Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Trump and Fake News

Why the constant griping about "fake news?" Doesn't he think we can see the difference? And if its all lies anyway, why talk about it and give it even more attention?

The more he talks about it, the more he looks like he is the guy who's faking it.

Its not that he is wanting the public to know as much as it is Trump wanting the press to straighten up and do their job.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

and report all the "alternate facts" that his stooges, Conaway and Spicer , put out daily???

Quote Originally Posted by over4t View Post
    and report all the "alternate facts" that his stooges, conaway and spicer , put out daily???
    if you are gonna s;pew trash at least get it right ...................it is "altetrnative facts " !!!! Keep on hating while despite all the efforts by the the libtards america is made greater every dfay trump is in office !!!!!!

I am on record as a bit of a DJT skeptic but the alternative was completely distasteful. That said, I am absolutely enamored with how he pisses off all the right people. I love the fact that the left wing is willfully showing their true colors in a highly intolerant and violent way. Most of us with any degree of objectivity have known for a very long time that the left were/are capable of extreme's that include physical harm to other humans and destruction of property.

This stuff is going to get much worse before it gets better. The left in the United States believed there weren't enough people remaining in the middle of the country who have no use for their way of thinking to thwart the the advancement of their objectives.

Also, the media in the US these days aren't accustomed to being characterized in such an accurate way and dealt with accordingly by a sitting President and they really don't like it!!! LOL!

I can't remember when I've been so entertained and gotten such a warm and fuzzy feeling when watching the violent left and the corrupt national media as I do these days. They are absolutely rabid and it is highly satisfying to watch

I find this kind of amusing... One guy correcting another who said "alternate facts" by telling him it is "altetrnative facts". There is a spell check available... lol

He can point fingers and complain about fake news all he wants, the bottom line is people are still going to decide for themselves whether or not to trust him and what he says, or trust what someone else reports about him or whatever he is talking about.

Trying to tell the press to "shape up" is like herding cats, you can try all you want but its never going to happen.
    Last edited by t.nie; 02-10-2017 at 12:46 PM.

He is exactly like teenager, its crazy he has the launch codes....

I really don't give a fat rats ass in hell whether the media ever shapes up or not.

The enjoyment and satisfaction comes from having a sitting President describe the media in precise terms that have been applicable for 50+ years. Corrupt and dishonest. Many of us have been waiting decades but it was worth the wait.

Watching the left show just what they're capable of in regards to political violence runs a close second in reference to pure gratification.

It's all been a long time coming but it's finally all out in the open for everyone to see!! LOL!!

Trump just making sure to help the brain washed public see what really is going on in this country. Call it alternative if you want but the people in this country need to know the truth. If you cant handle it go sit in the corner and color something pretty.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    And one of them is pointed at your house...have a nice day!!!

Trump will come and go. He isn't going to change the media. It was how it was long before he showed up, it will be the same when he is gone.

If it bleeds, it leads. The Media love him too, he's a flame thrower who keeps people tuning in. Just like Howard Stern in his movie, "the people who love him listen for an hour..... the people who hate him listen for 3!" That's all he amounts to.

A media whore who feeds the beast with incendiary content. All the channels rejoiced when he was elected.

This video is one of the most entertaining you'll find anywhere! LOLOL!! Watching these poor saps completely lose it is epic. Stevie colbert (not colbair LOL!) is probably the one that is most enjoyable because try as he might to be "cool", in reality and under the cool facade he's ideologically melting down!

Do any of these fine journalist look as if they're rejoicing the election of DJT? LOL!

Last edited by CIRF; 02-10-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Trump will come and go. He isn't going to change the media. It was how it was long before he showed up, it will be the same when he is gone.

If it bleeds, it leads. The Media love him too, he's a flame thrower who keeps people tuning in. Just like Howard Stern in his movie, "the people who love him listen for an hour..... the people who hate him listen for 3!" That's all he amounts to.

A media whore who feeds the beast with incendiary content. All the channels rejoiced when he was elected.
    Your posts are ever so entertaining and satisfying these days. Trump winning the election is almost worth it just to read the angst poor lil' tnie is experiencing these days..........and for the next four years]!! LOLOL!!

Where's your next political riot? LOL!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-10-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Not only is it entertaining to watch the liberals scream and yell, Trump is going to easily be reelected if his policies work out the way they should. The more screaming and yelling by the entertainment sector, the media, the minded corrupted Students just brings more and more people to want to vote for a President like Trump. Keep crying lefties. LOLOLOL
    People want jobs and descent pay. The majority of the voters could care less about political correctness. That is garbage for the east and west coast to soak up.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    and report all the "alternate facts" that his stooges, Conaway and Spicer , put out daily???
    You sound like a real genius. Can't spell and the regurgitation of the alternative facts non sense.
    I bet you are a LIZ Warren aka Indian squaw fan.. nuk nuk nuk

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Why the constant griping about "fake news?" Doesn't he think we can see the difference? And if its all lies anyway, why talk about it and give it even more attention?

The more he talks about it, the more he looks like he is the guy who's faking it.
    Fake news, lies, distortion, political assault should just be ignored since the Democrats lost?Is that what you are saying? In other words they should get away with anything they please in order to pretend that they did not lose the election.

Well it doesn't work that way when somebody grows a spine and calls the media out for being totally corrupt and dishonest.

You like freedom of speech or not???
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-10-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Its not that he is wanting the public to know as much as it is Trump wanting the press to straighten up and do their job.

In their job if they are caught lying they should be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    So you are told what to believe by the media and just plain fall for it? They sure got to you with literal mind control. If people like you could just wise up.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    But he still needs your address!!!! hahahahahahaaa

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    You sound like a real genius. Can't spell and the regurgitation of the alternative facts non sense.I bet you are a LIZ Warren aka Indian squaw fan.. nuk nuk nuk
    Liberals and Dems believe there is alternative facts...its called the truth