Default I Wonder If Mud Cluck Is Celebrating?

I can't imagine the angst that ol' mud cluck is feeling at this moment!

Does anyone know for sure if he was successful at deleting his account the day after the election?LOLOL!!

He threw his computer away...lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

He was the one that set the limo on fire yesterday wasn't he?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I can't imagine the angst that ol' mud cluck is feeling at this moment!

Does anyone know for sure if he was successful at deleting his account the day after the election?LOLOL!!
    I would have to say probably the same way some felt in 2008 and even more so in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I would have to say probably the same way some felt in 2008 and even more so in 2012
    Probly so......but as it turned out, it was justified!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Probly so......but as it turned out, it was justified!
    Not by all............... Only some of you think that way but, not everyone did. You have to remember the world doesn't revolve around you.
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-21-2017 at 07:53 PM.

Not by all............... Only some of you think that way but, not everyone did. You have to remember the world doesn't revolve around you.
    Remember 25 there was no mandate in nov ! Lol!lol!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Exactly.....mud duck probly broke out in hives and lost all his feathers!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    No one said anything about a mandate. I said not every agreed with 25 comments.

Might help to read what was written first

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    He was the one that set the limo on fire yesterday wasn't he?
    Probably was BBQ! LOL!! What a waste of a perfectly nice limo!

Anyone who believed hussein was not going to win the '08 or the '12 election had to be kidding themselves. I knew even before he got the nomination in '08 that hussein was going to win the presidency, the press and the media were determined to make sure, and they did.

I also knew he was an incompetent boob from chitcago with no experience or fresh ideas and a radical ideological slant. After all, that's what chitcago is famous for, isn't it? I was also pretty sure he was going to be a race baiting racist. All my hunches, along with a lot of other people's, were realized.

When you dish it out like mud cluck did before the election you gotta' be able to take it. He couldn't take it and now he can't be found!! LOLOL!!

If ya' hate Trump don't blame Trump for being who he is and wonder why he got elected. Look no further than the incompetent, racist boob that has called himself president for the past 8 years. As it says in Newton's Third Law: "for ever action there is an equal and opposite reaction". The pendulum has swung back and the hussein lovers are having a horrible time dealing with it all.

Anybody heard from tnie lately? LOLOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Probably was BBQ! LOL!! What a waste of a perfectly nice limo!

Anyone who believed hussein was not going to win the '08 or the '12 election had to be kidding themselves. I knew even before he got the nomination in '08 that hussein was going to win the presidency, the press and the media were determined to make sure, and they did.

I also knew he was an incompetent boob from chitcago with no experience or fresh ideas and a radical ideological slant. After all, that's what chitcago is famous for, isn't it? I was also pretty sure he was going to be a race baiting racist. All my hunches, along with a lot of other people's, were realized.

When you dish it out like mud cluck did before the election you gotta' be able to take it. He couldn't take it and now he can't be found!! LOLOL!!

If ya' hate Trump don't blame Trump for being who he is and wonder why he got elected. Look no further than the incompetent, racist boob that has called himself president for the past 8 years. As it says in Newton's Third Law: "for ever action there is an equal and opposite reaction". The pendulum has swung back and the hussein lovers are having a horrible time dealing with it all.

Anybody heard from tnie lately? LOLOL!!
    I think they all moved to Canada4m.com!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!