Default Metric car ride height help

We have been away from stock cars for a while racing Late Models. We are putting a metric car together to play with this year as well as the Late Model. I have been reading all the post I can trying to reeducate my self and learn what is new in the stock car world. I'm finding little to no information on ride height. What is the best ride height and where are you measuring from on a metric car? All and any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Team Rupe

good start would be to level front lower control arms and measure off the top of the rear end housing to bottom of frame 5-51/2" would be baseline hope this helps

We start metric cars with 8 1/4" from the ground to the bolt that connects the frame to the lower control arm. this should produce a level control arm. For the rears if you measure from the frame (right by the lower control art mounts) to the ground we run them around 10". We found with the shock and spring combo we run you get a lot more forward bite.

Depends on the roll out of the tires. But start with the control arms in the front level. Measure the bolt to the ground and then measure the center of the ball on the ball joint to the ground. This is true level. Then set the rear by the frame heights about an inch higher than the front frame height.

Thanks that helps.