Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Protest

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    why don't these moms protest against the weed killer and GMO foods (corn, soy, now apples and and pineapples too) that are killing their kids. GMO foods have recently been proven not to break down the same. It kills your gut. The ONLY benefit of GMOs are that they are "roundup ready". They are weedkiller resistant. That is not good from a consumer's perspective. Humans ARE NOT weedkiller resistant.
    Because their brainwashed man they have no clue
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

They are the exact same professionals that frequently riot in Mexico.

They played clear footage of the violent protesters who smashed windows and did other mayhem on Mexican TV. The news announcer was not ready for what she would see, and was not warned. They just played uncensored footage. And when the camera went back to her, she had an absolutely STUNNED white face, stuttered for a few seconds and said "THOSE ARE THE EXACT SAME RIOTERS THAT GO THROUGH AND DESTROY THINGS IN MEXICO!" They wore the same clothes, had the same emblems, the exact same type of camera footage, it was obviously the same people. I thought the riots in Mexico were a project done by the Mexican government when footage from Mexico showed because the rioters were obviously professional, and operate with impunity, but obviously if they showed up in America for the same gig, it is not a Mexican outfit.

The rioters are at least definitely a professional group that do it as a job. They have to be either directly employed by George Soros or some other scam outfit like the CIA that can operate across borders and put their riot trolls wherever they want them. When they showed up in the U.S., this news announcer who had seen all the footage of these rioters from every riot in Mexico recognized them instantly, and said it out loud, on Mexican MSM, for all to see. I guess they should have debriefed her first. Her reaction was classic.

There was ZERO legitimate protest against Trump. It was all staged, pumped up, and anyone who does show up that is not part of the program was just a dupe who fell for the huge amount of publicity the MSM has dreamed up about nothing at all.

This has nothing to do with the women protesting today

What are they protesting? Democracy?
    Last edited by balljoint; 01-21-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Default Assassination attempt likely thwarted by military "umbrella crew"

FACT: JUST LIKE ON 911, WHEN THE BBC REPORTED BUILDING 7 FELL BEFORE IT DID, THE BBC TWEETED DONALD TRUMP HAD BEEN SHOT AND IS BLAMING HACKERS FOR IT. I SAY FAT CHANCE ON THE HACKERS.

Why do I not think it was hackers? Because it is not the first time the BBC screwed up like this, they also did with building 7, and because there is a live mic accident 4:25:50 as Trump left the podium after his speech, with someone saying "it never went down" and "umbrella crew", which was supposedly there to "hand out umbrellas" got up twice, in a way that was obviously not practiced, and stood behind Trump. Logic has it then that somebody was behind the glass behind Trump with a concealed weapon that was hidden in something mundane, someone knew about it but did not find the weapon, and an assassination attempt was stopped. BBC's gaffe with building 7 forever pegs them as an organization that is deeply involved in scripting huge black ops.

I am giving this a 90 - 100 percent probability: They tried to take out Trump and failed, and it goes all the way up to the highest reaches of British government and global elite.

This would also mean that the white hats have more power than the black hats. There is a high probability that Trump really will be able to "Make America Great Again".

What are they protesting? Democracy?
    I have nothing to do with it so, might want to ask the protesters. I really don't care what they are protesting. I'm just glad we live in a country where we can

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nt-protesters/

Don't resemble women. More like overgrown girls

"The leader of Bikers for Trump, a band of motorcycle enthusiasts who often were an unofficial security force at Donald Trump’s campaign events, said they were standing down rather than confront thousands of protesters at the inauguration.

Bikers for Trump founder Chris Cox said they weren’t in Washington to silence protesters, who were blocking many checkpoints to the National Mall.

“Regardless of their protesting, at the end of the day Trump’s going to be the president. So I’ve asked my guys, ‘If during our rally they come up and protest, just chuckle at them,’” Mr. Cox told The Washington Times at a checkpoint off John Marshal Park, about three blocks from the Capitol.

Bikers for Trump became a force within the Trump political movement, holding rallies across battleground states and providing a barrier — the so-called “Wall of Meat” — between Mr. Trump’s supporters and protesters at campaign events.

“We have played a tremendous role in this campaign and couldn’t be happier. And so now it is time to get to work. Our work isn’t trying to silence protests,” Mr. Cox said. “We’re going to spin our wheels trying to do something positive. We don’t want to be a counter narrative to them and that’s what the media wants to talk about.”

At the checkpoint, a line of young black women chained themselves together in front of the entrance. Other protesters linked arms and blocked the entrance and chanted “go home!” at people attempting to enter.

“We’re not blocking people’s freedom. We have freedom to do this. There are other checkpoints,” said Michaela Brown, 24, a Black Lives Matter leader from Baltimore who was leading the demonstration.

“We got to stop this B.S. that Trump is going to put in place,” she said. “We’re demanding the liberty and freedom we deserve.”

Bikers for Trump plans a halftime celebration after Mr. Trump takes the oath of office with music and guest speakers.

Bikers for Trump member Bill Brown drove from Buffalo, New York, for the inauguration. He was abiding by the stand-down order but was ready to intervene if the protests turned violent.

“I’m just here to see nothing illegal happens like buildings getting trashed, cars getting burned or people getting hurt,” said the 69-year-old former state trooper. “If they need bodies in the way, we’ll put bodies in the way — a ‘Wall of Meat.’”

“I’m 100 percent for rightful, peaceful protest,” said Mr. Brown. “I believe it’s part of the American way.”

"At the checkpoint, a line of young black women chained themselves together in front of the entrance. Other protesters linked arms and blocked the entrance and chanted “go home!” at people attempting to enter."

This is your American Dream? Sounds like they were there to intimidate and harass.

Protests or Riots?

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    Protests or Riots?

Riots, and no one is condoning such an act. It's small group who usually does this but, to say they are protesters they're not. They make themselves look foolish and the thugs they really are but, that shouldn't take away from the peaceful protesters.

I dont think the Bikers for Trump stay too peaceful...lmao.... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...-plow-protest/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

It looks like the bikers weren't needed today in the peaceful protest they had all over the country

Madonna might be in trouble..lmao.. http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...p-white-house/

Dave looked very peaceful. Couldn't have been any more gentle.

Those chained black women......weren't they SS's babies mamas!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Did I miss something were someone's rights taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Madonna might be in trouble..lmao.. http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...p-white-house/
    Madonnas is a has been, nothing will come of it

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Did I miss something were someone's rights taken away.

One doesn't have to their right taken away to protest

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Seems like she has the same problem as Dinero; cant read two words without looking back down at script. Which leads to the question: Who is writing these speeches.

Actors should be good at memorizing lines right? Why cant they memorize more than two words for a speech?

Seems like she has the same problem as Dinero; cant read two words without looking back down at script. Which leads to the question: Who is writing these speeches.

Actors should be good at memorizing lines right? Why cant they memorize more than two words for a speech?
    I guess they need TelePrompTer's like the Politicians use

Seems like she has the same problem as Dinero; cant read two words without looking back down at script. Which leads to the question: Who is writing these speeches.Actors should be good at memorizing lines right? Why cant they memorize more than two words for a speech?
    Because shes a has been and an idiot. I understand why she was there; she was supporting the LGBT...There the only ones that listen to her music