Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

I have been alive for 14 presidents, and this is the first one that caught he!! for delivering on his campaign promises. All of that past 13 didn't catch this much flack for not doing what they promised. This shows how scared some of these big money players are of Trump. They are willing to risk the credibility of their media to shake the confidence of the country in Trump. Could it be, they are losing control of the government that they bought and paid for? Trump may drain the swamp yet.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I'm not sure what he mean't and not sure how you know what he mean't. If you take their oil it's a war crime. You can't just take a nations resources no matter what your intentions are. Now if you want to gaurd their oil so it doesn't get in the wrong hands that's different.

I'm not against the (NOT BAN ) extreme vetting or not wanting a known terroist into this country so, not sure why they didn't include those country that actually harbor terroist, did you ever wonder why they didn't? yes they should wake up I agree.

The way they rolled it out was not the way it should have been done but, they are learning.

If we go to war it won't be beacuse of the media it will be because of the action of others and not the media. when was the last time the media got us into a war? Did the media crash a plane into the towers?
    Just my point .The media will have you believe the ban is racist . But who did crash into
    the trade buildings . Its time to protect ourselves no mater who it effects . And when there
    is an attack just who is it . Not the french, not the Germans, not Chinese, not Japanese , call it
    like it is . If you Egnore it it wont go away . And no the media did not do it . But their lies and
    half truths don't help . Stupid b-astards do anything for ratings . Make people think that Trump
    is not for the well being of the United States ,they just report that hes sexist racist , how ridiculous. Go find some real true news to report instead of anything that doesn't play to the
    bias b-astards. I don't trust the right or the left anymore . We have been sold down the road to
    many times . And the media is as guilty as anyone . And those Hollywood pricks .
    One more thing Kid I can read your post and tell that your concern is for our well being also .
    so whats wrong with vetting more that before no mater what country it is . and if other country's
    should be added ok . Maybe they will be . But this is a start . And they say its for Trumps fortune
    give me a break. And you know the left want's to stop racing as we know it RIGHT .
    LETS TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY .

Vetting foreigners before allowing them into OUR nation is a must. The media is really going mad and the fake news and riots are going on as planned.

Am I missing something I read about some Massacre we had in Boiling Green Ky. When did that happen and why didn't the media report on it? I tell yea you just can't trust the media anymore.
    Kellyanne must have read about that on notso Brightbart. You know you can't let the truth get in the way of good propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Kellyanne must have read about that on notso Brightbart. You know you can't let the truth get in the way of good propaganda.
    I wasn't sure if that was more alternative facts or not lol

I'm surprised she didn't come back today and blame the media and saying the twisted her words lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Vetting foreigners before allowing them into OUR nation is a must. The media is really going mad and the fake news and riots are going on as planned.
    I agree vetting should be done but, I thought that's what they were already doing, NO?

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    I will help you out since you seem like a nice kid. When one reads "news" claiming Trump's staff is saying bad stuff about him chances are its a LIE. Pretty obvious. I can help you out on using discernment. Show you the ropes. Improve your BS meter. Be my little prodigy. No charge. Pro bono.
    Not sure what you're trying to argue about? Donny the stooge admitted he had bad phone calls with the leaders of Mexico and Australia. You're surely not insinuating that he was lying?

My BS meter is calibrated just fine. Thanks for the offer though.

Donny the stooge

My BS meter is calibrated.
    It must have been calibrated by the same crew that did Eldoras scales!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I agree vetting should be done but, I thought that's what they were already doing, NO?
    No is correct. Look at the Australian deal, also. Those seven nations do not have a government to even provide us with any info on the citizens coming here. Now they at least addressing questioning these people.

Not sure what you're trying to argue about? Donny the stooge admitted he had bad phone calls with the leaders of Mexico and Australia. You're surely not insinuating that he was lying?

My BS meter is calibrated just fine. Thanks for the offer though.
    Your BS meter would blow up in your face if you turned it on.

Are you a bot by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    It must have been calibrated by the same crew that did Eldoras scales!
    Scales were calibrated fine for 31 of the 32 cars, so I guess you're saying I'm right over 90% of the time. Thank you.

Scales were calibrated fine for 31 of the 32 cars, so I guess you're saying I'm right over 90% of the time. Thank you.
    Nawwwww.....Im saying they were wrong, just like you!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Default Trump DENIES angry call with Australian Prime Minister - labeling reports 'FAKE NEWS'

Quote Originally Posted by Crush 4 Trump View Post
    ...lying...BS...though.
    Trump DENIES angry call with Australian Prime Minister - labeling reports 'FAKE NEWS'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Minister.html

Quote Originally Posted by bromance for Donny_ View Post
    Trump DENIES angry call with Australian Prime Minister - labeling reports 'FAKE NEWS'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Minister.html
    He always blames "FAKE NEWS" when he gets busted with twisting the truth.

I like what you did with my user name, pretty cute, but I believe it would be more fitting for some of you guys.

First, this is not about Muslim it's about Isis hot spots.The vetting isn't efficient enough until terrorist attacks are eliminated. Even US citizens with round Tripp tickets to any of these seven countries, should be vetted.

Not sure what you're trying to argue about? Donny the stooge admitted he had bad phone calls with the leaders of Mexico and Australia. You're surely not insinuating that he was lying?My BS meter is calibrated just fine. Thanks for the offer though.
    The cartel owned President of Mexico wants to whine about how Trump wants just enough of the money that our country is owed. And the Australian President is mad because Trump doesnt want any part of that screwed up deal that Odummer made. Both of em can suck it up and deal with it manly. You know not the way a bunch of Democratic liberal biatches are doing here in the states.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

'Early reports suggested that Trump hung up on Turnbull, but Turnbull told 2GB's Ben Fordham: 'As far as the call is concerned, I’m very disappointed, the report the president hung up is not correct, the call ended courteously.'

Suppose Australia is lying too right?

You're 0-4. Keep tryin' Lil Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    No is correct. Look at the Australian deal, also. Those seven nations do not have a government to even provide us with any info on the citizens coming here. Now they at least addressing questioning these people.
    oh I see Iran, Iraq, do not have governments I thought we helpped Iraq establish a government so, if that's true how are they going to get any info from them in the next 90 days or is the ban going to last longer and maybe forever?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    The cartel owned President of Mexico wants to whine about how Trump wants just enough of the money that our country is owed. And the Australian President is mad because Trump doesnt want any part of that screwed up deal that Odummer made. Both of em can suck it up and deal with it manly. You know not the way a bunch of Democratic liberal biatches are doing here in the states.
    And why do they owe us this money?

Why don't some of you "tolerant libs" invite some of these refugees to live with your families? When top brass in the Obama regime says we can't vet these people properly and that surely ISIS will infiltrate, then that's a problem. Invite them in, I'm sure it will be fine.