Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Protest

One of the organizers is muslim and affiliated with HAMAS... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...rch-organizer/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    One doesn't have to their right taken away to protest
    No, but I thought you needed a cause lol

no. these actors aren't writing the speeches. as if the papers were handed to them when approaching the podium. that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    One of the organizers is muslim and affiliated with HAMAS... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...rch-organizer/
    According to your article: One of the top organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group."

It DOESNT say she is affiliated with HAMAS. It said she had a picture taken with an ACCUSED HAMAS financier.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    No, but I thought you needed a cause lol
    who said???????, no cause needed. Just show up and peacefully protest

who said???????, no cause needed. Just show up and peacefully protest
    Sounds like a waste of time just walking up and down the street for nothing couldn't they find something more productive to do like feed the homeless or save a puppy

who cares if one person had their picture taken with what might be a maybe. Plus that doesn't take away from the 1000,000 who did go out today and protest peacefully I might add, like I said it's great to live in a country where we can do that.

Sounds like a waste of time just walking up and down the street for nothing couldn't they find something more productive to do like feed the homeless or save a puppy

Well in your eyes it was a waste of time to them they had a cause and wasn't a waste of time.

Rioters, thugs nothing more

Well in your eyes it was a waste of time to them they had a cause and wasn't a waste of time.
    What is the cause ?

Rosa Parks would not leave her seat, but she didn't trash the Bus....

Wonder how many of those bitches marching are glad their mothers didn't get an abortion?

What is the cause ?
    I didn't have anything to do with it, I didn't organize it, I didn't watch it so, you might need to get ahold of someone who was there and ask them

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Rosa Parks would not leave her seat, but she didn't trash the Bus....

Wonder how many of those bitches marching are glad their mothers didn't get an abortion?
    Oh so now they are bitches because you don't agree with them.

Trust me I know no one that was at that march.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    FACT: JUST LIKE ON 911, WHEN THE BBC REPORTED BUILDING 7 FELL BEFORE IT DID, THE BBC TWEETED DONALD TRUMP HAD BEEN SHOT AND IS BLAMING HACKERS FOR IT. I SAY FAT CHANCE ON THE HACKERS.

Why do I not think it was hackers? Because it is not the first time the BBC screwed up like this, they also did with building 7, and because there is a live mic accident 4:25:50 as Trump left the podium after his speech, with someone saying "it never went down" and "umbrella crew", which was supposedly there to "hand out umbrellas" got up twice, in a way that was obviously not practiced, and stood behind Trump. Logic has it then that somebody was behind the glass behind Trump with a concealed weapon that was hidden in something mundane, someone knew about it but did not find the weapon, and an assassination attempt was stopped. BBC's gaffe with building 7 forever pegs them as an organization that is deeply involved in scripting huge black ops.

I am giving this a 90 - 100 percent probability: They tried to take out Trump and failed, and it goes all the way up to the highest reaches of British government and global elite.

This would also mean that the white hats have more power than the black hats. There is a high probability that Trump really will be able to "Make America Great Again".
    EXTREMELY ZEALOUS SECURITY STIFLED ATTENDANCE FOR TRUMP INAUGURATION BUT PREVENTED AN ASSASSINATION

Trump's attempted attendance was probably the largest in history, but out of necessity security stifled it to stop an umbrella gun shooter

Many many people showed up, but were prevented from entering due to an umbrella gun threat.
    Anonymous sent: "I left at 4 am to beat the protest today and arrived home about three hours ago. I am exhausted.

I was awake and left my hotel around 7am. Walked about 20 blocks. There were 10's of thousands of people on the non ticket line, and the line was incredibly slow.

Everyone behind me for about 7 blocks, 5-7 wide on the sidewalks did not get in either. I was three blocks away when the inauguration started. I followed many others and many stayed.

I tried to make my way to the parade route, and that was a cluster (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) as well. Slow lines, searching everything, taking everyones umbrellas.

Ok, so there you have it. Many showed, and few entered. They were not allowed. AND THE UMBRELLA COMMENT: There is a report above about an assassination attempt on Trump that was reported by the BBC, just like the BBC did with building 7. It was obviously supposed to happen but someone stopped it. MY GUESS: There was a credible threat about Trump getting assassinated with an umbrella gun. It was raining, probably due to weather modification to get the umbrella gun in. But they were confiscating umbrellas to thwart the umbrella shooter threat.

There is a report on this page about the BBC reporting Trump had been shot. So my guess is it was planned and stopped via rigorous umbrella confiscation and very zealous security that was attempting to stop a known about assassin that stifled Trump's attendance crowd but kept him safe. They were successful.

Trust me I know no one that was at that march.
    Then I guess you are s o l on your answer lol

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    EXTREMELY ZEALOUS SECURITY STIFLED ATTENDANCE FOR TRUMP INAUGURATION BUT PREVENTED AN ASSASSINATION

Trump's attempted attendance was probably the largest in history, but out of necessity security stifled it to stop an umbrella gun shooter

Many many people showed up, but were prevented from entering due to an umbrella gun threat.
    Anonymous sent: "I left at 4 am to beat the protest today and arrived home about three hours ago. I am exhausted.

I was awake and left my hotel around 7am. Walked about 20 blocks. There were 10's of thousands of people on the non ticket line, and the line was incredibly slow.

Everyone behind me for about 7 blocks, 5-7 wide on the sidewalks did not get in either. I was three blocks away when the inauguration started. I followed many others and many stayed.

I tried to make my way to the parade route, and that was a cluster (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) as well. Slow lines, searching everything, taking everyones umbrellas.

Ok, so there you have it. Many showed, and few entered. They were not allowed. AND THE UMBRELLA COMMENT: There is a report above about an assassination attempt on Trump that was reported by the BBC, just like the BBC did with building 7. It was obviously supposed to happen but someone stopped it. MY GUESS: There was a credible threat about Trump getting assassinated with an umbrella gun. It was raining, probably due to weather modification to get the umbrella gun in. But they were confiscating umbrellas to thwart the umbrella shooter threat.

There is a report on this page about the BBC reporting Trump had been shot. So my guess is it was planned and stopped via rigorous umbrella confiscation and very zealous security that was attempting to stop a known about assassin that stifled Trump's attendance crowd but kept him safe. They were successful.
    man you need to get to Shawn Spicer right away and let him know so he can recant his news briefing or he's gonna look bad

I guess they are just a bunch of disrupters that's about all I get out of it.

I guess they are just a bunch of disrupters that's about all I get out of it.
    Well since you don't know anyone that was there and therefore not able to ask anyone that is all your going to get out of it. You will never know what they were there for