Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    oh I see Iran, Iraq, do not have governments I thought we helpped Iraq establish a government so, if that's true how are they going to get any info from them in the next 90 days or is the ban going to last longer and maybe forever?
    Because we don't give a $hit . We don't want keep giving it away like you liberals
    and we want to be safe . No open boarders. Go cry at the next election this one is over.

Quote Originally Posted by just dust View Post
    Because we don't give a $hit . We don't want keep giving it away like you liberals
    and we want to be safe . No open boarders. Go cry at the next election this one is over.
    Dusty, I'm not sure what you mean by "we don't want keep to keep giving it away like you liberals" Giving what away?

So what, you don't think I don't want this country to be safe and where did I say that?

I'm all for having safe boarders and I'm all for building the wall and even paying for it.

Now all I asked was are not vetting people coming into this country already because, from what I'm reading it's a 18 month program we have now. I'm all for making it better so, no one does slip through the cracks and do us harm.

State dept was letting putting foreign service nationals at front of line, handing on easy h1a and h1b visas, then making it easy for them to apply for permanent citizenship.

Also Australias immigrants were all coming by boat. So they weren't coming from Iraq. Who knows where.

Dusty, I'm not sure what you mean by "we don't want keep to keep giving it away like you liberals" Giving what away?

So what, you don't think I don't want this country to be safe and where did I say that?

I'm all for having safe boarders and I'm all for building the wall and even paying for it.

Now all I asked was are not vetting people coming into this country already because, from what I'm reading it's a 18 month program we have now. I'm all for making it better so, no one does slip through the cracks and do us harm.

OK Kid . like i said in another post, the safe zones in this country , are being paid for
    buy guys like you and me . Billions of dollars . While our social security is being robed .
    We have kids in this country starving . Health care out of control . On past just this
    hundreds of issues that need to be taken care of . Our roads, bridges, schools, the vets . just when
    are we going to stop taking care of everyone that shows up on our shores and do whats
    right here at home first . Then and only then should we look at helping people
    from different country's . Our fathers and our grand fathers built this country , and paid for it.
    That after all that we have done for that, anyone can come here and be entitled to all we have
    in just a minute . I don't care how long they have to wait . Most of us have been waiting all
    our life's . The left wants open boarders , it empowers them . And that's what they want.
    Lets fix us first , and then like any normal person see how we can help . And the way it don't
    take away from hard working american's . When I say don't give it away why should we
    have any language but American . The Chinese don't call us American Chinese . The Russians
    don't say American Russians . The Germans don't call us American Germans . If this don't stop
    you American a$$ will be the minority . The real Americans better wake . And the real ones
    that were born here is who I care about . I am not a racist . Just a real average American
    man , born and raised here .

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    First, this is not about Muslim it's about Isis hot spots.The vetting isn't efficient enough until terrorist attacks are eliminated. Even US citizens with round Tripp tickets to any of these seven countries, should be vetted.
    Sorry but there are possibly millions of Muslims who sympathize with Muslims terrorists cause, not just ISIS. These people silently populate, lay low,and will be there for the future of the Muslim call of destroying Israel and the west and Europe.

To deny the goals of the Muslim Brotherhood is just stupid, to anyone educated in their infiltration of our government.

FACT, liberals are giving this nation away to any and all anti American factions.

Default Judge who stopped travel ban firmly shot down today.

By putting in the Muslim ban, President Trump was only testing the water, to see who would stop it. Now, today, the Justice Department argued that Robart's restraining order violates the separation of powers, encroaches on the president's constitutional and legal authority in the areas of foreign affairs, national security, and immigration. The justice department demolished Judge Robart's block on the ban, and has affirmatively stated that Trump had the power to do it all along

What did this do? It reminded everyone that the president does indeed have the power to rule from the oval office and deport 8 million illegal Mexicans. Even I did not know the president could do that, now EVERYONE knows, and Trump has all the momentum in the world he needs to do exactly what he said he'd do in his campaign. And he was brilliant about it when he used the terror meme against those who created the terror meme, to get the job done. It might be hard to argue that Jose is a threat, and that would invoke sympathy. However, due to all the false flag terror that has been done there is a lot less sympathy to so-called "terrorists" (they are not, we all know who did 911) but the point is moot - it was still a tool Trump could use to set the stage for more.

