Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by just dust View Post
    Yes and Hillery has had how long . And Trump he hasen't had 7 years just a few weeks,
    done more than all in 30 years . You are the one who has been fooled by smoke and mirrors
    you show us anything that's was better be for the last ass that has f . ucked us all . and then
    tell us why . except for the racist the blacks don't like him . or Billery . And before Trump
    the Republicans did not have anyone who could beat Hillery , is why they never was prepared
    to have a plan . Than god for Trump . It would have only taken Hillery 4 years to have sold
    the rest of our country .
    I'm not sure if you know or not but, Hillary lost the election and we should all be glad of that so, it's time to move on.

You can spin however you want but, the fact remains they still don't have a plan they can put up for a vote and now we are hearing it might not be able to put a plan on the table until next year.

Like I said I understand 7 years is not that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    FACT!!! Your facts are only wet farts. lol
    I see nothing you can dispute what I said because, those were facts and not your favotite alternative facts lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I see nothing you can dispute what I said because, those were facts and not your favotite alternative facts lol
    Parroting the liberal nonsense "alternative facts" don't cut it. But you are probably much safer playing with plastic knives.

I'm not sure if you know or not but, Hillary lost the election and we should all be glad of that so, it's time to move on.

You can spin however you want but, the fact remains they still don't have a plan they can put up for a vote and now we are hearing it might not be able to put a plan on the table until next year.

Like I said I understand 7 years is not that long.
    So "I HEAR" is the basis of your argument? Ever try juggling plastic knives?

Call someone else's post a spin, but boy you showed us with "I HEAR"?

So "I HEAR" is the basis of your argument? Ever try juggling plastic knives?

Call someone else's post a spin, but boy you showed us with "I HEAR"?

Like I said I know 7 years is not that long. Maybe sometime next year the Republicans can come up with a plan by then it will be year 8 and that's not that long either lol

8 years in the making. I think they're afraid Trumpcare won't work out and they will own it. If they keep delaying they lose their talking points to use against the dems. These guys are suppose to be the brightest and smartest we have and 8 years really. they have already backed away from their rhetoric they were going to fully repeal it. Then they said repeal and replace, then it was keep part of Obamacare, now it's repeal replace repair heck we really don't know what to do. Lol.

They are realizing it's not as easy as they thought it would be.

Parroting the liberal nonsense "alternative facts" don't cut it. But you are probably much safer playing with plastic knives.
    It wasn't a liberal who said Aternatives facts, you own that one lol

It wasn't a liberal who said Aternatives facts, you own that one lol
    Where did I ever say it? Didn't happen.

Where did I ever say it? Didn't happen.
    Probably should quit using alternative facts then lol

Gotta start first.

Michael Savage said it best.....Liberalism is a mental disease. The elites in the republican party must realize the left is out to destroy America from which it was founded. The right has the power now to reverse the harm done to this nation in the last 15 years. Steamroll over the Chuck Schumer's and Nancy Pelosi's and and make America great again. Quite frankly, a different type of civil war has started.....the lunitic left vs true American values.

And there ya have it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Michael Savage said it best.....Liberalism is a mental disease. The elites in the republican party must realize the left is out to destroy America from which it was founded. The right has the power now to reverse the harm done to this nation in the last 15 years. Steamroll over the Chuck Schumer's and Nancy Pelosi's and and make America great again. Quite frankly, a different type of civil war has started.....the lunitic left vs true American values.
    CFR is bipartisan..

Graham, McCain, Bush, Cruz, Rubio, Palin and a lot more need to go.