Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Uncle Teds view on the protesters!

Sounds about right to me!

A reported couple of hundred thousand folks descended on Washington DC to protest what they believe will be the crazed perceived anti-women agenda by the Trump administration. Whenever you hear “women’s rights” know that these are code words to mean “abortion.” Dare one of the liars to name a single human right they don't have.

As part of the protest, Madonna said something about wanting to blow up the White House. Oh, boy. The braindead lying Alinsky left sic'd the secret service on me for stating my fear of the corrupt obama government. Bet nobody sics em on old withered maddonna.

At the core of their protest is Planned Parenthood, which is a private organization that receives over 300 million of our taxpayer dollars. Planned Parenthood says that only three percent of the services they provide involve abortion. They also claim to provide contraceptive services and testing for sexually transmitted diseases.

What you morally and ethically believe about abortion is your business, but the Supreme Court ruled in Roe vs. Wade in 1973 that abortion is basically legal.

How about this logic? Taxpayers didn’t get any women pregnant so why in the hell should our taxpayer dollars be used to pay for their abortions? If a woman wants an abortion, she and the male breeder should pay for it. Duh.

Think of it in these terms: the 2nd Amendment is a right guaranteed by Bill of Rights and no one expects taxpayer dollars to buy me guns and ammo. If that’s true, then why should taxpayers have to pay for any of Planned Parenthood services? Of course we should not.

I’m all about providing women with counseling services. What I’m not about is using taxpayer dollars to pay for it. How about churches, civic organizations and individuals fund Planned Parenthood? Here’s a novel idea: How about individuals who want Planned Parenthood services pay for them? Oh the deadly pain of logic strikes again.

This is fundamentally about what is and isn’t the role of government. I don’t support subsidizing any entity with taxpayer dollars. Self sufficiency & rugged indiviualism makes America great. Bloodsuckers make America weak & stupid
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

So who pays for Medicaid and Title x?

Last time I checked, taxpayers do!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    planned parenthood doesn't receive funding from taxpayers
    Once again you have no clue about the facts !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Once again you have no clue about the facts !
    I guess Mr. Googler forgot to Google! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

The Republicans are going to cut planned parenthood but, planned parenthood gets millions in donations every year.

Remember we are going to have better and cheaper healthcare for all so, let's wait and see what they come up with well at least that's what was promised. One thing they are not going to do is getting rid of Obamacare or at least not all of it. One thing Obama did do with the aca and be part of his legacy is people with pre existing conditions will still have insurance but the questions Remains will it really be affordable and Kids up to 26 can stay on their parents plan. Those 2 Obamacare provision will remain.

Does the Government Fund Planned Parenthood?

With all the talk in Washington these days about “defunding Planned Parenthood,” you might think there’s a specific, Planned Parenthood line item in the federal budget that Congress and the president can just zero out.

Turns out, nothing could be further from the truth.

Most of Planned Parenthood’s federal funding is from Medicaid reimbursements for preventive care, and some is from Title X. There’s no keep-Planned-Parenthood-running part of the federal budget.

Here’s where “defunding” comes in:

At least 60% of Planned Parenthood patients rely on public health programs like Medicaid and Title X for their preventive and primary care. So, when you hear extreme politicians talking about “defunding” Planned Parenthood, they really mean blocking patients who rely on public health care programs from getting their care at Planned Parenthood centers — patients like Casey.

Legislation that “defunds” Planned Parenthood immediately blocks patients like Casey from accessing care at Planned Parenthood health centers.

And that would have devastating consequences for millions of people — particularly people of color, people with low incomes, and people in rural communities who already face barriers to care.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

So, once again......who pays for Medicaid and Title X?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Tax payers so, defund planned parenthood I have no problem with it as long as they come up with a plan so these women can get affordable healthcare like they have promised.

Arent they making enough of selling those parts to stay afloat? http://www.centerformedicalprogress....ellsbabyparts/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    25 that's a round aBout way of wanting to try and rationize planned parent hood gets government funding. By using that form of thinking then any place you use your food stamps is government funded.

Being "paid" for services rendered is not remotely the same as saying something is government funded. I can't believe there is a intelligent person out there that thinks planned parenthood is government funded.
    All you had to do, was Google it!
    Medicaid is funded by who?
    PP is funded by who?

Financing & Reimbursement

The Medicaid program is jointly funded by the federal government and states. The federal government pays states for a specified percentage of program expenditures, called the Federal Medical Assistance Percentage (FMAP).

FMAP varies by state based on criteria such as per capita income. The regular average state FMAP is 57%, but ranges from 50% in wealthier states up to 75% in states with lower per capita incomes (the maximum regular FMAP is 82 %).

