Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default IMCA: Don't talk bad about us on the Internet

Unsportsmanlike conduct or participating in any action or activity deemed detrimental to IMCA or an IMCA track at any sanctioned event or on social media by drivers, car owners and/or pit crews will be grounds for disqualification and/or punitive action by IMCA.

They are a joke. they have ruined true racing in the Midwest. Their tech people have no idea what they are doing.
    I'll drive several hours to see a race when even though I have an IMCA track I can walk too.

And you fans had better keep your pie holes shut too!!!!! hahahahahahaaha

They are a joke! Only worried about $$$$ in their pocket!

Quote Originally Posted by RRRKKK View Post
    They are a joke. they have ruined true racing in the Midwest. Their tech people have no idea what they are doing.
    I'll drive several hours to see a race when even though I have an IMCA track I can walk too.
    Mmmmhmmmm. Is that why there biggest event drew like 800+ cars?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Gotta be doing something right! Lol

I don't mind this rule at all. Tracks individually were already doing something like this, why not the sanctioning body too. The continuing bashing gets old quick.
    Just a Sportmod racer at Nelson Boys Racing.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Is that why the pay out peanuts at the Boone SuperNationals too? What a money hungry sanctioning body.. Granted all are init to make money.. But when you have 800 cars show up and the winners get a roll of quarters and pat on the back, thats when things go wrong.. They draw nearly 300 imca mods for the SN, you think they could pay 10g to the winner.. 5g to the winner of the imca stock cars seeings they pull in nearly 200-250 a year.. Sport mods race for pennies as well, pay the winner 5gs..

Brett Root is a fricken crook, and a tool, plain and simple..

USRA all the way. f#ck IMCA.

Do they still have the motor claim rule?

Yes IMCA still has a Motor claim but this does not apply to crates which a lot of the Mod drivers are running.

That's easy to do, people do it on here everyday, it's even happened in this thread. Nobody knows who anyone is on for the most part. Can't get fined that way fellers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeadHunter View Post
    Is that why the pay out peanuts at the Boone SuperNationals too? What a money hungry sanctioning body.. Granted all are init to make money.. But when you have 800 cars show up and the winners get a roll of quarters and pat on the back, thats when things go wrong.. They draw nearly 300 imca mods for the SN, you think they could pay 10g to the winner.. 5g to the winner of the imca stock cars seeings they pull in nearly 200-250 a year.. Sport mods race for pennies as well, pay the winner 5gs..

Brett Root is a fricken crook, and a tool, plain and simple..
    No one makes anyone show up to that race. People whine and complain every year about super nats and swear they will never go back. Yet you see them back the next year. It's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by 93Nelson View Post

I don't mind this rule at all. Tracks individually were already doing something like this, why not the sanctioning body too. The continuing bashing gets old quick.
    Agreed. A little constructive criticism is okay. However, some go way overboard with it.

The difference between constructive criticism and bashing is very blurry. Policies like this discourage valid criticism as well. That's the problem with policies like these. Trying to make it seem like everything is rainbows and butterflies does everybody involved a major disservice.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Agreed. A little constructive criticism is okay. However, some go way overboard with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    The difference between constructive criticism and bashing is very blurry. Policies like this discourage valid criticism as well. That's the problem with policies like these. Trying to make it seem like everything is rainbows and butterflies does everybody involved a major disservice.
    What fryefan said. You can give criticism which I'm fine with but be civil about it. What you see the majority of the time is the complete opposite. We used to have a racetrack ourselves and it was an eye opener.

I would say any track or sanctioning body that can't survie cirticism is probably on shakey ground to begin with.

What fryefan said. You can give criticism which I'm fine with but be civil about it. What you see the majority of the time is the complete opposite. We used to have a racetrack ourselves and it was an eye opener.
    There are tracks by me with this policy. They all started off with great intentions, but eventually they just eliminate the judgement calls and start deleting every post on social media that's even remotely disparaging, and dismiss even valid complaints.

The racing promotion business isn't for those with thin skin.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 02-04-2017 at 09:33 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I would say any track or sanctioning body that can't survie cirticism is probably on shakey ground to begin with.

No Kidrock it is just Brett Root trying to flex himself is all it boils down to.... His little IMCA Sanction is getting ripped on legit and he cant stand it so he throws this out there to try and punish those who have supported him for years... It ju7st might come back to bite him in the ass...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    No Kidrock it is just Brett Root trying to flex himself is all it boils down to.... His little IMCA Sanction is getting ripped on legit and he cant stand it so he throws this out there to try and punish those who have supported him for years... It ju7st might come back to bite him in the ass...
    I see, I can't speak to that because I don't Brett.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I see, I can't speak to that because I don't Brett.

Your one of the lucky ones then lol...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!