    Negativity is killing me man! I am excited to have a big show at North Georgia, its long overdue. Surely they will do everything they can to put on an excellent show. They shouldn't be worried about the ponies and hobbys practice, because its in July! It will be a good show!

Its not negativity my friend, it honesty. North GA is my favorite track on earth, I've been going there since I was a little kid. I would love nothing more than to see cars lined up out into Hwy 225 waiting to get in every single week. That being said, some of the things recent promoters have done there have left me scratching my head. I wish them the best, but seriously, I hope they water the track and cut a few classes... at least for that night. (Well and March 4th for the Ultimate series race.)