Default Fairbury camping

I am sure this has been discussed here plenty of times before but here goes.

A friend and myself have decided to make the 8 hour trip to the PDC this year. Pretty fired up about it, definitely on each of our bucket lists.

We would like to camp, have plenty of gear to tent camp BUT would really like to rent a camper for the weekend. Anyone know if there's anywhere remotely close by that rents campers?

Are there plenty of campsites there?

I am totally blind on the way things go there so any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated. It's a long way from Tennessee, just curious what to expect x

Check with Pontiac Rv in Pontiac IL on renting campers. If you have luck with it, send me a PM and I'll help you get a camping spot. We don't have much on PDC but I can help you get one in our nonreservable lot. Thanks

Jarrad Miller

Pontiac RV in Pontiac would be the place to start. They sponsor several drivers and the track. 15 or so miles from the track.

They have a new bath/shower house on the grounds if you decide to tent camp .. I went to last year's PDC for the first time and scouted the place out pretty good.

We tent camp across the street at the school. Plenty of room for tents. I think campers they park you but never heard of anybody not getting a spot

Best atmosphere at a race track other than big E IMO. You won't be disappointed.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Thanks for the offer Miller!

A good bathhouse may change our thoughts on wanting a camper. Already have plenty of camping gear to make it a good time, gotta have a hot shower though lol.

Really looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about!

They have plenty of tent camping so no issues their I know for RVs they turned them away on Saturday as they ran out of room. Their is a small section for tents on the grounds of the track an you can have bonfires their but across the street on other properties no bonfires allowed. If you want I can save u a spot on track grounds as my group gets their early just to get a spot as we have a large group.