Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Farmer City 74 $20,000 To Win MARS Late Models

Reserved seating and camping went on sale Saturday Jan 21st at 10am for this event, simply log into our website: farmercityracing.com for details on how to reserve your seats or camping spots at another great event in Illinois.

This huge racing weekend is being put on by the Farmer City Fairboard , Douglas Dodge Ram Trucks and Hucks Convenience Stores. Any and all proceeds from this event will be used towards improvements to the Speedway.

Thursday May 11th, Full Program only 3 classes..... $3,000 to win UMP Super Late Models, Crate Late Models and Street Stocks (regular show) Sponsored By Hucks Convenience Store in Farmer City. At the completion of this show we will open the track for testing to any pre-entered cars for the Friday night show. $25.00 Advance Adult Reserved Seat, $35.00 Adult Pit Pass.

Friday May 12th, Full Program with only 2 classes.... $20,000 to win MARS / ALMS / UMP Super Late Models ($750.00 to start) Sponsored By Douglas Dodge Ram in Clinton IL. $5,000 to win UMP Modifieds . $35.00 Advance Adult Reserved Seat, $45.00 Adult Pit Pass.

$250.00 Fast Qualifier Awards in both classes Sponsored by Ted Brown's Quality Paint & Body, Ted is also sponsoring the $250.00 fast qualifier at FALS the following night along with a $250.00 bonus.
    If one driver can set quick time at both events (FCR & FALS) they will get a total of $750.00 Fast Time Money (both classes) courtesy of Ted & Pam Brown.

All gate times and detailed weekend information will be on our website and facebook page as the weekend draws closer.

Saturday May 13th, Fairbury American Legion Speedway $10,000 to win MARS /ALMS/UMP Super Late Models and $2,000 to win UMP Modifieds. More Info at fairburyspeedway.com.

Sunday May 14th, Spoon River Speedway $5,000 to win MARS / ALMS / UMP Super Late Models, more details announced soon at spoonriverspeedway.com.
    Last edited by Farmer City Raceway; 01-28-2017 at 08:30 AM. Reason: line spacing

Sounds like a great opportunity for Farmer City Fairbury Spoon River weekend.

Have you done any upgrades to the facility in preparation for this weekend, or can we expect the same old same old? No sound from the PA in turns 1 & 2, which is premium seating. No food past intermission, and bathrooms that are not fit for human use.
    I hope it works out for you, and your able to put some money into the facility, but I fell for this 3 times last year, and not once did I see any improvements.

Hey here is a thought ball bag stfu there are plenty of faults with a lot of tracks but that's no reason not to support them. I honestly believe people can find anything to bi$&h about and when they have done enough well we have a closed track and no where to go on a fri or sat night!

What is GA day of show?

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    Have you done any upgrades to the facility in preparation for this weekend, or can we expect the same old same old? No sound from the PA in turns 1 & 2, which is premium seating. No food past intermission, and bathrooms that are not fit for human use.
    I hope it works out for you, and your able to put some money into the facility, but I fell for this 3 times last year, and not once did I see any improvements.
    Take a good sh!t before going to the track, eat before intermission.. who needs p.a. why I want someone trying yell over the racing. Only thing that matter was it good racing and was visible to watch.

Advance reserved seats will be on sale until April 15th, general admission the day of the show will be the same as the advance reserved seat prices. Then if you want to upgrade to a reserved seat it will be a 5.00 per seat fee on the day of the event. (available at the track only on the days of the events) There will also be limited general admission seating available.

Can't make improvements if people aren't gonna support there big shows. There trying, give them a chance and improvements will begin. Good luck FCR!

hope I can make it..

Here are some of the Late Model drivers that have indicated they plan to follow the MARS east series, we would expect they will all be at this race. The drivers list will be updated as we learn more. (Subject to change and no guarantee these drivers will be here) It will be great to see some new talent in our area.

Caleb Ashby
    Larry Greer
    Tanner English
    Clayton Miller
    Matt Potter
    Charles Zimmerman
    John Minon Jr.
    Farrel Skelton
    Joe Godsey
    Nathan Vawter
    Richard Frost
    Terry English
    Levi Ashby
    Michael Luna
    Scott Shelton
    Last edited by Farmer City Raceway; 01-29-2017 at 08:49 PM.

We're looking forward to attending this event. We hope it is a resounding success and becomes an annual must see event.

Tickets and camping taken care of. Vacation day at work submitted. Looking forward to it and the next night at fairbury. Definitely worth the 10 hour drive.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Thank You ptown, High5, kwd1253, jmill99, CIRF and dirt crow, we appreciate all positive comments. This is going to be a great weekend in Illinois. I will continue to monitor this post and update as we go. Look for more announcements in the coming weeks.

Camping availability at the track? Cost? Thanks!

Log into farmercityracing.com..... info is there, we have 3 pricing tiers depending on what you want. The prices range from 30.00 to 75.00 for weekend camping, There is a map / layout to view. Simply follow the instructions and email in your request on where you'd like to camp. I will get back with you as time allows and process your order. Thanks!!! Gunner Sullivan

Thanks Gunner.

MARS Series Late Model Tire Rule For Both Farmer City and Fairbury for the weekend will be as follows: LM20 or 40 on LF, RF, and LR. 40 only on RR with No Grooving or Siping of RR. If any question call Chris Scogin at 931-801-6071

No Lucas that weekend. Should draw some good cars

That's correct centeroff, the Lucas guys will be coming up to LaSalle Speedway the following thursday so maybe a few will come up early. This race last year paid 5k to win on friday and 10k on Saturday at FALS and we had about 44 cars.We have increased the purse and cut some classes from the Friday portion to help save the track and improve our efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer City Raceway View Post
    That's correct centeroff, the Lucas guys will be coming up to LaSalle Speedway the following thursday so maybe a few will come up early. This race last year paid 5k to win on friday and 10k on Saturday at FALS and we had about 44 cars.We have increased the purse and cut some classes from the Friday portion to help save the track and improve our efficiency.
    great!!!! looking forward to race that weekend