FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 7, 2017

New Season and New Sponsors for Chase Junghans

Manhattan, Kansas (02/07/17) – There was no off season for Chase Junghans. The Kansas racer spent the past few months working day and knight to prepare his Shop Quik Racing #18 Capital Race Car for what he hopes will be his most successful season to date.

“I’m not sure I’ve ever been this focused to start a season,” said Junghans. “I’ve got the support of my amazing family as well as my great sponsors, and now it’s up to me to get the job done.”

As Junghans prepares for an aggressive year on the road, where he will chase the World of Outlaws Craftsman (WoO) Late Model Series championship, he is excited to announce the addition of two new sponsors to his team.

“We are very appreciative to have all of last year’s sponsors returning, and we are equally thankful to welcome Bozard Ford Lincoln and M&S Concrete to our team for 2017,” noted Junghans. “Adding Bozard Ford Lincoln and M&S Concrete to our list of great marketing partners is going to allow us to hit the ground running this season.”

He concludes by noting, “I want to thank everyone, who supports my program. Hopefully we can all work together to visit victory lane on several occasions this season.”

For more information on Bozard Ford Lincoln, please visit them online at www.BozardFord.com .

Chase will get an early jump on the season by traveling to Golden Isles Speedway (Waynesboro, Georgia) this weekend, February 10-11 to compete in the annual Super Bowl of Racing. The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) sanctioned affair opens with a $10,000-to-win program on Friday night before concluding with a $12,000-to-win event on Saturday evening. For more information on the events, please visit www.LucasDirt.com .

Junghans will then open the 2017 WoO Craftsman Late Model Series on February 17-18 at Screven Motor Speedway (Sylvania, Georgia). Friday’s feature pays $8,000-to-win, while Saturday’s finale posts a $10,000 top prize. For more information on the weekend, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

Chase Junghans would like to thank his principal and associate sponsors including Shop Quik Convenience Stores, Bozard Ford, M&S Concrete, Sunoco Race Fuels, Junghans Discount Liquors, Paulson Rock Products, Hoosier Tire, Jay (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ens Racing Engines, Hooker Harness, Keyser Manufacturing, Integra Shocks and Springs, Fast Shafts Driveshafts, Speedway Motors, PRC, Sweet Manufacturing, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest team news and updates on Chase Junghans and Shop Quik Racing please visit www.ChaseJunghans.com