Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Did you hear her tell the mother of a guy killed by an illegal that the people in sanctuary cities "are not breaking any laws". This woman is completely without any moral authority. What is wrong with people in California, surely they can find someone with a smidgen of common sense?
    Nope you sure wont.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Did you hear her tell the mother of a guy killed by an illegal that the people in sanctuary cities "are not breaking any laws". This woman is completely without any moral authority. What is wrong with people in California, surely they can find someone with a smidgen of common sense?
    Cousin Eddie said if ur from California, you aint really anything!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That was pretty stupid wasn't it. She needs to be gone the sooner the better. I can't believe the dems voted to keep her in power what a mistake.
    Obama care is a monstrosity and I am willing to be patient about fixing it. It is not that easy to say the least. Ryan, for instance knows exactly what he wants to do, but you still have politics making a bumpy road. Personally, I give them a year and see where things are. I want the process done carefully and not politically.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    GAGA can go jump off a cliff. I will not watch her period, but I'm sure she will be letting Trump have it at halftime. If the NFL is going to keep supporting left wing politically they are going to get a lot less fans at the games.

I have never been a New England fan and would have most likely wanted Atlanta to win this game but now because of political nut jobs hammering Brady and coach about supporting Trump I find myself hoping they win.

Why does the left have to spoil everything and make political issues out of sports too? I watch sports to get away from that crap!!!

ESPN is now political first, sports second. I know the game is on FOX but the NFL is ruining it with this halftime crap and the commercials about immigrants. Thank You Buttweiser!!! NOT!

People should boycott Buttweiser products to show displeasure about their stupid commercial.
    Actually, I didn't much care who won this year. But now I am pulling for Brady. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Obama care is a monstrosity and I am willing to be patient about fixing it. It is not that easy to say the least. Ryan, for instance knows exactly what he wants to do, but you still have politics making a bumpy road. Personally, I give them a year and see where things are. I want the process done carefully and not politically.
    I understand 7 years is not that long!

Actually, I didn't much care who won this year. But now I am pulling for Brady. LOL
    Strongly dislike kraft, but starting to dislike city of Atlanta more.

Go Brady. Keep Falcons in gutter.

Are the republicans going to let Insurance companies write the new Obama care like Obama did? You can be sure of only one thing. Since none of these politicians where bought and paid for by us, we are not going to be happy with the new plan. The only ones that will be happy are the ones that paid for it and the politicians that got paid. Oh and some of their sheep, but they don't know why they're happy.
    Last edited by Bubstr; 02-04-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Has anyone really read the Affordable Health Care act? I haven't. It looks like War and Peace novel. What I knew going in to that, was the biggest reason for making a law was cost. Cost had increased around 25% a year for the previous 4 years and didn't seem to be slowing. Fact is It didn't slow after the bill was signed. The reason being, the writers of that bill did nothing to address the main reason for the new bill. Some of the things in that bill are good. Everyone having ins. is good. Get rid of the free loader that we pay for in $10 aspirins. Previous conditions, was good. We are no longer tied to a job so we have ins. Besides Ins. made odds on us when we got Ins. why should they get the do over. Kids in College on parents ins was good. We still support them. There was no mention of how many insurance companies could sell you ins. or from where. Mostly State governments limit the numbers of ins co. in the state. this aids price fixing and should be illegal. There used to be Monopoly laws. There used to be usury laws. The other thing that effects cost is who pays the bill. Some can't afford to pay the bill. Guess they need one of these better jobs Trump is talking about. The other end of the wealth deal, The rich or Corps don't want to pay. No fair wage or ins furnished, pretty much says the middle class can pay it, there are more of them anyway. This puts all the cost precisely on who is complaining. and they should be. We aren't talking Medicaid people, we are talking the working poor that increase our ins price. It's not too hard to figure out. It's all about cheap labor.

I had my associate lawyers help me understand the parts of legal speak that I didn't understand. I am a financial planner who also has a Health insurance license among several other licenses. I do not sell Health insurance, I broker it out, but I needed to understand the law completely. Large parts of it need to be fixed, and I am pretty sure of two things. First, some people will still be unhappy, it will be a big improvement over the mess that we have, though. It is probably too much to ask to have both sides work to fix it, and that is a bit of a shame. It will improve though. The worse part of it is the high deductibles that render most premiums useless. It you are on the poorer side, it helps you. If you are in the middle class, you pay for absolute garbage. Paying anywhere from 5-15 thousand a year for what amounts to catastrophe insurance.

