Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Protest

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Protesters are "cover" for the rioters.

Anyone protesting is an idiot. Plain and simple. While its not against the law to be an idiot, they are making a case for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Exactly my point!
    Really were there any riots today?

That's your opinion bJ, others don't think so.

Might not share that opinion because they are brainwashed and/or being manipulated.

Or PAID.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    who said???????, no cause needed. Just show up and peacefully protest
    Come on kid. Just show up and protest, give me a break. You have been watching to much of the VIEW. Whoopi Goldberg must be your pinup girl yuckkkk.lol.

More protesters. I can't believe these people. I'm sure I saw CW there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiY87CPI-Ec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opzGLW_UcmM

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Come on kid. Just show up and protest, give me a break. You have been watching to much of the VIEW. Whoopi Goldberg must be your pinup girl yuckkkk.lol.
    Sounds more like your the one who has watches it. You knew Goldberg was on it, I had no idea she was on the view.

What were they talking about Friday don't be afraid no one will hold it against you. lmao!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    More protesters. I can't believe these people. I'm sure I saw CW there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiY87CPI-Ec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opzGLW_UcmM

And Gator49 after he all said he watches the view and his favorite is Goldberg oh Whoopie lmao!!!

My bad on saying that that woman was affiliated with Hamas. Wrong choice of words.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

This my understanding of why the protest. Snowflakes are pitching a fit cause they dont know what no means. BLM is protesting because welfare is getting cut down or out and their going to have to get jobs. Women are protesting about abortion. LGBT cause they dont know which bathroom to use. Celebs are their because their help is going to be deported. Plus most of those celebs are not in the lime light anymore and just wanted people to know their still alive. And the ones that were holding up the education signs were paid because like I said common core SUX!!! This is my opinion and no Im not a racist, its just the truth
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Smile

And Gator49 after he all said he watches the view and his favorite is Goldberg oh Whoopie lmao!!!
    Wow you are ate up with yourself and your way of thinking. There are 60 different channels on my TV, but evidently you only have CNN. And while your at it, learn how to phrase a sentence, in both your posts. Have a great day kid, and remember don't dish it out if can't take it.

Wow you are ate up with yourself and your way of thinking. There are 60 different channels on my TV, but evidently you only have CNN. And while your at it, learn how to phrase a sentence, in both your posts. Have a great day kid, and remember don't dish it out if can't take it.
    Not surprised by your come back, I learned over the years not to trust any of the new organizations because they have an agenda and don't report the truth.

I will admit my grammer or english is not the best but, I'm pretty sure you got what I was saying.

Oh I can take it I just hope you can but, so far your not proving you can
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-22-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Not surprised by your come back, I learned over the years not to trust any of the new organizations because they have an agenda and don't report the truth.

I will admit my grammer or english is not the best but, I'm pretty sure you got what I was saying.

Oh I can take it I just hope you can but, so far your not proving you can
    Oh I can take it ,just having a little fun today. The only TV I am watching today is Football--Green Bay all the way.

Oh I can take it ,just having a little fun today. The only TV I am watching today is Football--Green Bay all the way.
    Same here.

I'm not a football fan so, I will be watching old racing video's on DoD

Heres another reason the women protested...Balljoint will like this one... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...control-soros/

THE reason women protested....Kidrock should study that...

THE reason women protested....Kidrock should study that...

Like I said I don't care why they protested and no one has to agree with it. I only care we have that right in this country to do so. The day we lose that right is the day we all lose. I hope you agree
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-22-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Like I said I don't care why they protested and no one has to agree with it. I only care we have that right in this country to do so. The day we lose that right is the day we all lose. I hope you agree
    Im not so sure protesters sponsored by international terrorists is the American Way.

Im not so sure protesters sponsored by international terrorists is the American Way.
    That would not be the American way but, protesting is. I don't agree with any terrorist group supporting the March but, I do agree with the right to protest.

I think you have missed my point all long. My point has only been the right for these Americans to peacefully protest. I have said no one has to agree with what they are protesting, no one has to agree with how the came to protest, no one has to agree how they were funded but, I hope we agree we have that right in this country to peacefully protest.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Trump will have them grabbed by the.......wrists....and put in handcuffs, and hauled away. Most don't even have a clue, what theyre there for!
    I suppose you think that's a cute play on words. That's exactly why millions of women were protesting across the world. Your President has no respect for women, and apparently you don't either. He was caught on tape bragging about sexual abuse and I doubt most women will forget it. I look for the civil lawsuits to start soon, and maybe even criminal charges against the Braggart in Chief. Hopefully, the lying gasbag will end up in jail where he belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    I suppose you think that's a cute play on words. That's exactly why millions of women were protesting across the world. Your President has no respect for women, and apparently you don't either. He was caught on tape bragging about sexual abuse and I doubt most women will forget it. I look for the civil lawsuits to start soon, and maybe even criminal charges against the Braggart in Chief. Hopefully, the lying gasbag will end up in jail where he belongs.
    Wow............you need a reality check !!!