Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

how is 3 stage circus, racing it`s not 3 125`s race it`s one race 375 laps.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Funny you'd say that after you have repeatedly said you don't watch NASCAR.... I don't like go-carts on dirt or pavement so looks like were even...
    Nope, we're not even at all. I enjoy all kinds of good racing, I don't enjoy gimmicks. You harbor phony prejudices against certain types of race cars and the people who drive them, even though it's been proven that the competition is better and the drivers across the board are generally better. One example: the DLM star known as superman GOT BEAT BY A GIRL at The Chili Bowl! LOL!!

It's been a long time since I've been to a go-cart race but if the racing was good I'm sure I'd enjoy it', unlike you. However, recently we went to Sarah Fisher's go-cart complex in Indianapolis and drove one for the first time in a long time and had a ball!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Nope, we're not even at all. I enjoy all kinds of good racing, I don't enjoy gimmicks. You harbor phony prejudices against certain types of race cars and the people who drive them, even though it's been proven that the competition is better and the drivers across the board are generally better. One example: the DLM star known as superman GOT BEAT BY A GIRL at The Chili Bowl! LOL!!

It's been a long time since I've been to a go-cart race but if the racing was good I'm sure I'd enjoy it', unlike you. However, recently we went to Sarah Fisher's go-cart complex in Indianapolis and drove one for the first time in a long time and had a ball!
    Lot of guys get beat by a girl every NASCAR weekend when Danica finishes in front of them...so what? Your welcome to like your smigins... just not my deal...

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Lot of guys get beat by a girl every NASCAR weekend when Danica finishes in front of them...so what? Your welcome to like your smigins... just not my deal...
    Oh, I like 'em alright, along with 16,000 or 17,000 other people for 5 nights in a row. The midgets constitute the biggest and best dirt event of the year and the best dirt drivers in the world are there. I've been to the biggest and the best tin top mud cab shows in the country and not one comes close to Tulsa in January. That fact obviously drives tunnel visioned mud cab geeks like you a little crazy and brings out that ever present inferiority complex!

This guy you mud cab geeks call superman is supposed to be one of the best the mud cabs have offer and he gets beat by a girl hardly anyone has ever heard of!! LOL!

How'd bloomy do when he came to Tulsa? I'll give you a hint, almost as good as he did in NASCAR trucks at Eldora! He's also supposed to be the best of the mud cabbies!

Just admit it, the best racing and the best dirt drivers in the world are at Tulsa in January and that's why you're pissed!! LOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-01-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Oh, I like 'em alright, along with 16,000 or 17,000 other people for 5 nights in a row. The midgets constitute the biggest and best dirt event of the year and the best dirt drivers in the world are there. I've been to the biggest and the best tin top mud cab shows in the country and not one comes close to Tulsa in January. That fact obviously drives tunnel visioned mud cab geeks like you a little crazy and brings out that ever present inferiority complex! This guy you mud cab geeks call superman is supposed to be one of the best the mud cabs have offer and he gets beat by a girl hardly anyone has ever heard of!! LOL! How'd bloomy do when he came to Tulsa? I'll give you a hint, almost as good as he did in NASCAR trucks at Eldora! He's also supposed to be the best of the bud cabbers! Just admit it, the best racing and the best dirt drivers in the world are at Tulsa in January and that's why you're pissed!! LOL!
    Great POINT !!!

LOL I see CIRF is complementing himself again.... feel free to enjoy your smingins.... I really don't care... I'll watch the DLM's and NASCAR and see actual racing not push'm and flipm magic....

Quote Originally Posted by bullslinger47 View Post
    feel free to enjoy your smingins.... I really don't care... I'll watch the DLM's and NASCAR and see actual racing not push'm and flipm magic....
    "smingins"? LOL!! Is that you calverton?! LOLOL!!

We all can see you do care. Every post you make shows your acute inferiority complex.

Those who seek to see the best drivers drive the quickest, most agile and most exciting racing machines, well be advised, you won't see it at a DLM event. That cannot be disputed. The very best DLM drivers can't get out of their own (or anyone elses) way at the biggest and best dirt event of the year. The one some call superman even gets beat by a girl no one has ever heard of. LOLOL!! What comes to mind when speaking of DLM's-big, clumsy and more suited to deliver Domino's pizza than race! LOL!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^meh^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by bullslinger47 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^meh^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Now that we got that settled we all have to know. Did your buddy calverton clandestinely have you post such a snappy comeback. Hahahahahahaha!!!! That looks like some of his handywork. LOL!!

OMG!!!! A calverton reference! Wonder how the ole boy is doing. Maybe out there on the sidewalks right now with his seeing eye dog leading him!!! hahahhhaahahahaaaa

Sidewalk Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfmTgEkGf_I