Let's see they have had what 7 years to come up with a plan and they still don't have a plan so, it was smoke and mirrors to please their base with all these bills passed in the house to repeal obamacare that went nowhere and they knew it wouldn't but, you would have thought they would have a plan by now.
    There are plans created but not partisan support.Thank you for keeping true to form and finding ways to put down Republicans and other Democrat oppositions. Never gonna wise up? Still time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    There are plans created but not partisan support.Thank you for keeping true to form and finding ways to put down Republicans and other Democrat oppositions. Never gonna wise up? Still time.
    7 years and counting but, like I said I understand 7 years is not that long.

The will has to be there, not just a plan. SO that's the real problem. But kid yourself.

Reps have had about 2 weeks of control. Where do you get 7 years? Who was President with the veto pen? As I said, Ryan for sure has a plan, but they must go step by step. It may take a year. There are so many parts to it. If you rush like the libs did, you wind up with another mess. Makes sense to me.

Reps have had about 2 weeks of control. Where do you get 7 years? Who was President with the veto pen? As I said, Ryan for sure has a plan, but they must go step by step. It may take a year. There are so many parts to it. If you rush like the libs did, you wind up with another mess. Makes sense to me.
    Liberals can say anything, regardless of facts. Go figure.

Facts and Liberals = Strangers. LOL

Fact Obamacare signed into law on March of 2010, Fact Republicans have been trying to repeal the law for almost 7 years, Fact they have had almost 7 years to come up with a plan, Fact they still have no clear plan on what to do, Fact parts of obamacare will stay.

Facts and Conservatives = Alternative Facts lol

Here are the facts. Both Libs and Conservitives are loaded with alternative facts. No one side has any high ground when it comes to Congress. Go back to Bush years and Republicans had majority and the Democrats played blocker. Then Dem had majority and the Repubicans played blocker. During the last term of Obama the Democrats wanted to fix Obama care and the Republicans blocked. Now They want to fix it and Democrats are Blocking. It would have made Obama look good or now, Trump. Both aren't worth the food they eat. They play games while the Middle class suffers. Reminds you of playing a fiddle while the city burns.

Ever wonder why there is no good fix for health care? It is the different interest groups involved. Insurance don't want to give anything up. Hospitals and Doctors, don't want to give anything up. The people don't want to give anything up. The employers don't want to give anything up. The Politicians don't want to give anything up. If you go threw that list, who can afford to give anything and why would they?

Hospitals need to make a profit, to stay open. Doctors feel they deserve what they get because of education expense. Nursing is a dirty job, I don't care who you are and there is a education cost. One hospital near me wants it's own Drs at a fixed cost. Some signed on but the whole cardiac team bailed out and no longer practice there. The hospital needs to show a profit and wages are the only thing they have any control over. Bills are for the most part dictated by the government and are based on results more than services rendered. There are a lot of denied bills. Ins and Medicare don't want to pay bills. Employers don't want to pay wages that can afford ins. especially when they can get public aid or ins paid for by us. Pharmaceuticals don't want to give up any profit, or even allow meds to be re imported from Canada back to the US, where they came from, or not paying tax on some meds because R&D is located In Ireland.We have the most expensive health care cost and about 8th in the world for results. There is sommething wrong with that picture.

As you can see, some can give a little and some don't have any give left. The one that can change it, Congress, doesn't want to give up the pay for play, they are getting now.
    Last edited by Bubstr; 02-06-2017 at 10:34 AM.

Let's see they have had what 7 years to come up with a plan and they still don't have a plan so, it was smoke and mirrors to please their base with all these bills passed in the house to repeal obamacare that went nowhere and they knew it wouldn't but, you would have thought they would have a plan by now.
    Yes and Hillery has had how long . And Trump he hasen't had 7 years just a few weeks,
    done more than all in 30 years . You are the one who has been fooled by smoke and mirrors
    you show us anything that's was better be for the last ass that has f . ucked us all . and then
    tell us why . except for the racist the blacks don't like him . or Billery . And before Trump
    the Republicans did not have anyone who could beat Hillery , is why they never was prepared
    to have a plan . Than god for Trump . It would have only taken Hillery 4 years to have sold
    the rest of our country .

Fact Obamacare signed into law on March of 2010, Fact Republicans have been trying to repeal the law for almost 7 years, Fact they have had almost 7 years to come up with a plan, Fact they still have no clear plan on what to do, Fact parts of obamacare will stay.

Facts and Conservatives = Alternative Facts lol
    FACT!!! Your facts are only wet farts. lol