2017 Sniper's KOF Rules and Point Structure
Below are the rules and the updated point structure for the 2017 season. Please pass this along to all your friends and let's try to make this league bigger than last year!
1. All picks must be submitted on the 4m thread that I will create every week. Picks that are private messaged or e-mailed to me will not count.
2. There will be a different deadline every race weekend. I will clearly state the deadline date and time in the league thread for the week's race.
3. Groups will be based on current series points.
4. For Eldora's Dream and World 100, we will combine all the groups based on current national series point standings.
5. If any points position is tied at the end of the season, we will use whoever pick from the 1st group finished higher in the final race, we would use all four (4) groups if necessary. If the tied competitors picked the same five drivers, we will go to the previous race results.
6. This league is FREE, but for bragging rights only. (If anyone wants to donate prizes, PM me on 4M)
7. If you have any questions about the league, please feel free to contact me anytime. I will help everyone as much as possible.
2017 Point Structure:
1st - 25
2nd - 20
3rd - 19
4th - 18
5th - 17
6th - 16
7th - 15
8th - 14
9th - 13
10th - 12
11th - 11
12th - 10
13th - 9
14th - 8
15th - 7
16th - 6
17th-last - 5
I will be uploading the pick thread for this weekend's Lucas Oil races at Golden Isles on Wednesday!
Thanks for all that you do in putting the contest on !!!
Second that. Thanks again Sniper.
RIP Craig Sager
jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
anyone but lanigan, jameson, davenport, or greg johnson
Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars
WE all VERY much appreciate your time and effort in all you do for this fun contest!!!!!!
Thanks sniper enjoy playing contest
IF YOU AINT LEADING YOU AINT WINNING!
Thanx Sniper... cant wait
If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can
good luck everyone...
I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.
Can't wait. Thanks Sniper!
Let's get the game on!!!!!
Nathan Stephens: Hobart (Northwest), Indiana.
2017 Race Count..
Race 1: Brownstown (IN) - 3/18 Indiana Icebreaker Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series $12k win plus ILMS Crate Late Models & UMP Modifieds.
Race 2: LaSalle (IL) - 3/24 & 3/25 Thaw Brawl - UMP/ ALMS/ MARS Late Models $7K win & $17K win plus UMP Modifieds $1,700 win both night & Streets Stocks $300 win & $500 win.
How will the picks go this year? Last year it changed a couple times lol.
Thanks a bunch for doing all this sniper
I am what I am
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.