Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Protest

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Trust me I know no one that was at that march.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEkVI_7eRO4

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well since you don't know anyone that was there and therefore not able to ask anyone that is all your going to get out of it. You will never know what they were there for
    I guess you are right about that.

I guess you are right about that.
    And I have a feeling you really don't care either lol but,, bet your glad you live in a country where you can peacefully protest

?.....where are these business owners when their property is getting destroyed? I know I would be standing at the front door, with loaded guns, daring them to touch my property! smh
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

You are right about that also and I bet 95% of the ones there didn't even know why they were there also and by tomorrow no one will even care.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    ?.....where are these business owners when their property is getting destroyed? I know I would be standing at the front door, with loaded guns, daring them to touch my property! smh
    The people that work there are employees, they don't care, it ain't their money...until they don't get paid cause the place can't open... then the whanking starts....

You are right about that also and I bet 95% of the ones there didn't even know why they were there also and by tomorrow no one will even care.
    I have a feeling your going go wrong. There are going to be plenty who will still care. This isn't going away anytime soon

I have a feeling your going go wrong. There are going to be plenty who will still care. This isn't going away anytime soon
    This what? that is what I was trying to get to what are you talking about.

This what? that is what I was trying to get to what are you talking about.
    Some who are protesting are not going away. I have a feeling there will be more to come from some of these women.

Some who are protesting are not going away. I have a feeling there will be more to come from some of these women.
    Trump will have them grabbed by the.......wrists....and put in handcuffs, and hauled away. Most don't even have a clue, what theyre there for!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Trump will have them grabbed by the.......wrists....and put in handcuffs, and hauled away. Most don't even have a clue, what theyre there for!

And that would be a sad day in this country if that ever happened. That would mean he doesn't respect the rule of law. The Constitution

That is my question what are they protesting about you seem to know and being legit here what is the problem seriously.

That is my question what are they protesting about you seem to know and being legit here what is the problem seriously.
    Honestly I have no clue. I didn't even know there were going to protesting until yesterday.

And that would be a sad day in this country if that ever happened. That would mean he doesn't respect the rule of law. The Constitution
    Why? How many of these protests turn into riots with destruction of private property?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Why? How many of these protests turn into riots with destruction of private property?
    y

and if so arrest the rioters but, the day he arrest people for peacefully protesting he will anger more people then he cares too

y

and if so arrest the rioters but, the day he arrest people for peacefully protesting he will anger more people then he cares too
    Too bad local police cant find a way to make the protesters buy a permit to protest and pay the local police to maintain the peace!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Too bad local police cant find a way to make the protesters buy a permit to protest and pay the local police to maintain the peace!
    I supposed you could go to your local town and get them to pass a ordinances. Doesn't mean you will stop the thugs from rioting

I supposed you could go to your local town and get them to pass a ordinances. Doesn't mean you will stop the thugs from rioting
    No but if you charge a very high price for the permit and security, they will be discouraged from the get-go! Without the true protesters, the thugs have no one to hide behind!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Protesters are "cover" for the rioters.

Anyone protesting is an idiot. Plain and simple. While its not against the law to be an idiot, they are making a case for it.
    Last edited by balljoint; 01-21-2017 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Protesters are "cover" for the rioters.

Anyone protesting is an idiot. Plain and simple. While its not against the law to be an idiot, they are making a case for it.
    Exactly my point!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!