Default Difference between AMRA and UMP modified.

Does anyone know the difference? I'm looking at buying a get modified that runs in the AMRA series but where I run its UMP. Are there any differences other than the body?

Same, except the tire rule and spoiler. The cars are the same.

Looks like the UMP Tires are okay to run AMRA according to AMRA rules

I'm curious how many if any differences there are between UMP & USMTS cars. The latter having some big payout events, wasn't sure if any UMP top guns went to these shows

Too many differences between UMP and USMTS. Tires, Spoiler, Spec engines. If you don't have a spec engine to take advantage of the bigger spoiler and weight differences, it is hard to be competitive.

One major difference you will see in 2017 is that the AMRA is requiring the fire suppression systems on all their cars. Regardless of how you feel, they've definitely caught a lot of bad feedback from teams over that since it became public. However, I would bet you that UMP let AMRA take the blow from teams this off season and will make them mandatory in UMP racing in 2018.

Agree with DirtWv77

I certainly think UMP will require the fire suppression next season. This doesn't affect the bigger budget guys, but smaller budget teams may not have the extra 500-600 bucks to hand over for fire suppression; when that $ could be spent on tires, fuel, pit passes, etc.
    We've been looking at putting one on the car for this year, as we run Atomic quite frequently and would have to have the suppression system to race there as it's AMRA. We've not made a decision on whether or not to do it at the beginning of the year.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)