Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default North Vernon,Or Twin Citie's Speedway

The crystal ball tells me that their is a lot of activity going on at that racing facility,IE new concession areas,restrooms ETC.

Also,the new promotor is no stranger to operating a racing facility.I can't make his full name out,as the crystal ball gets foogy,but his last name begins with a K.

Quote Originally Posted by THE SWAMI View Post
    The crystal ball tells me that their is a lot of activity going on at that racing facility,IE new concession areas,restrooms ETC.

Also,the new promotor is no stranger to operating a racing facility.I can't make his full name out,as the crystal ball gets foogy,but his last name begins with a K.
    I heard he was popular at Brownstown...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I heard he was popular at Brownstown...
    That's A Fact Jack!

Anyone with internet acccess knows that Tim Keithley has been doing alot of work there and going to run the track. No secret there.

Nobody has really ever been able to make a go of this place. It COULD be a good place, we'll see what Keithley can do with it. Be cool to see a WoO late model or summernationals race there. The place needs so much work, needs new dirt in the worst way, but gotta start somewhere. At least it's opening. Good luck to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Nobody has really ever been able to make a go of this place. It COULD be a good place, we'll see what Keithley can do with it. Be cool to see a WoO late model or summernationals race there. The place needs so much work, needs new dirt in the worst way, but gotta start somewhere. At least it's opening. Good luck to them!
    Amen, one the best races I ever saw was an all star sprint show at twin cities. Glad they are giving it a go and hope they get the track back in shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    Anyone with internet acccess knows that Tim Keithley has been doing alot of work there and going to run the track. No secret there.
    Rollover!Tim isn't the only one at the track. The crystal ball tells me that their are 5 investors,Keithley being the one operating the track,the other four wish to remain anonymous,and will give direction,as the racing season unfolds.

These money guys better buy some dirt.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

as long as dave Allison owns the track it will never get to it's full potential!!!

Rollover!Tim isn't the only one at the track. The crystal ball tells me that their are 5 investors,Keithley being the one operating the track,the other four wish to remain anonymous,and will give direction,as the racing season unfolds.
    Owner- AllisonLease- WetheraldPromoter- KeithleyTop advisor- BechelliOne thing is guaranteed, somebody is gonna get screwed!

They need to run weekly on Friday nights instead of competing against Brownstown on Saturdays.

Bechelli a top advisor?

i know i'm going to get $h!t about this, but doesn't Allison own Putnamville?

joe spiker bought putanamville about 5 years ago..and has been steadily improving the place

You can't polish a turd, dirtmiester is right on !

Swami a.k.a. Jon Weber this is exactly what hurts the racing industry people who think they can see or predict the future .To clear things upTom Weatherall hasTwin Cities as a sole owner and all transactions concerning track with known saler will be finalized prior to races starting.I have been contracted to promote the track for the 2017 season it's no secret there are several people who are helping with the reconstruction but there are NOT multiple investors or advisors or special committees to direct or advice what I need to do All racing decisions or day to day operations will be handled by me as per Tom.Tom has been very supportive of the track improvements I have asked to do such as new pit shack new front gate building replacing PA speakers repairing bleachers new deep fryers in both concession stands the list goes on. We currently have 47 loads of new dirt on the grounds and 253 more to come as soon as mother nature allows.We realize a lot of people have ideas or opinions I am always willing to discuss ideas with anyone.With that being said let's ALL make Twin Cities great againThanks Tim Keithley Promoter Twin Cities 2017812-569-1982

Thanks for the clear up. Good luck to all!

I have always kinda liked this place, hopefully it gets going well this year.

Any idea of a schedule or a night you will be racing on?

Throw up some pics when you get a chance too please.

Just say no...

I was there once a few years back and I Saw very good potential for the track just seemed the track needed to be worked in just a little bit more. Good luck and hope to make it down soon

I really hope the season is a success for this place! I haven't been to many races here for a lot of years. Used to run on Fridays and that was good for drivers/fans I believe (Not everyone can run on Saturday). Looks like some upgrades may be on their way. However, If you want a good facility, a good place to start is the restrooms... I can't believe how overlooked this can be sometimes... many families won't come if restrooms don't feel at least somewhat sanitary (working order/cleaned and monitored).
    Last edited by brownstownfanPU; 01-24-2017 at 12:34 PM.