Default Planned Parenthood

President Trump already banned the use of federal funds for anything abortion related. This means foreign and domestic. It is about time!

Well, I guess the naysayers are cornered - the usual political process is to talk about delivering on campaign promises for the first six months or so, and then do exactly the opposite. Trump is a first, in my memory at least.

http://www.lifenews.com/2017/01/23/p...ed-parenthood/

Default Abortion ban for the U.S.

Only a day after President Trump de-funded international Planned Parenthood, he went for the GOLD in the U.S. with the submission of HR490, which will prohibit abortion in ALL CASES where a heart beat is detectable. This means that if it really is just a "tissue blob" that is going nowhere, it can be removed, but if it has any chance at life at all, it lives. The heartbeat is detectable at 21 days. That's so early in pregnancy that HR490 represents an out right abortion ban.

If any parent is pro choice....... ask them which kid they regret having.

Last time I checked, kids were a gift from God.......and I shudder to think how some have been treated......aborted, murdered, beaten, or sexually abused!...........May God have mercy on us!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Default Chilis really is donating to Planned Parenthood

I thought it had to be a hoax, but as it turns out, Fox News has reported the same thing. This donation form is for real:

Chilis has OK food but not great, and I can't remember ever specifically going there just to go there. Knowing they support Planned Parenthood has made it that much easier to just go elsewhere.

Guess I won't be going to Chili's. And I was wondering how the food was.

I know Im going to hear about it but; I believe that a woman has the right to have an abortion if she so pleases. She will answer for it when she meets up with St. Pete. If a woman gets raped and ends up pregnant she should have the choice. Why should she have to live with that emotional scar if she doesnt have too?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

But us citizens also have the right to not be forced to pay for them.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I know Im going to hear about it but; I believe that a woman has the right to have an abortion if she so pleases. She will answer for it when she meets up with St. Pete. If a woman gets raped and ends up pregnant she should have the choice. Why should she have to live with that emotional scar if she doesnt have too?
    I agree with you. I'm not for a women to have a abortion because she got pregnant and doesn't want to take responsibility for her actions but, in case of rape,incest and health reasons the mother should have that right to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    But us citizens also have the right to not be forced to pay for them.
    Yes I agree with that 100%

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes I agree with that 100%
    Well that was what the march was about , free health care . Not just that Donald
    talks about them. He admires them to . If it wasnt about that the way he talks about
    them what else is it . I have said those things , millions and millions of us have .
    and those who say they have not are liers .

Not sure what your trying to say here. Maybe you can explain again. Not being a smart azz.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I agree with you. I'm not for a women to have a abortion because she got pregnant and doesn't want to take responsibility for her actions but, in case of rape,incest and health reasons the mother should have that right to decide.
    As ardent as I am against Abortion, I know it will never be stopped and women that do want one don't need to be dying in back ally's because of a bad decision .... BUT like you guys, I ain't payin' for it....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    As ardent as I am against Abortion, I know it will never be stopped and women that do want one don't need to be dying in back ally's because of a bad decision .... BUT like you guys, I ain't payin' for it....
    I think the big plan for Republicans is to get Roe vs Wade overturned and right now once they get their Supreme Court nominee on the court they will have one of the best chances to get it done. I'm with you I just hope women don't die in back alleys because of it. That's exactly one of the reasons it was passed in the first place but, I understand some wanting it changed. I jay hope they can make birth control easy and affordable to get.

Grandpa said "sex is for having babies".

Default Chili's canceled Planned Parenthood fundraiser

After many pro life people complained, Chilis canceled the fundraiser (embedded farther down this page). Too late. I won't do Chilis again EVER. Because once they prove what they are by even thinking about something like this, I know that eating there will put money in enemy hands. Not that I have eaten there since the early 90's (I have not) but if 10 years from now they are still around and someone makes the suggestion, I'll try to steer towards Little Caesars, KFC, or whatever else. They are done for all I care.

That 'morning after' pill will become a whole lot more popular now...or will it be affected also?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

The latest bills are against terminating pregnancy after a heartbeat is detected.