Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    hide?

Everyone on here who actually is into racing dirt track knows who I am, many of them are on my fan page on fb to get tech buy parts etc. Ive been posting and sharing my racing videos for years. And met many people on here since Ive raced at over 90 dirt tracks all over the usa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grhyVPYymjM

Clearly you and ALLDIRT are connected at the hip if not then even you cant deny the post that was made by ALLDIRT is full of idiocy. The way you seem so upset about it Im guessing you were drunk typing!?
    When you assume things that you know nothing about . Your the idiot . I never said
    they were not working for it , They are working hard for it . They do not need that college
    for it . And seems you need to go back . Because you didn't make enough to buy nothing
    but a BOMB EEEEERRRRRR .

Not condoning the peoples' actions in the videos in any way; in fact, I feel both sides are talking past and around each other in political discussion without hearing one another. Not protective at all.

Having gone to college as a nontraditional student, I found kids usually go astray from their parents, or their principles, at college due to exposure to new ideas and different ways of thinking or seeing the world. Part of this process is surely due to professor influence. However, a great amount of their change comes from interaction with other students. Neither are a bad thing IMO as it helps with developing critical thinking, provides for self reflection, and builds empathy for others and their position.

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!