Default Port City Late Model Sportsman

CALL OR TEXT 502-855-0498. I don't check messages on here often.Port City Late Model Sportsman and Motor (Will separate)$8000 for everything$4600 obo for motor$4300 obo for roller with spares (minus seat, belts)We purchased the car in December 2014 to race the CRA Late Model Sportsman Series. The car was raced in northern Indiana and Michigan. The motor had just been rebuilt with several new parts. We replaced the fuel cell with a brand new Jaz 22 gallon cell, replaced the steering from the power steering box through the steering shaft with all new parts and a Sweet collapsible steering column, and installed a new 4:56 ring and pinion. We went to only one race in the fall of 2015, and had an oil leak (turned out to be the front main seal. Measured and only lost about 1/2 quart of oil). We only put 23 laps on the car. We took the motor out over the winter and had all new seals and gaskets put on and bought new Livewire spark plugs. I got married and built a house in 2016, so we planned to wait and race in '17. When the schedule came out for next year we decided to switch gears and get a car we can race closer to home since there are very few races within the distance we want to drive. Asking $8000 for everything minus seat, belts, and radio hookups. Motor is out of the car. Will separate roller and motor and adjust prices depending on what all goes with each.CAR-Stock Camero front clip, offset chassis -Rear frame rails run under the rear end-Stock lowers, Joe's Racing tubular uppers-105" wheelbase-Fivestar body (new spoiler)-Optima Blue top battery- 23 lap old Jaz 22 gallon fuel cell with foam- 23 lap old power steering box, steering shaft, and Sweet collapsible steering column.- 5 on 5 wheels and hubs-All suspension parts have less than one season on them-Sweet spindles-Allstar tie rods-Howe ball joints-9" Floater rear end, 31 spline, with new 4:56 ring and pinion (23 laps on it)-Bellhousing, driveshaft and radiator included-Oberg Fuel Safety Shutoff-NEW Schoenfeld 180 headers with header wrap-NEW Pro Shocks-NEW Eibach Springs- 4 SPARE silver WHEELS and 2 spare black WHEELS-Spare 9" center section -Spare NEW 5:83 ring and pinion- Saginaw 3 speed transmission- Ram Assault Weapon 6.25 ClutchMOTOR (not in car)-360 ci Chevy (23 laps since rebuild / 0 laps since new gaskets, seals, & spark plugs)-010 casting chevy block 4 bolt main-RHS Steel heads milled .040-Roller Rockers-Scat I beam rods-Speed Pro pistons-Double roller timing chain-7/16" studs-Edelbrock 2925 intake (23 laps since new)-Proform 750 4 barrell carb (23 laps since new)-Champ oil pan-Flamethrower Distributor (23 laps since new)-NEW Livewire Spark Plug wires-Power Steering pump and air filter included-Engine cradle goes with it-8 new Wix racing filters, 8 quarts Pennzoil 25w50 Racing oil, and 1 quart Redline power steering fluid includedAsking $8000 less seat, belts, and radio hookups. I have a few spares that go with the car (control arms, shocks, springs). I have about $11,000 invested in the car. It is an older chassis, but it's in great shape, has a lot of good parts on it, and has a strong motor. I WILL SELL ROLLER AND MOTOR SEPARATELY. I can't really go lower than $8000 for the whole package unless we start taking things out of the deal (spares, parts you aren't interested in, etc.).Located in Central, IN (47110 - southern part of Indiana, 40 miles west of Louisville, KY). Call or Text 502-855-0498
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Copperhead; 01-22-2017 at 06:50 PM.