Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

If Saddam was still in power in Iraq there would be no Isis!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Wrong once again for calling me wrong. Iraq needed our help and stability and freedom from a murderer was accomplished. Until Obummer bailed out on them and let ISIS take half the country. Now after your first bite of crow, listen up to this, you did say Trump would never be president and I will bet you a $20.00 on that, okay. I just found 4M archives that go clear back to 2010 and in 2015 you did say that.

So is it a bet????
    Ok I said it. Like I said send the crow via snail mail lol

Not sure why you have a hard time admitting we invaded Iraq. Yes you might have had some of the citizens that wanted us to but, as a country they did not. Saddam never said America can you come over here and kill me and rescue some of these people.

I disagree with you on that

Wrong once again for calling me wrong. Iraq needed our help and stability and freedom from a murderer was accomplished. Until Obummer bailed out on them and let ISIS take half the country. Now after your first bite of crow, listen up to this, you did say Trump would never be president and I will bet you a $20.00 on that, okay. I just found 4M archives that go clear back to 2010 and in 2015 you did say that.

So is it a bet????
    http://www.conservativehome.com/plat...vade-iraq.html
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2015/03...h-took-action/

A conservative site for you so you don't say it's a liberal site. WHY DID WE INVADE IRAQ

Did you believe Trump was going to be President?

Did you ever tell people not to vote for Trump?
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-24-2017 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    http://www.conservativehome.com/plat...vade-iraq.html

A conservative site for you so you don't say it's a liberal site. WHY DID WE INVADE IRAQ
    Kid, why do put yourself in a trick bag all the time. There were several different reasons U.N. forces invaded Iraq, not just the U.S. Desert Storm, Kuwait, Weapon of Mass Destruction and abiding by kicking U.N. inspectors out of Iraq. Saddam Hussein was trying to take over the Gulf States and had to be stopped. And his Sons for mass slaughter of Iraqi people who disagreed with the corrupt government.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Kid, why do put yourself in a trick bag all the time. There were several different reasons U.N. forces invaded Iraq, not just the U.S. Desert Storm, Kuwait, Weapon of Mass Destruction and abiding by kicking U.N. inspectors out of Iraq. Saddam Hussein was trying to take over the Gulf States and had to be stopped. And his Sons for mass slaughter of Iraqi people who disagreed with the corrupt government.

Do you think we invaded Iraq?

This whole thing started about taking their oil to reimburse the US. I said it's a war crime to do so. And Clayton said it wasn' but, it is. Then he said we did not invade Iraq but, everything I have read said we did. So 2 things we invaded Iraq and its a war crime to take their oil. And in Sean Spicers word PEROID. Now it sounds like Clayton is using Alternative Facts lol
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-24-2017 at 08:28 PM.

We didn't take any Oil, we took out a dictator who refused to go by U.N. regulation. We didn't take any land, oil, or take over a country for our own good. We freed Iraqi people of a bad government, and a bad man. And give them their country back using taxpayers money

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    We didn't take any Oil, we took out a dictator who refused to go by U.N. regulation. We didn't take any land, oil, or take over a country for our own good. We freed Iraqi people of a bad government, and a bad man. And give them their country back using taxpayers money
    Are you a politician because you sure just answered my question like you are lol

I never said we took any oil. I asked you think we invaded Iraq?

Do you believe taking their oil would be a war crime?

Do you believe taking their oil would be a war crime?
    No, I think we should negotiate a % of every gallon until we are paid back!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Well the law says it's a war crime. So I guess you want to be lawless.

Look up what pillage means and then tell me if taking their oil would not be pillaging?

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Is that after the country is rebuilt?

Syria and Iraq should have their natural resources nationalized with profits going towards rebuilding. Its the only right thing to do

All natural resources should be nationalized. What a scam. Not to mention national security conflicts.

our last president was nothing more than a broom tail muslim that did all he could for them.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Is that after the country is rebuilt?

Syria and Iraq should have their natural resources nationalized with profits going towards rebuilding. Its the only right thing to do

All natural resources should be nationalized. What a scam. Not to mention national security conflicts.
    Whatever is reasonable! Im sure with the billions they make off of oil, a subsidy to us, wont kill them!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Well the law says it's a war crime. So I guess you want to be lawless.

Look up what pillage means and then tell me if taking their oil would not be pillaging?
    ALERT!!! I am getting more than a full load of BS Mr. kidrock. Expect a full blown rant Of cutting your biased and unfounded opinions apart each a every time you spew the warped nonsensical political garbo.

