Default 05 rocket black front rf lower

05 black front rocket got a rf lower one piece arm rocket part number LA 3004r-5 or something like that appears to have the shock mount dropped my lf doesn't have that both are the bushing style lowers is it normal to run a drop shock on rf car has raised rf just wondering

Yes, that is the way it is suppose to be. Only the RF is that way in order to allow for additional compression travel.

OK thanks seen other cars that had shock mount in normal location on rf lower was curious

Should I still run the 8 1/4 upper rf arm with the spacers or should I go longer

That was the big advantage to the single piece lowers is that you could get the shock mounted lower without it interfering with the strut tube going forward. I would stay with the standard upper A arm length, but you may want to get ahold of Baker/ some of the guys at Rocket and see if they have any new stuff on those black front end cars.

This my first rocket I've had so just trying get everything square set up book is ordered does any one have a parts ccatolog for rocket parts