Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    that erlosion you see is kinda like what the immigration of radical islamic terrorist b a s t a r d s is doing to our country and the libtards are all for it !!!
    Very true^^^^^
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Their repairing the one near my house now. Said it has cracks near the bottom of the dam. But nothing that looks like that
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Hope trump has the balls to say no to federal money to fix the problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    They love their illegals tho. lol
    Maybe all the illegals can hold signs that say no walls .

Quote Originally Posted by just dust View Post
    Maybe all the illegals can hold signs that say no walls .
    Just kiddin . i can see them now , lets build the wall , lets build the wall .
    Which will be good for Donald . practice makes perfect .

Hope trump has the balls to say no to federal money to fix the problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For every illegal that California turns over they will get $100 bucks towards fixing their spillway.

Mark my word. The liberals and whackos in California's government are so ruthless that they would let the place flood 180,000 people, just so Trump will have to declare it a disaster area, and they will get the money that way.

Environmentalist groups in California warned previously that there was a danger because of the spillways being deficient. Smarter people didn't/wouldn't listen. I don't live anywhere near California, but I still feel they don't deserve the glee some get from this problem. Maybe they should just refuse to send funds to the federal government, they are one of the states that receives less than one dollar for every dollar they send to the fed. Most other states can't claim that. Hell Trump got money after 911, even though he admitted no damage was done to his properties.

Quote Originally Posted by stewie View Post
    Environmentalist groups in California warned previously that there was a danger because of the spillways being deficient. Smarter people didn't/wouldn't listen. I don't live anywhere near California, but I still feel they don't deserve the glee some get from this problem. Maybe they should just refuse to send funds to the federal government, they are one of the states that receives less than one dollar for every dollar they send to the fed. Most other states can't claim that. Hell Trump got money after 911, even though he admitted no damage was done to his properties.
    Maybe Obama should have given California that 1.5 billion instead of Iran. They were warned back in 2005 it was a danger. Don't want anyone hurt, but there the ones to blame, Not Trump. But the liberals will say it's Trumps fault, if it fails.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    For every illegal that California turns over they will get $100 bucks towards fixing their spillway.
    They want their calexit then they can figure out where to get their own money.

Just gained another 1/2 inch to your nose, hahaha

Just for everyone's general information stewie is correct in that California gets approximately $.78 for every buck the federal government gets from them. The majority of states swing the other way, some very heavily. Also for you Trump fans the 3 counties most affected by the Oroville dam situation were very strongly for Trump in the elections. I have literally hundreds of friends in the area, some on each side of the political spectrum, all of whom I would help in a heartbeat. California is always one of the first to send help to the other states with their hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, etc. without asking about their political views. Those who think otherwise should be ashamed of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Just for everyone's general information stewie is correct in that California gets approximately $.78 for every buck the federal government gets from them. The majority of states swing the other way, some very heavily. Also for you Trump fans the 3 counties most affected by the Oroville dam situation were very strongly for Trump in the elections. I have literally hundreds of friends in the area, some on each side of the political spectrum, all of whom I would help in a heartbeat. California is always one of the first to send help to the other states with their hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, etc. without asking about their political views. Those who think otherwise should be ashamed of themselves.
    Do the millions of illegal aliens come to the aid of other states??? hahahahahahahaaaa

So CW, your in Realville. Does Nurse Ratched still run that ward, and does she know how much time you spend on the puter?

So CW, your in Realville. Does Nurse Ratched still run that ward, and does she know how much time you spend on the puter?
    Love that movie^^^^^

I have a better idea, make ole moonbeam eat the sanctuary crap out here in California... when Jerry B gets the Sanctuary cities under control, then "MAYBE" federal dollars will flow.. Trumps a deal maker... and yes, I live in California...