Now that President Trump has cleared the air, and everyone has been fully reminded that the deportations are completely legal and not even by his own law or decree it is going to be a lot harder for anyone in the power structure to resist his order even via the sympathy route, and the sanctuary cities are going to fall much much easier. I am sure Trump knew that the Muslims really were no threat, and the ban was simply a well calculated way to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    By putting in the Muslim ban, President Trump was only testing the water, to see who would stop it. Now, today, the Justice Department argued that Robart's restraining order violates the separation of powers, encroaches on the president's constitutional and legal authority in the areas of foreign affairs, national security, and immigration. The justice department demolished Judge Robart's block on the ban, and has affirmatively stated that Trump had the power to do it all along

What did this do? It reminded everyone that the president does indeed have the power to rule from the oval office and deport 8 million illegal Mexicans. Even I did not know the president could do that, now EVERYONE knows, and Trump has all the momentum in the world he needs to do exactly what he said he'd do in his campaign. And he was brilliant about it when he used the terror meme against those who created the terror meme, to get the job done. It might be hard to argue that Jose is a threat, and that would invoke sympathy. However, due to all the false flag terror that has been done there is a lot less sympathy to so-called "terrorists" (they are not, we all know who did 911) but the point is moot - it was still a tool Trump could use to set the stage for more.

Now that President Trump has cleared the air, and everyone has been fully reminded that the deportations are completely legal and not even by his own law or decree it is going to be a lot harder for anyone in the power structure to resist his order even via the sympathy route, and the sanctuary cities are going to fall much much easier. I am sure Trump knew that the Muslims really were no threat, and the ban was simply a well calculated way to get the job done.

Ladies, and I do mean ladies and Gentlemen . Donald Trump is for america and all Americans .
    To bring back law and order and to protect all of us , He said it ,and the media said if he said it,
    it must be what he meant . Now lets drain the swamp.

oh I see Iran, Iraq, do not have governments I thought we helpped Iraq establish a government so, if that's true how are they going to get any info from them in the next 90 days or is the ban going to last longer and maybe forever?
    Come on,would you trust governments like that? So you are okay with no borders and maybe they will be in YOUR back yard before you know it. But just go shake hands and maybe give them your house too, you great humanitarian you!!!

We did help Iraq and then pulled out and let ISIS destroy it. Where have you been the last decade?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Sorry but there are possibly millions of Muslims who sympathize with Muslims terrorists cause, not just ISIS. These people silently populate, lay low,and will be there for the future of the Muslim call of destroying Israel and the west and Europe.

To deny the goals of the Muslim Brotherhood is just stupid, to anyone educated in their infiltration of our government.
    Ok, If it was about Muslims, why aren't the 40 some other countries that are Muslim, on the vetting list? The liberals are saying it's about Muslims and bigotry. I didn't think you was on that side of the fence.

Come on,would you trust governments like that? So you are okay with no borders and maybe they will be in YOUR back yard before you know it. But just go shake hands and maybe give them your house too, you great humanitarian you!!!

We did help Iraq and then pulled out and let ISIS destroy it. Where have you been the last decade?
    I'm not against the ban. I'm all for making sure no one gets in that wants to do us harm. All I'm asking is what are they going to do different then they are doing now. Yes I agree if these countries are not working with us and helping us vet these poeple properly then they don't need access to come here.

I'm not against the ban. I'm all for making sure no one gets in that wants to do us harm. All I'm asking is what are they going to do different then they are doing now. Yes I agree if these countries are not working with us and helping us vet these poeple properly then they don't need access to come here.
    Either you screen the people or you don't. So do you want to serve them a steak dinner while being questioned??

Either you screen the people or you don't. So do you want to serve them a steak dinner while being questioned??
    Did I say serve them Steaks?

Did I say serve them Steaks?
    I just imagined that you were thinking it. hahhaahahahahaaa

Or was it pork???

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Ok, If it was about Muslims, why aren't the 40 some other countries that are Muslim, on the vetting list? The liberals are saying it's about Muslims and bigotry. I didn't think you was on that side of the fence.
    Only seven of the Muslim nations are so called ISIS hot spots. Nobody knows what's in the minds of many "peaceful" Muslims or the citizens of any nation who can be affected.

The liberals are going to say and do anything to make this an issue.

I just imagined that you were thinking it. hahhaahahahahaaa

Or was it pork???
    Thinking gets you in a lot of trouble lmao!!!

Only seven of the Muslim nations are so called ISIS hot spots. Nobody knows what's in the minds of many "peaceful" Muslims or the citizens of any nation who can be affected.

The liberals are going to say and do anything to make this an issue.
    Who is a peaceful Muslim or citizen and who isn't is the reason for vetting. Those 7 countries have the largest chance of having a terrorist. As I said, it's about terrorists, not Muslims. These countries just happen to be Muslim. The other 40 some Muslim countries, where not included in this ban.