Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Protest

Cool Protest

Is anyone else have marches or protest going on in their neck of the woods? I am. They held a protest last night and today the women are marching. I think its funny. Was thinking about taking my kids show em what stupid is....lmao
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 01-21-2017 at 09:51 AM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Is anyone else have marches or protest going on in their neck of the woods? I am. They held a protest last night and today the women are marching. I think its funny. Was thinking about taking my kids show em what stupid is....lmao
    Or take them and show them what the First Amendment Right looks like then you won't look so stupid lmao!!!!

There is nothing funny about it. That's what makes this country great.

You don't have to agree with what people are protesting but, it's their right to do so or do you not believe in it anymore. I thought you believed in the Constitution or do you only believe in it when it benefits you.

Yes now do what you do best an attack me instead of debating the issue. It only makes you look stupid lmao!!!

What is it exactly that the women are protesting? What rights are they being denied? It appears they are afraid that trannys will lose their bathroom issues. It seems that women who are pro life were rejected from the march. What a waste of time, and energy. Usually protests come after something happens, but these ladies seem to think they need to protest what their tunnel vision minds think might happen. Stupid is as stupid does. Protest away liberals and continue to make fools of yourself

Van Jones is at one of them stirring the racist pot - this man has got to be wasted space.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    What is it exactly that the women are protesting? What rights are they being denied? It appears they are afraid that trannys will lose their bathroom issues. It seems that women who are pro life were rejected from the march. What a waste of time, and energy. Usually protests come after something happens, but these ladies seem to think they need to protest what their tunnel vision minds think might happen. Stupid is as stupid does. Protest away liberals and continue to make fools of yourself
    Like I said you don't have to agree with them but, at least you understand it is their Constitutional right to do so. and we should all respect that fundmental right in this country because that's what makes this country great.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Or take them and show them what the First Amendment Right looks like then you won't look so stupid lmao!!!!There is nothing funny about it. That's what makes this country great. You don't have to agree with what people are protesting but, it's their right to do so or do you not believe in it anymore. I thought you believed in the Constitution or do you only believe in it when it benefits you. Yes now do what you do best an attack me instead of debating the issue. It only makes you look stupid lmao!!!
    Its stupid that their protesting something they cant change cause its over...Trump won. Deal with it and move on. This country needs to come together instead of hating each other. We as a nation can not flourish like this. You as a smart man(IMO) you cant deny that. As TS said wth are the women marching about? They have as much rights as a man. Abortion? If they want to do it then thats up to them. Obtw I dont attacked first and twice you called me stupid...whos attacking who?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Like I said you don't have to agree with them but, at least you understand it is their Constitutional right to do so. and we should all respect that fundmental right in this country because that's what makes this country great.
    But some were there with signs talking about education...have you try to do that common core crap? Its the dummest thing I ever seen

Its stupid that their protesting something they cant change cause its over...Trump won. Deal with it and move on. This country needs to come together instead of hating each other. We as a nation can not flourish like this. You as a smart man(IMO) you cant deny that. As TS said wth are the women marching about? They have as much rights as a man. Abortion? If they want to do it then thats up to them. Obtw I dont attacked first and twice you called me stupid...whos attacking who?
    First I never called you stupid, I said you wont look so stupid and I said if you attack me instead of debating it only makes you look stupid.

I agree 100% it's over and time to move on and yes we need to come togther but, that does not mean that people that want to peacefully protest and don't agree with their President can't protest. like I said that's what makes this country great. All I'm saying it's their Constitutional right and we should respect that right even if we don't agree with it.

But some were there with signs talking about education...have you try to do that common core crap? Its the dummest thing I ever seen
    Again you don't have to agree with it. My wife works in a school and I believe she is against common core as well.

I know what saying kid. But my point was to show them what happens when someone cant except defeat. How they need to suck it up cause the world wont stop for you to pitch a fit.

I mean really if your going to protest it should done before its too late.

I know what saying kid. But my point was to show them what happens when someone cant except defeat. How they need to suck it up cause the world wont stop for you to pitch a fit.

Maybe show them some post race interviews with Bloomer they will get it then lol

Evidently it is never too late because for 8 years people have been whining and crying about Obamma

I deleted my response to you. I thought you were saying I said they didn't have the right.
    Last edited by TS FAN; 01-21-2017 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pig tracker View Post
    Evidently it is never too late because for 8 years people have been whining and crying about Obamma
    And now for at least the next four years, Obammma will be whining and crying about Trump. He also continues to whine and cry about how Geo Bush caused all of his failures.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I deleted my response to you. I thought you were saying I said they didn't have the right.
    It's all good, I know we don't agree on everything but, if we can debate or give responses in a respectful mannor I can respect that. I can say I haven't always done that and hope I can do better but, as we know sometimes talking about politics brings the worse out in people.

Maybe show them some post race interviews with Bloomer they will get it then lol
    Ba ha ba ha...lol

Quote Originally Posted by pig tracker View Post
    I dont recall seeing any protesting. Just marches for BLM

why don't these moms protest against the weed killer and GMO foods (corn, soy, now apples and and pineapples too) that are killing their kids. GMO foods have recently been proven not to break down the same. It kills your gut. The ONLY benefit of GMOs are that they are "roundup ready". They are weedkiller resistant. That is not good from a consumer's perspective. Humans ARE NOT weedkiller resistant.

Default Mexican news announcer STUNNED by Trump protesters

They are the exact same professionals that frequently riot in Mexico.

They played clear footage of the violent protesters who smashed windows and did other mayhem on Mexican TV. The news announcer was not ready for what she would see, and was not warned. They just played uncensored footage. And when the camera went back to her, she had an absolutely STUNNED white face, stuttered for a few seconds and said "THOSE ARE THE EXACT SAME RIOTERS THAT GO THROUGH AND DESTROY THINGS IN MEXICO!" They wore the same clothes, had the same emblems, the exact same type of camera footage, it was obviously the same people. I thought the riots in Mexico were a project done by the Mexican government when footage from Mexico showed because the rioters were obviously professional, and operate with impunity, but obviously if they showed up in America for the same gig, it is not a Mexican outfit.

The rioters are at least definitely a professional group that do it as a job. They have to be either directly employed by George Soros or some other scam outfit like the CIA that can operate across borders and put their riot trolls wherever they want them. When they showed up in the U.S., this news announcer who had seen all the footage of these rioters from every riot in Mexico recognized them instantly, and said it out loud, on Mexican MSM, for all to see. I guess they should have debriefed her first. Her reaction was classic.

There was ZERO legitimate protest against Trump. It was all staged, pumped up, and anyone who does show up that is not part of the program was just a dupe who fell for the huge amount of publicity the MSM has dreamed up about nothing at all.