Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Protest

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Wow............you need a reality check !!!
    Just another snowflake
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    I suppose you think that's a cute play on words. That's exactly why millions of women were protesting across the world. Your President has no respect for women, and apparently you don't either. He was caught on tape bragging about sexual abuse and I doubt most women will forget it. I look for the civil lawsuits to start soon, and maybe even criminal charges against the Braggart in Chief. Hopefully, the lying gasbag will end up in jail where he belongs.
    No respect? Because of 1 comment he supposedly made along time ago.

Sexual abuse? please.

Civil lawsuits for what?

Criminal charges for what?

Why does he belong in jail?

This person sounds Canadian. People butting in on US politics like its their business. Pay attention to your own country.

Sorry Hillary didn't get in. She would have been far better for you based on your stated concerns.
    Last edited by balljoint; 01-22-2017 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    More protesters. I can't believe these people. I'm sure I saw CW there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiY87CPI-Ec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opzGLW_UcmM
    Great comparison!!! One of peaceful law abiding patriots protesting Commie revolutionaries, the Tea PARTY and the other a pack of radical, cussing, car burning, window smashing, crybabies that range from paid for idiots, to anarchists, to Communist revolutionaries.

Who here supports the anarchists?

I suppose you think that's a cute play on words. That's exactly why millions of women were protesting across the world. Your President has no respect for women, and apparently you don't either. He was caught on tape bragging about sexual abuse and I doubt most women will forget it. I look for the civil lawsuits to start soon, and maybe even criminal charges against the Braggart in Chief. Hopefully, the lying gasbag will end up in jail where he belongs.
    Man you represent the very people that would burn this nation to the ground and destroy civilization itself. You are delusional to buy the leftist lies about Trump and a total hypocrite to ignore the fact that Bill Clinton makes Trump look like an utter angel in comparison. You're living in a world of fomented hatred based on brainwashing. Lenin would smile at you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Wow............you need a reality check !!!
    Some people are not capable of seeing reality.

The globalist movement is behind these protests. But you know nothing about the globalist's.

You may wish for lawsuits and look for them all you wish. But just maybe there will be real justice for our nation instead, now that actual laws will start being enforced for the first time in eight years.

Clayton who is behind this globalist movement and how long has this been going on? 1960, 1970 ?

Clayton who is behind this globalist movement and how long has this been going on? 1960, 1970 ?
    Majority of whom were at the DAVOs meeting last week
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That would not be the American way but, protesting is. I don't agree with any terrorist group supporting the March but, I do agree with the right to protest.
    Protesting is legal. Destruction from riots, burning looting, obstructing,and confronting innocent citizens can no longer be excused as just protesting. And getting paid to protest should also be a crime.

Try reading this and also try putting "who is behind the globalist movement" in your search engine.

http://www.globalistagenda.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Protesting is legal. Destruction from riots, burning looting, obstructing,and confronting innocent citizens can no longer be excused as just protesting. And getting paid to protest should also be a crime.

I agree 100%, rioting is not protesting and I would bet peaceful protesters would agree

I believe Obummers stance against law enforcement has given the green light to out of control protests and the media seems to never condemn the riots. Instead focusing on law enforcement. The law officers are afraid to do their jobs out of fear of being charged with crimes themselves. This was all done on purpose.

When Satan fell from heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Try reading this and also try putting "who is behind the globalist movement" in your search engine.

http://www.globalistagenda.org/
    Clayton I have seen all that before. I just want to know when it all started and what group is behind the movement.

Clayton I have seen all that before. I just want to know when it all started and what group is behind the movement.
    See post #113!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

These so called SJW's (social justice warriors) don't know what they want. They just want something to be upset about, and are taught to be professional victims by their gender studies professor. They can no longer think for themselves, and often leave college dumber than when they went in.
    I don't support all activist causes, but there are some with legit grievances I can understand.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Or take them and show them what the First Amendment Right looks like then you won't look so stupid lmao!!!!

There is nothing funny about it. That's what makes this country great.

You don't have to agree with what people are protesting but, it's their right to do so or do you not believe in it anymore. I thought you believed in the Constitution or do you only believe in it when it benefits you.

Yes now do what you do best an attack me instead of debating the issue. It only makes you look stupid lmao!!!
    Kid, i agree that everyone's right to protest . But this is just about a free hand out.
    The women protesting are fighting about free health care for free abortion . I say give them
    free condems . This generation of young people think that the government is a free handout .

I bet that most of the women there are already on some form of free assistance . And they
    do not want lose free health care . They want to have sex but not be responsible , rather they
    want an abortion . What right don't they have more than the rest of us . Protest all you want
    be don't expect me to want to pay for it . They already are giving away our social security
    for every reason they can find . I bet half these women are on it while i work for it .
    So this is woman protesting , not men ,not blacks, not Mexican . So what for , division .
    I mean its just the women . And when its time to protest for something that
    helps us all , I will be there . but not for this .

Quote Originally Posted by just dust View Post
    Kid, i agree that everyone's right to protest . But this is just about a free hand out.
    The women protesting are fighting about free health care for free abortion . I say give them
    free condems . This generation of young people think that the government is a free handout .

I bet that most of the women there are already on some form of free assistance . And they
    do not want lose free health care . They want to have sex but not be responsible , rather they
    want an abortion . What right don't they have more than the rest of us . Protest all you want
    be don't expect me to want to pay for it . They already are giving away our social security
    for every reason they can find . I bet half these women are on it while i work for it .
    So this is woman protesting , not men ,not blacks, not Mexican . So what for , division .
    I mean its just the women . And when its time to protest for something that
    helps us all , I will be there . but not for this .
    Ok thanks, I will put you into the category of not agreeing with the protestors

Default Transgenders Angry That Women’s March Had Too Many ‘White, Cis Women’

Transgender activists were infuriated that the Women’s March featured too many “white, cis (females born female ie REAL) women.”

Many transgender advocates claimed that the march was not inclusive toward transgender women, reports The Washington Free Beacon.

Some transgender women were bothered by the march’s emphasis on vaginas and the color pink.

“I believe there’s a lot of inequality that has to do with genitals—that’s not something you can separate from the feminist movement,” a transgender woman said. “But I feel like I’ve tried to get involved in feminism and there’s always been a blockade there for trans women...”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/24/tr...ite-cis-women/

Wha, Wha, Wha, get over it and start your own protest lol