Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Now, we know.....

.....why our kids go astray while attending college!

http://www.tmn.today/2017/02/crazed-...rce=site-alert
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    No, I think he's a liberal whacko.....probly on the Dems payroll!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    .....why our kids go astray while attending college!

http://www.tmn.today/2017/02/crazed-...rce=site-alert
    You are so right . I have 2 grand kids that are ready for collage . Fortunately I have
    a business to pass on so they don't have to go deep in debt, to be taught anything but
    getting a firm commitment from them that they will be employed . Except a Berger king
    job where they will always be in debt . Not that my kids wont go for some education
    for their future , but not to be taught the leftest bull $hit. They also know the value
    of earning a dollar instead of standing in line for a hand out .

It's a shame to pay out 30 grand a year and pile up debt to be educated by these radical leftists. The kids deserve better than what's being offered at these institutions. As a parent, I screened my children's college choice carefully. I suggest you do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    wow, you have a business to pass on but they arent standing in line for a hand out? You cant even spell college much less make us believe you attended college!
    You are a total piece of crap.The man never said he went to college did he smart a$$. Get a life, all you do is get on 4.m and spew worthless information. I have been in the construction business for 35yrs and made more on one job than you have in 1yr and I don't have a college education. Learned at the school of HARD KNOCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    you are a total piece of crap.the man never said he went to college did he smart a$$. Get a life, all you do is get on 4.m and spew worthless information. I have been in the construction business for 35yrs and made more on one job than you have in 1yr and i don't have a college education. Learned at the school of hard knocks.
    just like all the libtards do scd is no different he spins the story to fit his own agenda which is worthless at best ! A college degree is not necessary to make a good honest income ........................ Lord knows a college degree of today will get no farther than your parents basement just like the clown who calls himself stock car driver !!!!!

bahhahaha whats the matter is that your other user name?
    No unlike you, I don't need several user names. Your the one who has to hide so you can spew all your insults towards other. Bahhaha youself clown!

I havent been hurting for income, if I was I wouldnt have been spending 40-80k a year racing or travaling all the way to to texas and alabama to race.
    He forgets to mention that thats money his wife earns. Shes the one with the real job. He sales parts for 4cyl... their in such a demand..lmfao. #IDIOT.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

hide?

Everyone on here who actually is into racing dirt track knows who I am, many of them are on my fan page on fb to get tech buy parts etc. Ive been posting and sharing my racing videos for years. And met many people on here since Ive raced at over 90 dirt tracks all over the usa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grhyVPYymjM

Clearly you and ALLDIRT are connected at the hip if not then even you cant deny the post that was made by ALLDIRT is full of idiocy. The way you seem so upset about it Im guessing you were drunk typing!?
    Wow, Iam really impress at you spending 40-80k a year to run a street stock car. That has to be a real money maker right there. I spend twice that for one piece of equipment that makes me 10 times or more what I paid.

nobody cares about you, scroll up, nobody has asked or inquired about you.. ( now if your posting as alldirt but using this gator name, it kinda makes sense that your butt hurt and feel like a broke dik dumb as after writing such a stupid post)

your the one trying to claim I HIDE and that you make more money than me bla bla bla ...haha everyone with half a brain on here knows me and knows I been racing modifieds the last few years.

I posted the link to you tube because you can easily see my NAME on every video so it would be pretty hard to be HIDING.
    I am not Alldirt ,I see you have a lot of friends here on 4m. NONE, your the troll. Well I have to go bid another job, you stay by the phone and wait to see if someone want to buy racing parts? And there is nothing you could say about me that would hurt me. Use one of your other user names, I am not answering you worthless a$$ scd

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    It's a shame to pay out 30 grand a year and pile up debt to be educated by these radical leftists. The kids deserve better than what's being offered at these institutions. As a parent, I screened my children's college choice carefully. I suggest you do the same.
    Excellent advice mm.......we did the same thing.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

wow, you have a business to pass on but they arent standing in line for a hand out? You cant even spell college much less make us believe you attended college!
    Got something against humanity???

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Excellent advice mm.......we did the same thing.
    Good for you BBQB. Many just pony up the money and/or go deeply into debt. Getting a baccalaureate degree does not have to bankrupt a family. I know several people who have only been out of college for a relatively short time that have already paid off their student loans and their parents didn't have to cash in any investments, either.

A student can attend a 2 year institution for a fraction of what it costs to spend all 4 years at "the big U". There are a lot of students and parents alike that feel their degree is somehow cheapened by getting their prerequisites out of the way at a junior college. That is simply not the case.

The 2 year institutions are an environment that is much more conducive to individual student attention. Right out of high school there are many students who need this added attention. By the time they get to the big U they've matured and have their study skills honed to proceed in class lectures of 300 students or more.

When they transfer they have completed all but classes that are within their major at the 4 year institution. I know of no 4 year institution that stipulates on their degree's that the recipient only attended for 2 years after transferring from a junior college. I've never heard of an employer who requires a degree to stipulate that all 4 years are attended at the big U.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    You are absolutely correct. Many of these College professor hacks are nothing but a bunch of Marxist that corrupt our youth with their entitlement culture. My boys used to come home and tell me that were sickened by the garbage they have to listen to in order to get a degree.

hide?

Everyone on here who actually is into racing dirt track knows who I am, many of them are on my fan page on fb to get tech buy parts etc. Ive been posting and sharing my racing videos for years. And met many people on here since Ive raced at over 90 dirt tracks all over the usa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grhyVPYymjM

Clearly you and ALLDIRT are connected at the hip if not then even you cant deny the post that was made by ALLDIRT is full of idiocy. The way you seem so upset about it Im guessing you were drunk typing!?
    He thinks a street stock is a modified !!!!!

figured you internet trolls were smart enough to use you tube the link was a 2010 video first one that came up for jeff j oldersma via a google search

https://www.youtube.com/channel/uc_l...xpnwrtdihqhfzq
    i did not figure you were smart enough to post a video to support your claims ...................... And i was correct !!!!!!!

Cool

You right dumb a$$ , I didn't attend college . I was smart enough to to buy my own business
    and have it for over 30 years . And then started another business , doing well . And aperenly
    your the dumb a$$ that must have went to college and got nothing for your time or debt.
    And who is us , you and your modified . And my spelling , sometimes I hit the wrong keys .
    better than you hitting the walls in your little modified .

Now look close i spelled a word wrong for you . see if you can find it .

figured you internet trolls were smart enough to use you tube the link was a 2010 video first one that came up for jeff j oldersma via a google search

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_l...xpnWRTdihQhFZQ
    Stock car driver , um , stock yard driver . roll um roll um roll um keep those doggies rollin.