FMAPs are adjusted for each state on a three-year cycle to account for fluctuations in the economy. The FMAP is published annually in the Federal Register.

For questions and answers about the increased FMAP rates available beginning in 2014 and beyond,
    •FMAP Q&A General
    •FMAP Q&A Funding for the New Adult Group

The final FMAP state plan amendment (SPA) template which states are required to submit in order claim federal funding at the increased FMAP rates available for the new adult eligibility group effective beginning January 1, 2014.

Instructions for completing the final FMAP state plan amendment (SPA) template above.

Medicaid State Plan Determines State Payment Methodology for Medicaid Services

States must ensure they can fund their share of Medicaid expenditures for the care and services available under their state plan. Recognized sources of funding for the state share of Medicaid payments include:
    •Legislative appropriations to the single state agency
    •Inter-governmental transfers (IGTs)
    •Certified public expenditures (CPEs)
    •Permissible taxes and provider donations

Before CMS approves a state plan amendment, they must verify that state funding sources meet statutory and regulatory requirements so they can authorize federal financial participation (FFP) for the covered services.

Service Delivery & Provider Payment Rates

States can establish their own Medicaid provider payment rates within federal requirements. States generally pay for services through fee-for-service or managed care arrangements.

Under fee-for-service arrangements, states pay providers directly for services. States may develop their payment rates based on:
    •The costs of providing the service
    •A review of what commercial payers pay in the private market
    •A percentage of what Medicare pays for equivalent services

Under managed care arrangements, states contract with organizations to deliver care through networks and pay providers. Approximately 70% of Medicaid enrollees are served through managed care delivery systems, where providers are paid on a monthly capitation payment rate.

Payment rates are often updated based on specific trending factors, such as the Medicare Economic Index or a Medicaid-specific trend factor that uses a state-determined inflation adjustment rate. The methodologies for service rates are described in the Medicaid state plan.

How States Change Their Payment Methodology

To change the way they pay Medicaid providers, a state must submit a State Plan Amendment (SPA) for CMS to review and approval. Before the amendment’s effective date, the state must also issue a public notice of the change. The notification is intended to widely inform providers and other stakeholders of changes to Medicaid payment rates.

CMS Review of Reimbursement Methodologies

CMS reviews state plan amendment reimbursement methodologies for consistency with the Social Security Act and other federal statutes and regulations.

This section requires that states "assure that payments are consistent with efficiency, economy and quality of care and are sufficient to enlist enough providers so that care and services are available under the plan at least to the extent that such care and services are available to the general population in the geographic area".

Regulations provide guidance for states on implementing Medicaid state plan payment rates consistent with the Act (the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) at 42 CFR 430 and 42 CFR 447).
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Arent they making enough of selling those parts to stay afloat? http://www.centerformedicalprogress....ellsbabyparts/

Was it body parts they were selling? Wasn't it fetal tissue for medical research?
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-22-2017 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Was it body parts they were selling? Wasn't it fetal tissue for medical research?
    It's still MURDER whatever or however they use the infants. I don't care who funds the abortion, government, private, it's totally wrong. And I am not trying to pick just on you kid, but you should know better.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    It's still MURDER whatever or however they use the infants. I don't care who funds the abortion, government, private, it's totally wrong. And I am not trying to pick just on you kid, but you should know better.
    No, I agree with you 100% and never said I condone such a thing.
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-22-2017 at 11:01 AM.

Ill try to find the specific article that said what their doing with parts. Most were to do with scientist for research. And Im not trying to sound like smart@$$. But I know how some on here are. #MR.GOOGLER...LOL
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Ill try to find the specific article that said what their doing with parts. Most were to do with scientist for research. And Im not trying to sound like smart@$$. But I know how some on here are. #MR.GOOGLER...LOL
    I'm curious as to how you go about and search for your info.

Do you use a search engine and if so which one?

I use goggle or Bing but, was wondering if there was a different one that I should be using.

I'm curious as to how you go about and search for your info. Do you use a search engine and if so which one? I use goggle or Bing but, was wondering if there was a different one that I should be using.
    Just google. But I do get on most the web sites that I post on here.

Here it is Kid... http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...nal-practices/

The Republicans are going to cut planned parenthood but, planned parenthood gets millions in donations every year.
    And that is AOK... I don't want one red cent of tax money to go to an abortion mill... They do close to three thousand abortions a day... I want no part of that. And any idiot that states that tax dollars don't go to abortions is just that, an idiot....

No, I agree with you 100% and never said I condone such a thing.
    Can't believe you didn't hear about that selling of baby parts... it was all over the news for a long time...