Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up BREAKING Jared Landers possibly not racing for his dad any longer. LOOKING FOR A RIDE

BREAKING Jared Landers not racing for his dad any more and is currently LOOKING FOR A RIDE.
    Hope some one picks him up. That is a good driver not in a ride..
    Not sure how reliable the source but comes from the "Pyscho Billy Cadalliac Fan Tour" Facebook page.
    Also stated anyone with an open seat and looking for a driver get ahold of him and send him a PM (Private Message) on his Facebook page at www.facebook.com/jared.landers.75 or on his Twitter page.

ANY TEAMS / CAR OWNERS LOOKING FOR A DRIVER JARED LANDERS IS AVAILABLE.
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 02-08-2017 at 10:34 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

I just read that news too. Usually that is a pretty reliable source. Big surprise that was not expected.

He and his dad always fight. They usually patch things up.

Father's and sons always clash. Hopefully they get it straightened out.

Ditto. I was just asking a friend of mine earlier today if he had heard anything about Jared's season. I heard the rumors but I was hoping it wasn't true. I hope he finds another ride, but getting in equipment on par to what he had the past few seasons will be next to impossible. Those rides are tied up. If he doesn't get something worked out, he'll be missed. He wasn't one of my favorites, but I admired him for working as hard as he did to improve and I wish him the best.

So what is the true story... Dad doesn't want to let him race after neck injury or was it something else? Hard to believe he would shut jared down and still let Gavin run.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Looks like Dad has spent a ton of money on them boy's might want to re-consider leaving him and going somewhere else.

Does not seem like anyone knows the true story

Mr.Hudkins.....here is your man. Jared is already familiar with the cars and, hes the caliber of driver the owner wants.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Mr.Hudkins.....here is your man. Jared is already familiar with the cars and, hes the caliber of driver the owner wants.
    I was just about to post the same thing. Hudkins and Bloomquist are close, he has bloomquist cars. No better fit than Landers if he's looking for a driver.

Hope gets a ride good driver

If he's driving for someone else, the owner needs to order chassis with double welds and real front and rear bumpers.

Are we talking about landers 3-5 years ago or the landers of the last 2 years ?? He was flat out flying last year and was wrecking very little. He made huge progress after buying in to team zero.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    If he's driving for someone else, the owner needs to order chassis with double welds and real front and rear bumpers.
    Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    Are we talking about landers 3-5 years ago or the landers of the last 2 years ?? He was flat out flying last year and was wrecking very little. He made huge progress after buying in to team zero.
    Well said Huck. The Jared that bought into Bloomers ways was ten times better than the CBR Jared.

Shame wether it was for his health concerns or another family spat, Jared had improved immensely.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

hoping jared lands a full-time ride
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

I wonder how they worked that out with Mark Martin???
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Well said Huck. The Jared that bought into Bloomers ways was ten times better than the CBR Jared.

Shame wether it was for his health concerns or another family spat, Jared had improved immensely.
    Gotta agree with both you guys......he went from being a potential problem on the track to a driver who was a threat at winning any weekend.

Gotta wonder if his attempts to intentionally wreck Richards at Eldora had anything to do with the decision.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I don't think I ever saw a race Landers was in and he didn't tear the RR quarter panel off the car. Every time.
    BIG DAVE RACING

Quote Originally Posted by BDR View Post
    I don't think I ever saw a race Landers was in and he didn't tear the RR quarter panel off the car. Every time.
    Oh I have several times
    I am what I am