Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    yes and they said they had enough whinning snowflake lemmings that they didn't need any more ....................... some named kidrock, tnie.scd etc etc you see where this is going ?
    And to think you believed them when they said we already have Kidrock, tine, scd, ect ect signed up.

Now I see how Trump got elected.

In 2008, Robert Malley stepped down as an informal foreign policy adviser to Obama’s campaign when it was revealed that he met with Hamas members.

Did CNN cry Watergate????

Obama should be the one going to jail... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...slim-spy-ring/ ...wonder what they were looking for?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Watergate will look like a pimple on Nixons azz by the time this scandal is fully revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Watergate will look like a pimple on Nixons azz by the time this scandal is fully revealed.
    Scandal? Which one the Obamas the Clintons John Mcain or Lindsey Grahams?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And to think you believed them when they said we already have Kidrock, tine, scd, ect ect signed up.

You better stick to the libtards narrative that it was the Russians that got. Him elected !

Did Donald absolutely scorch the media today.... laughed my butt off.... if you want news, you have to check everything out yourself from multiple sources... there are some on the up and up but not to many..

You better stick to the libtards narrative that it was the Russians that got. Him elected !

Why would I stick to that narrative, I don't believe in it so, wouldn't make a lot of sense would it.

If those that believe it that's on them but, I don't

The Dems did themselves in PEROID.
    Last edited by kidrock; 02-17-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Why would I stick to that narrative, I don't believe in it so, wouldn't make a lot of sense would it. If those that believe it that's on them but, I don't The Dems did themselves in PEROID.
    Exactly kid. And the bad thing about it as we have seen is that cant except it. Instead of manning up and doing whats best for this country they want to drive the wedge deeper. Cant wait til election time rolls around and see how many do get re-elected

All this talk about Russia is just a cover up for what the Dems were doing when Obama was in office.. http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...istance-obama/

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    For the moles and shadow government yep!!!

And evidently you believed me when I said I called !

And evidently you believed me when I said I called !
    Oh so you didn't call lmao!!!

I've been out of my office for the past 3 days and haven't been able to keep up with how our poor resident embittered loser, tnie weenie, is coping with the tearful dejection and bitterness of being on the losing side. Please tell us what if feels like being reduced to having to resort to quoting post count as a way of venting your acute frustration (or maybe it's prostration................look it up weenie, LOLOL!!).

This could be a very long 4/8 years for you so ya' might think about conjuring up something more creative than post count! Hahahahahahaha!!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-18-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I've been out of my office for the past 3 days and haven't been able to keep up with how our poor resident embittered loser, tnie weenie, is coping with the tearful dejection and bitterness of being on the losing side. Please tell us what if feels like being reduced to having to resort to quoting post count as a way of venting your acute frustration (or maybe it's prostration................look it up weenie, LOLOL!!).This could be a very long 4/8 years for you so ya' might think about conjuring up something more creative than post count! Hahahahahahaha!!!
    Hes still trying to get that taste out of his mouth

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    I don't want FOX or The Blaze but I get them just the same because of the "bundling" of channels. I agree with you, I really wish I could dump FOX and The Blaze and get a reduction in my bill every month. Just like you want to dump anything but FOX and the Blaze.

I think it would be interesting to see how long some of these channels would last if people actually got to choose. I think the 2-3 million FOX Viewers dumping the "lame stream media" wouldn't make any difference, but when you start losing the 5-6 million people who watch all the other channels but avoid FOX, it would make FOX unable to continue operations pretty quickly based on their content model.

And the Blaze would be gone in weeks if people could dump it from their subscriptions.

I am in total agreement with you that we should be able to get rid of the crap we don't want. But in the end I think more people would keep the main stream channels and dump the extremes, and that would hurt people pumping out the extreme right wing/conspiracy theory channels more than it would hurt the main stream ones.

Be careful what you wish for.
    FACT, millions of suscribers would like to dump CNN. Google that if you can get past the flood of propaganda that they put first.

And NEWSMAX could go viral if not for being suppressed by Time Warner,DirectTV and Dish they play the game well.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-21-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Oh look, while I was away busy with this thing called having a life, CIRF upped his count to 4855! What an impressive total. Keep up the insults and bashing, CIRF, you are most definitely winning this competition you created for yourself.

Have a good President's Day.

Clayton, that "flood of propaganda" you claim is being generated elsewhere is actually generated based on your previous searches, the sites you go to, etc.

Check out some search engine analytics information. Most of what we all get when we search for something is pushed to us by what our historical preferences show them we want.

This is a good reason to be very careful getting too comfortable and confident that whatever your views are are supported by the majority because every time you look something up, all the results you get in your searches seem to reflect your viewpoint. This can result in this incorrect impression that your viewpoint must be the majority viewpoint because it comes up all over your search results.

And this isn't just one side or the other, its both.

I think its funny that this thread has over 2200 hits and a majority of them are a couple people determined to be the loudest and most prolific voices on 4m tailgate section.

Keep posting, we all know the "right" viewpoint is the one that keeps getting repeated the most, and with plenty of insults hurled toward the people you disagree with, you will "win" in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    clayton, that "flood of propaganda" you claim is being generated elsewhere is actually generated based on your previous searches, the sites you go to, etc.

Check out some search engine analytics information. Most of what we all get when we search for something is pushed to us by what our historical preferences show them we want.

This is a good reason to be very careful getting too comfortable and confident that whatever your views are are supported by the majority because every time you look something up, all the results you get in your searches seem to reflect your viewpoint. This can result in this incorrect impression that your viewpoint must be the majority viewpoint because it comes up all over your search results.

And this isn't just one side or the other, its both.

I think its funny that this thread has over 2200 hits and a majority of them are a couple people determined to be the loudest and most prolific voices on 4m tailgate section.

Keep posting, we all know the "right" viewpoint is the one that keeps getting repeated the most, and with plenty of insults hurled toward the people you disagree with, you will "win" in the end.
    you have just described the libtard party perfectly !!!!