Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Darrell Lanigans 2017 "piece"

Thanks to Huddy.

I know why it's on Lanigans car, but they should have went with someone younger who is into iRacing, and racing games. I dunno who, maybe Pierce, Devin, someone like that.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Again why can't people just take a regular straight picture of a car?

What is O'Neal's number now? 4, 10, or 41?

I'm happy to see iRacing going this route rather than just adding a billboard on the backstretch of Eldora Speedway that many people haven't even recognized or know what iRacing is! Hudson O'Neal would have been a natural candidate, but I'm sure iRacing/CBR have their reasons for selecting Darrell's car for the sponsorship.

Being an avid sim racer and iRacer since 2008, anyone interested in what dirt racing is like but can't afford it, I don't think you will find anything else that can beat what iRacing does to bring racing to the masses. Yes, you will need a bigger budget to get started vs a console, but the amount of joy and accomplishment you'll get from it can't be measured!

Oh, another cool aspect is having the ability to race against real world drivers who some get into this as much as they do in real life. There are many drivers behind this effort to get the cars and tracks to be as close as possible.

Anyone who is looking to do it, please ask. I can help you with getting the computer, wheel/pedals, c*ckpit, whatever you are looking for. You can do it on the cheap or spend as much money as you want. And some do! lol

Quote Originally Posted by cjp0354 View Post
    What is O'Neal's number now? 4, 10, or 41?
    Still #5 I believe

Not a big fan of the scheme, but good to see IRacing on the car.

Clints number is 14 this year, so it should make sense to everyone why the car has a 14 on this year. As far as them why they have iRacing on the car, iRacing is working with the Bowyer team on that game. It only makes sense to use the team you are using, to use he banner. I'm not picking on a CnB fan, we know each other, just letting those know who don't know why Darrell has it.

Anyone notice the Ford nose?

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Still #5 I believe
    Correct. Don is still in the #5
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Clints number is 14 this year, so it should make sense to everyone why the car has a 14 on this year. As far as them why they have iRacing on the car, iRacing is working with the Bowyer team on that game. It only makes sense to use the team you are using, to use he banner. I'm not picking on a CnB fan, we know each other, just letting those know who don't know why Darrell has it.

Anyone notice the Ford nose?
    All good man. And yeah I knew that was the reason. And maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Darrell is an iRacing fool. One of my Dads friends he raced against was a big NASCAR racing online guy(Dan Armbruster). And he didn't strike you as the big online computer racing type. Whichever one of them that was really good for online racing. And that is also one of the main guys in iRacing, the one who did that game. When it was Papyrus.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Dunno what iracing is.

The layout looks kind of retro. Definitely a different look.

Maybe the picture is crooked so he could get the whole car into the picture?

Can't wait to get on the dirt at the big e on iracing
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by Birdsboro View Post
    Dunno what iracing is.
    Google it..., very realistic sim racing.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    All good man. And yeah I knew that was the reason. And maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Darrell is an iRacing fool. One of my Dads friends he raced against was a big NASCAR racing online guy(Dan Armbruster). And he didn't strike you as the big online computer racing type. Whichever one of them that was really good for online racing. And that is also one of the main guys in iRacing, the one who did that game. When it was Papyrus.
    Yellow #61 if my memory is correct. I grew up about 10 miles from Raceway 7 and about 50 miles from Sharon, and Eriez
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Gotta get used to not seeing Georgia Boot on the side, hopefully they'll get back into sponsoring/supporting dirt racing in the near future). For now though a very sharp looking ride with the red, white and blue colors.
    Tyler Williams, Announcer for the Southeast Dirt Modified Series, co-host of The Half Priced Concessions Podcast - available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, YouTube and on www.anchor.fm/HPCpodcast

Who is providing the horsepower this year??

I have not heard of any changes in engines for 2017 so I am assuming it will be Clements again

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    Yellow #61 if my memory is correct. I grew up about 10 miles from Raceway 7 and about 50 miles from Sharon, and Eriez
    Yes, that was him the in the old days. Yellow car, red 61. Then he got with Roberts Trucking, who I think is still with Hackett, and was purple with a fluorescent green 61. I grew up about 50 miles from Raceway 7, and probably 15-20 miles from Sharon.

Here's an article with some info on what iRacing is planning to release- http://simracingpaddock.com/iracing/...acing-preview/