Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The only people actually calling for impeachment are the especially loud SJW type leftists. They're complete idiots, because they don't realize that impeachment would make Pence president. If they have issues with Trump, who is much closer to center than folks realize, can you imagine the issues they'd have with Pence?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Not asking about left and right leaning sites. Both are against Trump. Both lie against Trump. Find a link that lies in Trumps favor. Can find left and right sites than purposely lie against him with ease.
    so are you telling me their are sites out there that are not biased and tell the 100% truth. That would mean they would calling out the lies Trump or his administration have told so far and they would have said things the Republicans have lied about Obama.
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-28-2017 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    so are you telling me their are sites out there that are not biased and tell the 100% truth. That would mean they would calling out the lies Trump or his administration have told so far and they would have said things the Republicans have lied about Obama.
    No. Don't care about 100%. Just asked for you to show us a site that in your opinion lies on Trump's behalf.

Here are two who lie against him:
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politi...ize/index.html
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/politi...ervice-tweets/

WHEN WE KNOW THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH:

No. Don't care about 100%. Just asked for you to show us a site that in your opinion lies on Trump's behalf.

Here are two who lie against him:
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politi...ize/index.html
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/politi...ervice-tweets/

WHEN WE KNOW THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH:
    Well this one your using would be a good start. Looks like they have lied in Trumps favor.

Obama had a bigger crowd and Trump just can't wrap is head around it. Just like more people voted for Hillary and he can't except that either.

Well this one your using would be a good start. Looks like they have lied in Trumps favor.

Obama had a bigger crowd and Trump just can't wrap is head around it. Just like more people voted for Hillary and he can't except that either.
    Lost credibility. Nevermind.

Yep that's exactly what I expected. been there done that before.

Quote Originally Posted by kidkock View Post
    Yep that's exactly what I expected. been there done that before.
    I have noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by mudfinger47 View Post
    We'll have to agree to disagree... I don't feel like typing for hours...
    Last edited by balljoint; 01-28-2017 at 02:48 PM.

I have noticed.
    Then I would say your not surprised then lol.

Naw gator, maybe you can get one of those tongue lashings from one of the jokers or queens who back you up on here, I'll have to pass lol
    Naw Kid you don't pass on anything your on every thread on 4m. Most of the great American 4m.ers sure don't back you up. Your liberal bs. has you disagreeing with everybody, except yourself. At one time I thought you had a little sense, but you have proven different. Your just another fake @ss democrat that can't handle your Queen lost her throne.

Well if you had actually been paying attention you would seen I have agreed with some things some have said on here. Then you would have known I was never for I'm assuming by the Queen you mean't Hillary, that I was never for her. Then you would have seen I posted Trump won and it's time to move on.

I believe I'm going to like some of what Trump is going to get done and some I won't like but, that will be no different then any other President before him. I'm not asking anyone to back me up that's what makes this country great. We can all have different views on things and don't have to agree. There are couple on here that actually do disagree with me but, yet we still have respect for one another and that's the way it should be but, others like yourself think your view is the only view that matters and everyone should just agree with you.

gator 49 Sorry if I pissed you off it wasn't not my intention.

Now that Trump signed the order that we will not take in anymore refugees now all these idiots and people that have their own priorities have come up with this crap.... http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-deportations/ ... but they forget what Obama has done in the past... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...als-melt-down/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

And we have these terrorist putting their two cents in... http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...otects-nation/...
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

But DHS has put their say into it... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ump-dhs-judge/

More right wing propaganda. That's all it is fake news site.

Between the left and right wing propaganda sites no wonder we can't get real news
    Oh Bull Sh!T!!!!! That's not a fake news site. But it's your right to be clueless if you wish.

Tell how how you know how really had the biggest crowd? Did FOX news take photos of Obamas crowd before it got there and then try to pass it off as a small crowd like CNN did to Trump? NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Oh Bull Sh!T!!!!! That's not a fake news site. But it's your right to be clueless if you wish.
    Wish I could debate this with you but, I might hurt some feelings on here so, I will have to pass.

I put a self imposed ban for now. Maybe I will lift that ban in 3 months. Last time my ban was for 4 months.

Have a good day!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Ronald Reagan Executive Orders 381
    Bush 41 166
    Clinton 364
    Bush 291
    Obama 276
    Looks like to me Obama wasn't as bad as other presidents before him on the "attack" on this country.
    Facts are a b!tch dirtman007
    Here is my source of info
    http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/data/orders.php
    When you can ever get a source other than liberal bias propaganda, of which is the only sources you ever have, since you despise Republicans and Libertarians, please come back. Otherwise please reinsert head in hind end an continue searching for mud cluck.

Please don't give him Facts they like to use alternative facts lol, Bush 41 only served 1 term or he might surpassed them all.
    You both wouldn't know a fact if your lives depended on it. And if it ever does then you are both SOL.

Still doing the BUSH nonsense? Got nothing better other than to pout and stir the pot? hahahahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You both wouldn't know a fact if your lives depended on it. And if it ever does then you are both SOL.

Still doing the BUSH nonsense? Got nothing better other than to pout and stir the pot? hahahahahahaa
    Wish I could debate this with you but, I might hurt some feelings on here so, I will have to pass.

I put a self imposed ban for now. Maybe I will lift that ban in 3 months. Last time my ban was for 4 months.

Have a good day!!