First of fall has any war ever been won without one nation ever crossing the borders of another nation, and second are there not wars that are created out of justification? Rant all about Chaney and Bush you wish but in the world off reality there was world wide unanimous support for going to war with Iraq.

Now would you quit invading 4M???? hahhahahaahaaaaaaa

ALERT!!! I am getting more than a full load of BS Mr. kidrock. Expect a full blown rant Of cutting your biased and unfounded opinions apart each a every time you spew the warped nonsensical political garbo.

First of fall has any war ever been won without one nation ever crossing the borders of another nation, and second are there not wars that are created out of justification? Rant all about Chaney and Bush you wish but in the world off reality there was world wide unanimous support for going to war with Iraq.

Now would you quit invading 4M???? hahhahahaahaaaaaaa
    You know what I will say this as nice as I can NO lmao!!!!!!!!!

Hey you admitted we did in fact invade Iraq. I bet that about killed you didn't it lol

If I have to listen to your garbage I guess you will have to listen to mine lmao!!
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-25-2017 at 08:56 PM.

Hey you admitted we did in fact invade Iraq. I bet that about killed you didn't it lol

If I have to listen to your garbage I guess you will have to listen to mine lmao!!
    No you will keep listening to my facts and truth and we will keep listening to your clueless defense of a failed corrupt Democrat party where you lamely try to take down people that don't share your unfounded and unjustified views in which you mainly show contempt for. You just keep trying with total failure to make Republicans and Independents no better than the gutter party you stand with.

Well you've failed and can't accept that reality!!!

No you will keep listening to my facts and truth and we will keep listening to your clueless defense of a failed corrupt Democrat party where you lamely try to take down people that don't share your unfounded and unjustified views in which you mainly show contempt for. You just keep trying with total failure to make Republicans and Independents no better than the gutter party you stand with.

Well you've failed and can't accept that reality!!!
    You mean your alternative facts, sorry but, I will pass

Remember when you told people not to vote for Trump? lol
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-25-2017 at 09:36 PM.

you mean your alternative facts, sorry but, i will pass

remember when you told people not to vote for trump? Lol
    but remember when he did ..........................................what was right for his party and the people !!!!! No baby stepsm with the ytrumpster !!!! And you libtards can't handle it !!!

No I didn't. I said we crossed their border.

Default more 100% fake news

https://apnews.com/0b3f5db59b2e4aa78cdbbf008f27fb

fake news: Trump did not threaten troops to Mexico

Drudge may have fallen for a headline. Prominently on his front page, in huge red letters, there is a headline about Trump threatening Pena Nieto with sending troops into Mexico because "he won't handle the cartel situation" and because "Mexican troops are too afraid to face the cartels"

PROBLEM: When you actually read the AP report Drudge linked, it says that one small news outlet in Mexico, and one source in America made the claim. AP said they had access to the entire phone call and nothing of the sort was said by Trump. So most likely Drudge fell for fake news. That can happen to anyone now.

UPDATE: THE MEXICAN MEDIA IS REPORTING THE STORY. THEY ARE SAYING IT IS NOT TRUE. They are also reporting that the Mexican government is saying it is a lie hatched by two news sources, one in Mexico and one in the U.S. The AP report that also casts doubt on the story is Here Ok, the Mexican report got more detailed. Here is what spawned it all: The cartels feel threatened by Trump. So they are inventing fake news stories, and releasing them with plants they have in the media, at the highest levels possible. The goal is to stifle Trump by making the Mexican people believe he is after all of them, rather than only the cartels. By doing so, they hope to stop Trump from taking them down by making the Mexican people resist every effort Trump makes to nail the cartels.

I was shocked by the headline on Drudge, saying Trump really did say it, and am glad it ended up being fake because if it was not, Trump would be off his rocker. That would be the last political situation we need right now.

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    If Saddam was still in power in Iraq there would be no Isis!
    If Sadam didn't sell oil for gold, he would still be there. This war was about the Oil Dollar and the groundwork for the Iranian war has started. Missiles really, not large enough to carry a atomic bomb, 600 mile range. They are selling oil to China for gold. That puts them on the hit list.

For anyone that is unfamiliar All the Mid East countries that produce oil have a agreement to only sell for US dollars. This creates stability for the dollar. Used to be gold backed, then a promise to pay dollar, is now a Oil dollar. This is actually good for US. If anyone tries to attack the dollar they pay, because everyone uses energy. It makes the dollar stable in the world. The cost is kicking Butt here and there. Sounds a lot like extortion for some reason.