Default Thank goodness....

its almost racing season!

Depression is already setting in as my hunting season wrapped up last weekend. Our group of 6 killed 9 on a 3 day hunt. Not too bad for our neck of the woods!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post

Depression is already setting in as my hunting season wrapped up last weekend. Our group of 6 killed 9 on a 3 day hunt. Not too bad for our neck of the woods!
    That's probably the only thing I like about the superbowl is that Football ends and racing begins.

How big were your possum and is there a limit?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That's probably the only thing I like about the superbowl is that Football ends and racing begins.
    If you didn't like that game yesterday you're crazy. I was literally getting ready to fall asleep when Brady started to work his magic.

Him and Belichick are just at the very top with great chemistry and nerves of steel.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    How big were your possum and is there a limit?
    LOL......they were "huge" 100 lbers! Good eatin though!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    If you didn't like that game yesterday you're crazy. I was literally getting ready to fall asleep when Brady started to work his magic.

Him and Belichick are just at the very top with great chemistry and nerves of steel.

Sorry CBF I'm just not a football fan. I'm a fan of basketball but, I'm sure if I was watching the game yesterday it would have been a great game to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Sorry CBF I'm just not a football fan. I'm a fan of basketball but, I'm sure if I was watching the game yesterday it would have been a great game to watch.
    Gotcha. Man that was good stuff. Especially for the Patriot/Brady/Belichick haters.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

yep they left any doubters in Houston for GOAT

Congrats to your group hunt a25rjr. We ended up with 14 deer with group of 6 in a 5 day hunt. And then their was another CWD hunt for 3 weeks. With only 4 in our group we shot 10 more. Gotta love them back straps and loins.

Lets Go Racing!!!!!!

I'm going to have to make the drive to Brownstown in early March. I'm about to go crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Congrats to your group hunt a25rjr. We ended up with 14 deer with group of 6 in a 5 day hunt. And then their was another CWD hunt for 3 weeks. With only 4 in our group we shot 10 more. Gotta love them back straps and loins.

Lets Go Racing!!!!!!
    Thanks, same to you! Our success rate is pretty high for the deep south. Between our garmin gps's with good satellite maps and good hunters and dogs, we did a pretty good job.

Appalachicola Natl forest is some of the best public hunting around. We ran deer from daylight to dark every day!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!