Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    As a loyal fan of team zero, Josh Richards scares the chit outa me. That young man is a talent and natural wheelman! He is very easy on equipment and uses the whole racetrack. This new generation and the modified hybrid crossover drivers who bang that cushion lap after lap will have plenty of good weekends but you can't win a championship like that. Richards works from the bottom, middle and top bit will only use the cushion as a last resort. That is why he scares me and deserves to be mentioned as a threat to Scott. Wouldn't surprise me if he won 10-12 maybe 15 races. He is also a likeable guy who passes clean and never complains. I may be a fan when he gets out of those Racket chassis lol. He is a threat and I guarantee Bloomquist knows he has a fight on his hands! Can't wait boys, only weeks away!
    Passes clean a lot of the times.........just sayin.

I believe tmac gets streaky and wins it....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

not sure about Lucas attendance last year but I'm guessing they will tick up and be packed most nights.. reserved seating may not be a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Passes clean a lot of the times.........just sayin.

I believe tmac gets streaky and wins it....
    I knew that was coming sooner than later.

Would be sooooo cool if Tim wins the points title. Lucas is a tough pick. I'd say Brandon Sheppard walks away with the WoO belt.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I knew that was coming sooner than later.

Would be sooooo cool if Tim wins the points title. Lucas is a tough pick. I'd say Brandon Sheppard walks away with the WoO belt.
    No time like the present🤘

Bshep is the logical choice for sure, I think it will be closer than many think though on that woo deal.......

Sticking with Tmac to win Lucas while Josh and Scott fight/wreck it out for 2 cond and 3rd.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Ask casey roberts how clean josh drives
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

It's hard to bet against the Tennessee Yeti not repeating, but I thing Richards will be on a mission to prove he can beat the best.
    1 richards
    2bloomer
    3Doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Ask casey roberts how clean josh drives
    And how many other people has he raced against cleanly? I have no idea what his issue was with Casey, but I'm pretty sure he has proven to you and BBQ that he's pretty dam good and usually CLEAN.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    And how many other people has he raced against cleanly? I have no idea what his issue was with Casey, but I'm pretty sure he has proven to you and BBQ that he's pretty dam good and usually CLEAN.
    I agree. There was a whole lot worse in 2016 besides the Josh/Casey incident. And they didn't come to blows.
    8/13/16

I did see josh run up thru the pack at one of his local race tracks ruffing his way up thru. I cant remember the wv race track. No clean driving there. Im not discrediting him hes one of the best. But I also have seen him bull his way around to.

Not much mention of Morgan Bagley on the people posting there woo picks did he decide to drop off woo just curious

I did see josh run up thru the pack at one of his local race tracks ruffing his way up thru. I cant remember the wv race track. No clean driving there. Im not discrediting him hes one of the best. But I also have seen him bull his way around to.

I've watched Josh come from the back of the pack and never touch another car and i have seen him come from the back and hit every fuking thing except the water truck so it is a give and take thing with Josh.... Thing about it now though is he doesn't have daddy there at the track with him every weekend to save his ass and Bloomquist and company won't take much of the feather ruffling from him before someone get's tired of it a Dot's his eye's for him again.... Just my thought's on the subject....

And yes Scott Boesel Mo Bags will be a force this season as well if he decides to run Woo and stick's with it...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Nasty, you said Scott and co dots that eye again? You gotta feel me in on this one. Never heard such but I'm always willing to learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Nasty, you said Scott and co dots that eye again? You gotta feel me in on this one. Never heard such but I'm always willing to learn!

Was just meaning that Josh will get his eye or eye's dotted again the same as Casey Robert's Done to him but someone from scott's crew or scott himself....

They won't put up with Josh's wreckless driving style to long before someone crack's him in the mouth or eye again lol...

And JD does the same sh!t.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    I've watched Josh come from the back of the pack and never touch another car and i have seen him come from the back and hit every fuking thing except the water truck so it is a give and take thing with Josh.... Thing about it now though is he doesn't have daddy there at the track with him every weekend to save his ass and Bloomquist and company won't take much of the feather ruffling from him before someone get's tired of it a Dot's his eye's for him again.... Just my thought's on the subject....

And yes Scott Boesel Mo Bags will be a force this season as well if he decides to run Woo and stick's with it...
    I'm hoping there's enough respect there that that stuff doesn't happen. I like them both, and they are both great, so hopefully it's just one of the most competitive years ever on Lucas. And throw in TMac and maybe Owens, could be the best.

Everyone seems to forget about the Richards/Landers pi$$in contest that took place last year. Now that their on the same tour.....Wonder how that will turn out?

And JD does the same sh!t.
    Ha ha i knew you would bring that up

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Boesel View Post
    Not much mention of Morgan Bagley on the people posting there woo picks did he decide to drop off woo just curious
    Bagley is committed to the WOO tour. They're ready to head to Volusia for a little practice before heading to Screven for the opener. Think their disappointing season is why no one mentioned them. He ran much better at the end of the year with the newer BD chassis.
    Last edited by bleedblue55; 01-27-2017 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Everyone seems to forget about the Richards/Landers pi$$in contest that took place last year. Now that their on the same tour.....Wonder how that will turn out?
    It will turn out fine once Landers accepts the fact that Richards is a much better driver than he is.