Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Good example of what's wrong with Washington!!
    So what is right isn't right ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    So what is right isn't right ?
    Right is wrong, left is correct.

Many right-wing media figures have accused anti-Trump protesters of being “paid” on a widespread basis to demonstrate against President Donald Trump. Not only do these allegations lack any evidence of a systematic effort, they also ignore the fact that the conservative tea party protests of the early 2010s were “astroturfed” -- heavily supported and organized by large, outside groups.

Evidence-free claims and suggestions of paid protesters driving anti-Trump sentiment have circulated throughout right-wing media for years but have increased since the inauguration of Donald Trump. Both Trump himself and White House press secretary Sean Spicer have repeated the claim that anti-Trump protests are, in Spicer’s words, a “very paid astroturf-type movement.” Rush Limbaugh warned that the airport protests against Trump’s Muslim ban were “bought and paid for by George Soros, prearranged. … and waiting for the moment to be cued to action.” The Daily Caller wrote that protests directed against a vocal Trump supporter at the University of California, Berkeley were “backed by a progressive charity that is in turn funded by George Soros, the city of Tucson, a major labor union and several large companies.” The claims have also circulated among fake news purveyors and state-owned Russian propaganda.

Despite the charge being leveled at nearly every anti-Trump protest, there is no proof that they protesters were systematically paid by any group. Recently, claims that a group called Demand Protest was paying people $2,500 a month to protest Trump nationwide were exposed as a hoax, much like a viral claim during the election season of craigslist ads offering $3,500 to protest Trump, which ended up being a lie created by a fake news writer to generate profit.

Right-wing media’s concerns about supposed liberal paid protesters also conveniently forgets times when they were enamored by protesters who were financially supported by outside groups.

During the 2016 presidential race, Trump ally Alex Jones’ website offered a cash reward to protesters that interrupted Hillary Clinton rallies, an open attempt to pay protesters. Even more significant, right-wing media was also an ally of the Tea Party movement during the first term of former President Barack Obama, which was widely documented to be backed by big money donors.

Wow, CIRF and Dirt you guys are really going to have to up your game. The Big Dawg just showed up, the Grand Master Blaster, Clayton Big Daddy Wetter weighing in with 11000 posts!

Clayton, ok. I will edit out "alternative right" from the list of all the different types of right wingers that dominate these boards and yell louder than anyone else in an attempt to look like they are "right...." LOL. Right? Get it?

Right.

As SS12 pointed out, the only attempt to actually pay protesters was by Trump Ally Alex Jones who offered people money to disrupt Clinton rallies. And then there Trump himself insinuating it will be fine to beat the crap out of anyone protesting inside his rallies, because he'll pay their legal bills and that's how you "teach people a less...." err...... Resolve your differences in a mature adult manner.

Now come on, let's hear those slams and insults! Keep those hits coming, you guys have a long way to go to beat Clayton!

Unreal!! I read that thinking, this guy really believes what he's typing, I guess, and that is just plain disturbing, to see that this nation is full of brainwashed people that have been gotten to, that are just plain whacko!!!

When Communism poisons the mind, then reality, facts, and the truth are out the window. SO sad.

Quality posting as well as quantity!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-15-2017 at 08:43 PM.

11039 and that wasn't your best insults Clayton. I give it a 6 at best, you have said all that stuff too many times before. It was good use of insult, but it wasn't very original. But hey, a tick on the counter is a tick on the counter and.... drum roll pleeeeeeeaaaaasssse.....

Keep posting... you're WINNING! (champagne corks popping, confetti, etc)

WTF is up with the post counting? And where did you get your info at tnie?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Keep posting, you're winning!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    wtf is up with the post counting? And where did you get your info at tnie?
    he gets his info where they all get it ................................. It just pops into their head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he gets his info where they all get it ................................. It just pops into their head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Must be bred that way.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Wow, CIRF and Dirt you guys are really going to have to up your game. The Big Dawg just showed up, the Grand Master Blaster, Clayton Big Daddy Wetter weighing in with 11000 posts!

Clayton, ok. I will edit out "alternative right" from the list of all the different types of right wingers that dominate these boards and yell louder than anyone else in an attempt to look like they are "right...." LOL. Right? Get it?

Right.

As SS12 pointed out, the only attempt to actually pay protesters was by Trump Ally Alex Jones who offered people money to disrupt Clinton rallies. And then there Trump himself insinuating it will be fine to beat the crap out of anyone protesting inside his rallies, because he'll pay their legal bills and that's how you "teach people a less...." err...... Resolve your differences in a mature adult manner.

Now come on, let's hear those slams and insults! Keep those hits coming, you guys have a long way to go to beat Clayton!

Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-16-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

Did you call the number and see what they had to say and if not that's a piss poor job of investigative reporting. lol

Did you call the number and see what they had to say and if not that's a piss poor job of investigative reporting. lol
    SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE LIBTARD !!!! We CAN READ AND COMPREHEND IT IS THE LIBTARDS WHO WILL DISTORT WHAT THEY READ AND HEAR !

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE LIBTARD !!!! We CAN READ AND COMPREHEND IT IS THE LIBTARDS WHO WILL DISTORT WHAT THEY READ AND HEAR !
    I'm guessing you didn't call either.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Right is wrong, left is correct.
    Right is truth. Left is fantasy land. And t.nie screaming "the plane boss, the plane!!!"

[QUOTEd=kidrock;2081318]I'm guessing you didn't call either.[/QUOTE] I called they answered by saying "protesters against Trump mud duck speaking". Then went on to lay out the info. T.nie had poster board and crayons. Kidrock had snacks for everyone. And scd was in the corner with a rotten porkchop bone tied around his neck looking like he was gonna cry cause no one would talk to him
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 02-16-2017 at 05:34 PM.

yes and they said they had enough whinning snowflake lemmings that they didn't need any more ....................... some named kidrock, tnie.scd etc etc you see where this is going ?

Dishonest press schooled by Trump. It won't be the last time either.

You call it. Those events have come and gone. You don't want proof it seems.