Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    A lot of these tracks don't realize that lower admission equals more fans at the gate ... who will then spend more at the track when they get there.
    Thats not always true cause I know even if I didnt have to pay as much to get in, I still wouldnt spend more at the track cause I always eat before I get there and I always bring my own beverages.
    Chris Madden, 5 times Southern Nationals Champion!!!!

Only issue ive had recently was this time last year i went to Screven and Bubba for the 1st times. Paid $40 to get in both, Screven was well worth it in my opinion bc aside from the 4 or so support classes with WoO, that $40 gave you access to the pits, drag strip and the 2 go kart tracks. $40 at Bubba was for pits, less than 30 supers for a Lucas race, and a hand full of Fl micro sprints.

I am very happy to pay 38$ this July to see Silver Dollar Nationals @ I-80 for $53,000 to win.

Jody ridley said a long time ago that these drivers are racing for peanuts, considering the time and money in these car's of today, not to mention the 25 dollars or more for general admission tickets
    Last edited by 70satomic; 02-03-2017 at 04:33 PM.