Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    And how many other people has he raced against cleanly? I have no idea what his issue was with Casey, but I'm pretty sure he has proven to you and BBQ that he's pretty dam good and usually CLEAN.
    One doesn't win all them WoO titles and Lucas races running dudes over every race.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

This is a contact sport. Most every driver is guilty of racing too hard at one time or another so it always cracks me up when we call out one driver or another for being too aggressive. That said, what Josh did to Casey both times were dirty moves and deserving of a punch in the face. It also has nothing to do with Josh's ability to wheel a car.

I'm glad Josh is on the Lucas tour. Its fun to have someone to root against. I mean...I don't hate Bloomquist but I still like to boo him. It's just good fun. At least now that Josh is running Lucas now there is a driver running the tour that I legitimately don't like. It will give me someone to root against every week AND will tick me off by winning just enough to make me even happier when he doesn't.

If it's any indication, B Shep came out of the box red hot in the Rocket Crate house car at Ocala. You can say, It's only a crate race, but those guys aren't easy to beat, even if you run crates all the time.

Never seeing Jared Landers on the track again would be just fine with me

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Never seeing Jared Landers on the track again would be just fine with me
    That's an awesome thing to say. Yeah he can drive over his head at times but the dude had a serious injury. No need for those type of comments keyboard warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    If it's any indication, B Shep came out of the box red hot in the Rocket Crate house car at Ocala. You can say, It's only a crate race, but those guys aren't easy to beat, even if you run crates all the time.
    I'm pretty sure Josh kicked rump in that car last year. I think a lot of people are underestimating just how strong B-Shep is going to be on the WoO tour.

Be prepared to not be overly happy in2017! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Ha ha i knew you would bring that up
    Sure I would, I call out any hypocrisy.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    One doesn't win all them WoO titles and Lucas races running dudes over every race.
    Exactly. But some have a chubby for him.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Sure I would, I call out any hypocrisy.
    Ha ha thats even fummyer

I promice you im far from hypocrisy
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 01-27-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

lucas

Richards
    bloomers
    erb jr

roy - gardner

woo
    bshepp
    clanton
    moran

roy - moran

prediction - boggs wins a lucas and woo race this season.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Ha ha thats even fummyer

I promice you im far from hypocrisy
    Litey I'm guessing hacked your account. Guessing you meant funnier. And "I promise you I'm far from a hypocrite."

Well, if you're going to b!tch about Josh not being clean, better throw in JD, because he's no saint either. But you won't, because his FatHeadz is on your ceiling over your bed.

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    lucas

Richards
    bloomers
    erb jr

roy - gardner

woo
    bshepp
    clanton
    moran

roy - moran

prediction - boggs wins a lucas and woo race this season.
    Like your final projection.........🤘
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Litey I'm guessing hacked your account. Guessing you meant funnier. And "I promise you I'm far from a hypocrite."

Well, if you're going to b!tch about Josh not being clean, better throw in JD, because he's no saint either. But you won't, because his FatHeadz is on your ceiling over your bed.

May b so

All i was saying i watched josh w my own eyes hit bout half the cars in that race. It was wv motor speedway about 3yrs ago if i remember right. I posted that cuz centeroff stated josh was one of the cleanest drivers out there. And i also posted bout him and casey geting into it

. Its nothing about hypocricy like you want to think. I never said jd was a saint either

Btw im not a josh hater either like you want to think. Take another midol it will help!
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 01-28-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    That's an awesome thing to say. Yeah he can drive over his head at times but the dude had a serious injury. No need for those type of comments keyboard warrior.
    I would of still been good with it before the injury.

Im not gonna try to predict the top 10s but i think Tmac will have a good year, and of Wells runs as strong as he did the end of last year he might pull off some wins and make the top 5 in points

May b so

All i was saying i watched josh w my own eyes hit bout half the cars in that race. It was wv motor speedway about 3yrs ago if i remember right. I posted that cuz centeroff stated josh was one of the cleanest drivers out there. And i also posted bout him and casey geting into it

. Its nothing about hypocricy like you want to think. I never said jd was a saint either

Btw im not a josh hater either like you want to think. Take another midol it will help!
    I'd take another Midol if it would be what I needed. I just choose to call out those who b!tch about one guy but praise another who drives very similar.

I to wouldn't call Josh one of the cleanest, he has his moments. And his beef with Roberts leaves me speechless, because Casey was no threat to him. And he drove him like they had a serious beef.

I just enjoy ruffling your feathers and making you fumble on the keyboard.

I'd take another Midol if it would be what I needed. I just choose to call out those who b!tch about one guy but praise another who drives very similar.

I to wouldn't call Josh one of the cleanest, he has his moments. And his beef with Roberts leaves me speechless, because Casey was no threat to him. And he drove him like they had a serious beef.

I just enjoy ruffling your feathers and making you fumble on the keyboard.
    Lol its all good here c&b. Im glad to see josh come to lucas since he has concered woo. It should be good tight points battle this yr w more than just 2 teams
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 01-28-2017 at 09:03 PM.

Casey Roberts would run over is mother off an 2 and his grandmother going into 3 to get a W! He deserves every single elbow he gets! Watch his heat against Joey Coulter in the Dome! We call him a good old fashioned swarper where I come from. These guys know who they can run over and who they can't. I still remember those scared eyes little Bobby had after he parked the zero at Florence! I'd bet a hundred to a donut he never runs the zero again!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Casey Roberts would run over is mother off an 2 and his grandmother going into 3 to get a W! He deserves every single elbow he gets! Watch his heat against Joey Coulter in the Dome! We call him a good old fashioned swarper where I come from. These guys know who they can run over and who they can't. I still remember those scared eyes little Bobby had after he parked the zero at Florence! I'd bet a hundred to a donut he never runs the zero again!
    The Dome?! You are talking about racing in a gymnasium where there is no room. I have seen Roberts race some good races with some race long battles and never hit anyone. The Dome was a demolition derby.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1