Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Media crack down coming

The white house press secretary has said the media is obligated to tell the truth. If that is actually enforced - where you can say whatever you want but it had better be true it will help America heal enormously. And quite frankly, that is the way it should be. If America is going to prevail against a globalist onslaught and remain a free country, it is going to have to have a mandatory accurate press, that is completely free, with just one rule: DO NOT LIE.

No crack down on the media is currently underway, but laws are already on the books to make it possible when the press becomes a threat to the country and if I was President Trump, I'd take the steps necessary to enforce those laws, NOW.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...on-tell-truth/

Or you can just use alterative facts.

Id say their coming...have a feeling that CNN will be the first to feel the wrath. Spicer said today when asked if he will tell the truth when he was at the podium and he said yes the country deserves that. Hope it works...itll be h€ll if it dont.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I bet the execs at CNN are beginning to have a meltdown. They have NEVER faced a politician with a "set" like Trump!

The proverbial snowball is getting ready to run over them!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

It goes both ways and as Americans it would be nice if we could get the truth from everyoine involved. We don't have that is this country

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    It goes both ways and as Americans it would be nice if we could get the truth from everyoine involved. We don't have that is this country
    We've had an immoral president for the past 8 years, who didn't do anything to help it!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    We've had an immoral president for the past 8 years, who didn't do anything to help it!
    And now we have one who lies as well. Pretty sad. No I'm not doing your homework for you. time for all to start telling the truth.

And now we have one who lies as well. Pretty sad. No I'm not doing your homework for you. time for all to start telling the truth.
    No one has said Trump is perfect, but Obamas continued arrogance about his presidency is laughable!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

No one has said Trump is perfect, but Obamas continued arrogance about his presidency is laughable!
    It sounds like you have a bromance with Obama lmao!!!

It sounds like you have a bromance with Obama lmao!!!
    yep.....id like to put my hands on him......around his neck! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

yep.....id like to put my hands on him......around his neck! lol
    I was just kidding but, now you want to put your hands around his neck I'm not do sure lol

Trump suggest we might have another chance at getting Iraq's oil. Maybe the General needs to tell him that's a war crime

Trump suggest we might have another chance at getting Iraq's oil. Maybe the General needs to tell him that's a war crime
    Maybe we tell them its repayment for the money we spent on them... I ain't got a problem with it...

It's only a crime if you take the oil. But if your paid in oil to defend them, then it's only reimbursement for your cost. Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    It's only a crime if you take the oil. But if your paid in oil to defend them, then it's only reimbursement for your cost. Big difference.

That's not what he said. He said we should have taken their oil. And yes if they sell the oil not the US taking their oil and selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Maybe we tell them its repayment for the money we spent on them... I ain't got a problem with it...
    We invaded their country and then we are suppose to say now your going to pay for it. Really you can't just take their oil it's a war crime. You want to talk about a recruitment for ISIS take their oil and see what happens.

Something tells me Spicer is going to be straight up.

Antitrump kidkock? Do appreciate the unique view.

We invaded their country and then we are suppose to say now your going to pay for it. Really you can't just take their oil it's a war crime. You want to talk about a recruitment for ISIS take their oil and see what happens.
    We'll have to agree to disagree... I don't feel like typing for hours...

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Something tells me Spicer is going to be straight up.

Antitrump kidkock? Do appreciate the unique view.
    Actually I think Trump is going to do some good things for this country and some not so good. No different then any other President before him. We will have to wait and see how things unfold.

I think Spicer got hubbled after his first press conference. Coming out all mancho and Mr. Tough Guy on Saturday and then yesterday was much better.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    We'll have to agree to disagree... I don't feel like typing for hours...
    I agree with that.