Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Actually I think Trump is going to do some good things for this country and some not so good. .
    What are your 'not so good' prophecies?

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Ask the same question in 4 years and I will have your answer for you.

Cant please everyone. Im sure some are upset he cut the funding to National Endowment for the Arts.

Some are HAPPY.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ

Cant please everyone. Im sure some are upset he cut the funding to National Endowment for the Arts.

Some are HAPPY.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ
    Thanks for making my point

Point being there are a lot of ..... with the wrong perspective.

One of the first things that will be done badly is the Affordable Care Act. It is being rushed into, before there is a replacement, for one, but also Trump has no idea of how the republican congress will stand behind him or not.

The way health care was done before Obama care has been dismantled. There now has to be a replacement, for a smooth transition. Actually if you look, there is a lot of good in the AHC. Previously existing conditions and kids in school on parents coverage, but the part it fails in is reducing cost and who pays the bill. I don't think Congress has the guts to fix that. It means stepping on a lot of big dollar toes.

Point being there are a lot of ..... with the wrong perspective.
    That's .... opinion........................................... ..........

It could be, News networks will line up with Trump or against him. Some will be fake news and not survive. Your only as good as your sources. I think it will be good and bad. Posting opinions and calling it news is bad. Being put out of business for doing it is worse. Exposing it would be the best option.

We invaded their country and then we are suppose to say now your going to pay for it. Really you can't just take their oil it's a war crime. You want to talk about a recruitment for ISIS take their oil and see what happens.
    We invaded??? Don't you think that the Iraq people and most of the rest of the world found it more than justified and that the Iraq people wanted, needed, and deserved our help. And temporary reimbursement by taking some of their oil sounds totally reasonable.

But to a die hard Dem. you need the topic just for ammo, right?

And where shall I send your Crow Platter since you said Trump would not be President?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    We invaded??? Don't you think that the Iraq people and most of the rest of the world found it more than justified and that the Iraq people wanted, needed, and deserved our help. And temporary reimbursement by taking some of their oil sounds totally reasonable.

But to a die hard Dem. you need the topic just for ammo, right?

And where shall I send your Crow Platter since you said Trump would not be President?

Yes we invaded Iraq. Are you disputing that fact.

No I never said trump would not be elected as a matter of fact just the opposite. I told Mudduck he would be elected because of the emails of Hillary Clinton

It would be a war crime and in Spicers word PEROID LMAO!!
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-24-2017 at 03:44 PM.

I hope the only news CNN can come up with is second hand news.

We invaded??? Don't you think that the Iraq people and most of the rest of the world found it more than justified and that the Iraq people wanted, needed, and deserved our help.
    You think the people of Baghdad consider now a better life vs 1990?

Last edited by balljoint_; 01-24-2017 at 04:50 PM.

Default CNN threatened Trump

CNN told Trump he had better take a more positive tone towards them or they would destroy him in foreign countries. That is the height of arrogance, because it was CNN that has been an aggressive backstabbing slanderous front, and not Trump. Trump, in my opinion, needs to label CNN as a seditious organization and shut it down in the U.S.

Who cares what Iran thinks or anyone else thinks? I am stunned CNN is allowed to operate in Iran, China, and other places anyway. CNN has already destroyed Trump abroad, how much more could they possibly threaten him than the actions they have already taken? But that's how liberals think, after cutting the throats of everyone who deserved an ounce of respect they think they can still make threats of slander and have them be effective.

Yes we invaded Iraq. Are you disputing that fact.

No I never said trump would not be elected as a matter of fact just the opposite. I told Mudduck he would be elected because of the emails of Hillary Clinton

It would be a war crime and in Spicers word PEROID LMAO!!
    We came to the aid of the Iraq people, it was NOT an invasion.

And YES you did say Trump would not be president. The archives don't go back far enough for me to prove it though.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    You think the people of Baghdad consider now a better life vs 1990?

Well had Obummer not created ISIS and let radical Islam retake the country on purpose the bottom picture would not look like that. BTW that isn't a picture of calverton's neighborhood is it????

We came to the aid of the Iraq people, it was NOT an invasion.

And YES you did say Trump would not be president. The archives don't go back far enough for me to prove it though.

I guess you have been talking to Conway and got alternative facts, we invaded Iraq Period Sean spicer

Your wrong again. I never said it he would not be President. Like I said I told Mudduck he would win. I did say however that I would not vote for him or Hillary and that is a fact.
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-24-2017 at 05:25 PM.

Well had Obummer not created ISIS and let radical Islam retake the country on purpose the bottom picture would not look like that. BTW that isn't a picture of calverton's neighborhood is it????
    Wrong again. We invaded their country and destroyed it.

Once you took Saddam out of power you destabilized the country and the region. they will be in a civil war for years.

Wetter, I believe I did tell 25, trump would never be the nominee so, I guess you could say I said he would never be President. Once he became the nominee and more emails were coming out about Hillary I told Mudduck that Trump was going to win.

So if you want to send the crow you can send via snail mail lol

I think you probably should serve some up for yourself as well because, no way you believed he was going to be the nominee and you know it. You were for Ted Cruz

Search 'Middle east foundation appropriations'. One of the many roots and funding mechanisms of "Isis".

Wrong again. We invaded their country and destroyed it.

Once you took Saddam out of power you destabilized the country and the region. they will be in a civil war for years.
    Wrong once again for calling me wrong. Iraq needed our help and stability and freedom from a murderer was accomplished. Until Obummer bailed out on them and let ISIS take half the country. Now after your first bite of crow, listen up to this, you did say Trump would never be president and I will bet you a $20.00 on that, okay. I just found 4M archives that go clear back to 2010 and in 2015 you did say that.

So is it a bet????