Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The Liberal guidebook to defeat Trump

DAVID BROCK STRATEGY NOW FINISHED IN UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE BOOK FORM

THIS DOCUMENT IS TERRIFYING. I am absolutely stunned to see what is in it.
    This document outlines a perfect strategy for destroying alt media that will probably work. It also outlines a complete strategy for the impeachment of President Trump, that will probably work. THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL, PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND USE THIS AS A GUIDE BOOK FOR FIGHTING BACK. If we do not do what is in this document in return, to counter it, we probably will be destroyed.

Will we survive this revolution or not.Something millions keep on their minds every day. We are going to find out in the next four years or less whether the Republican party is too infiltrated to launch a real fight or not.

The Democrats have bhahahahahahahaha....the "moral authority"!

They truly are delusional......then again, their definition of moral, is way different than Conservatives!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock

"Brock attended the University of California, Berkeley, where he worked as a reporter and editor for The Daily Californian, the campus newspaper. Brock arrived at college as a liberal Democrat, but at Berkeley he was "repelled by the culture of doctrinaire leftism" and turned to the political right.[6] The turning point came with a column he wrote for The Daily Californian, which supported the US invasion of Grenada, and led to demands he resign from the newspaper staff. “I thought it was McCarthyism of the left,” Brock later said. “I thought it was extremely intolerant.”[9] He then founded a neoconservative weekly, the Berkeley Journal.[6]

He graduated from Berkeley with a B.A. in history in 1985."

Berkeley...Hmmm Interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Napolitano
    "Napolitano announced she would leave her post as Secretary of Homeland Security at the end of August 2013 to become president of the University of California system."

President of University California....Hmmm Interesting

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02...autiful-sight/

At some point, and maybe even sooner than we think, people are going to get sick and tire of hearing the bellyaching. Ranting on and on. Especially the entertainers who expect all people to see their movies or go to their concerts. Hear that Springsteen? You dummy !!!!!!!
    Ranting and crying day after day always gets old. Wondering how many people will pass on the GAGA half time show? Does she go true to form and find time to rant on Trump? Most likely. Do most people expect it? Most likely. Will millions tune her out? Most likely. Is the Network and NFL concerned? Most likely. About only half the Super Bowl viewers for the GAGA show is not what big money was looking for. LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    At some point, and maybe even sooner than we think, people are going to get sick and tire of hearing the bellyaching. Ranting on and on. Especially the entertainers who expect all people to see their movies or go to their concerts. Hear that Springsteen? You dummy !!!!!!!
    Ranting and crying day after day always gets old. Wondering how many people will pass on the GAGA half time show? Does she go true to form and find time to rant on Trump? Most likely. Do most people expect it? Most likely. Will millions tune her out? Most likely. Is the Network and NFL concerned? Most likely. About only half the Super Bowl viewers for the GAGA show is not what big money was looking for. LOLOLOL
    GAGA can go jump off a cliff. I will not watch her period, but I'm sure she will be letting Trump have it at halftime. If the NFL is going to keep supporting left wing politically they are going to get a lot less fans at the games.

I have never been a New England fan and would have most likely wanted Atlanta to win this game but now because of political nut jobs hammering Brady and coach about supporting Trump I find myself hoping they win.

Why does the left have to spoil everything and make political issues out of sports too? I watch sports to get away from that crap!!!

ESPN is now political first, sports second. I know the game is on FOX but the NFL is ruining it with this halftime crap and the commercials about immigrants. Thank You Buttweiser!!! NOT!

People should boycott Buttweiser products to show displeasure about their stupid commercial.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-03-2017 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    GAGA can go jump off a cliff. I will not watch her period, but I'm sure she will be letting Trump have it at halftime. If the NFL is going to keep supporting left wing politically they are going to get a lot less fans at the games.

I have never been a New England fan and would have most likely wanted Atlanta to win this game but now because of political nut jobs hammering Brady and coach about supporting Trump I find myself hoping they win.

Why does the left have to spoil everything and make political issues out of sports too? I watch sports to get away from that crap!!!
    I thought they were the party of .....TOLERANCE.....! (sarcasm of course)
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

They are the party of lost souls, immorality, and no tolerance!

They are the party of lost souls, immorality, and no tolerance!
    Im just trying to figure out, who gave them the "moral authority"! It musta been Jesse or Al! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Will we survive this revolution or not.Something millions keep on their minds every day. We are going to find out in the next four years or less whether the Republican party is too infiltrated to launch a real fight or not.
    Some are already wobbling on repealing Obamacare. Limbaugh was talking about it today.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Some are already wobbling on repealing Obamacare. Limbaugh was talking about it today.
    Let's see they have had what 7 years to come up with a plan and they still don't have a plan so, it was smoke and mirrors to please their base with all these bills passed in the house to repeal obamacare that went nowhere and they knew it wouldn't but, you would have thought they would have a plan by now.

Terence, I find it funny that you would be against Gaga, as you've got her poster in your "bunker" downstairs. Tell Ma hi for me, I missed her at coffee today. Once this project is done at the USG Plant I'm out of here for a couple weeks. Remember, tin foil is always on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Let's see they have had what 7 years to come up with a plan and they still don't have a plan so, it was smoke and mirrors to please their base with all these bills passed in the house to repeal obamacare that went nowhere and they knew it wouldn't but, you would have thought they would have a plan by now.
    They have several. Here's Ryans:

Health Care Health Care Reform - A Plan Forward Paul Ryan Introduces The Patients’ Choice Act My plan, The Patients' Choice Act, ensures universal, affordable health care for all Americans. Under The Patients' Choice Act, patients and doctors would control their health care decisions - not insurance companies and federal government bureaucrats. Equally important, my proposal does not raise taxes or increase government spending, but uses the money we currently spend more effectively. Health Care issue paper The Patients' Choice Act Short summary Long Summary Questions & Answers PowerPoint Slides: The Patients' Choice Act Bill Text of H.R. 2520, The Patients' Choice Act - See more at: http://paulryan.house.gov/healthcare....rpcY9AnA.dpuf
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

so I'm guessing they all agree on his plan and are ready to roll it out for a floor vote.

Sorry should have clarified. I'm talking about a bill they all agree on and are ready to repeal and replace with this plan. Like I said they have had 7 years.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    so I'm guessing they all agree on his plan and are ready to roll it out for a floor vote.

Sorry should have clarified. I'm talking about a bill they all agree on and are ready to repeal and replace with this plan. Like I said they have had 7 years.
    No need to rush! You see where that got us!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    No need to rush! You see where that got us!
    Ha Ha Ha come on 7 years please!!

Just pass one and read it later like Pelosi said on the other one, sounds like a plan to me.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Just pass one and read it later like Pelosi said on the other one, sounds like a plan to me.
    That was pretty stupid wasn't it. She needs to be gone the sooner the better. I can't believe the dems voted to keep her in power what a mistake.

She is a big fund raiser for the party and that is the only reason.

Did you hear her tell the mother of a guy killed by an illegal that the people in sanctuary cities "are not breaking any laws". This woman is completely without any moral authority. What is wrong with people in California, surely they can find someone with a smidgen of common sense?