Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Speaking of smearing feces on oneself and everyone else in the room.... look who trolled me as soon as I commented.

Just as thin-skinned and petty as your hero.

Have a good afternoon.
    You're doing great! Keep 'em coming but please don't burn out too soon. We want all 4-8 years to be equally entertaining!

It's bound to be a good afternoon and your angst and bitterness will probably be part of the reason why. LOLOL!!!

This is kind of funny. Join date Aug 2008, 1106 posts. Join date July 2007, 4844 posts.

Hmm.... I guess some people really do live on internet forums. And wasn't there a reset a couple years ago where all the post counts went back to zero?

Keep posting, keep up the good work, you're winning.

This is kind of funny. Join date Aug 2008, 1106 posts. Join date July 2007, 4844 posts.

Hmm.... I guess some people really do live on internet forums. And wasn't there a reset a couple years ago where all the post counts went back to zero?

My posts were never reset. And the overwhelming majority of them are in the racing sections, because, well, this board's focus is DLM racing. I rarely post in the tailgate section.

Here's the thing, though, I almost never see you post in the racing sections. The majority of your posts are politics related here in the tailgate section. You have to realize that most of your posts are going to be met with extreme disdain. If you're looking to have actual political discussions, why wouldn't you go to a politics forum?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Post counts was not directed at you. It was for CIRF, who posts the majority of the time on this section as well.

And since you bring up the whole "if you want to have political discussions, why don't you go to a political forum" I would advise you to take a look at the deluge of political posts from the Alternative Right, somewhat right, mildly right, conservative, slightly leaning conservative, outright card carrying devotees of conservative politics that swamp this section and always have, by all the same people, all the time.

Now, if you go back through and look, you'll see that I don't post for weeks, months, sometimes even a year or more. I only come on here from time to time when I feel like putting forth a point of view. Most of the time, I have other things I would rather do, like 4 wheeling, fishing, and making music in my home studio and playing live. And if you haven't noticed, it's winter. Which kind of curtails the outdoor stuff I enjoy quite a bit, so here I am for a bit.

But I'll be gone again, back living the good life in the real world and not paying any attention at all to the Trumpsters all over the tailgate section of this website. Until well, I feel like taking a look again and maybe posting a few thoughts to stir up the nice folks in the swamp and give em something to yap about for a bit.

Now, tell them to go to a political website to have their discussions and POOF! Like magic, the rest of us would talk about other stuff. But this is the "tailgate" section where stuff other than racing is discussed, so quite frankly, if you don't like political discourse, maybe it would be better for you to just stick to the racing sections?

And you are correct, I know most of the people on here are going to mock, jeer, laugh and criticize what I say. But, for now at least, (and maybe not for long under a Trump Regime) we are still free to discuss and criticize, and even to mock and jeer if that is your level of intellectual ability to get your point across.

But just to be perfectly clear, I have thick skin and could care less what other people think, especially the radicalized right wingers on here. Never have, never will. And I find it interesting that people get so worked up when I offer an opinion that doesn't agree with theirs. And I also find it interesting that I can post a comment and be accused of all sorts of hysterics, losing my mind, frothing at the mouth, etc. It's actually pretty comical.

As far as not posting in the racing section, it's because I am a huge fan of racing, but I don't have any real opinions over who is the better driver, Bloomer or Moyer, and as I can only really comment on racing in my area (of which the majority of what is talked about on the racing forums is stuff that happens in other parts of the country and I do not go to it, witness it or have knowledge of it) nothing generally comes up worth offering an opinion on.
    Last edited by t.nie; 02-15-2017 at 11:56 AM.

Post counts was not directed at you. It was for CIRF, who posts the majority of the time on this section as well.

And since you bring up the whole "if you want to have political discussions, why don't you go to a political forum" I would advise you to take a look at the deluge of political posts from the Alternative Right, somewhat right, mildly right, conservative, slightly leaning conservative, outright card carrying devotees of conservative politics that swamp this section and always have, by all the same people, all the time.

Now, if you go back through and look, you'll see that I don't post for weeks, months, sometimes even a year or more. I only come on here from time to time when I feel like putting forth a point of view. Most of the time, I have other things I would rather do, like 4 wheeling, fishing, and making music in my home studio and playing live. And if you haven't noticed, it's winter. Which kind of curtails the outdoor stuff I enjoy quite a bit, so here I am for a bit.

But I'll be gone again, back living the good life in the real world and not paying any attention at all to the Trumpsters all over the tailgate section of this website. Until well, I feel like taking a look again and maybe posting a few thoughts to stir up the nice folks in the swamp and give em something to yap about for a bit.

Now, tell them to go to a political website to have their discussions and POOF! Like magic, the rest of us would talk about other stuff. But this is the "tailgate" section where stuff other than racing is discussed, so quite frankly, if you don't like political discourse, maybe it would be better for you to just stick to the racing sections?

And you are correct, I know most of the people on here are going to mock, jeer, laugh and criticize what I say. But, for now at least, (and maybe not for long under a Trump Regime) we are still free to discuss and criticize, and even to mock and jeer if that is your level of intellectual ability to get your point across.

But just to be perfectly clear, I have thick skin and could care less what other people think, especially the radicalized right wingers on here. Never have, never will. And I find it interesting that people get so worked up when I offer an opinion that doesn't agree with theirs. And I also find it interesting that I can post a comment and be accused of all sorts of hysterics, losing my mind, frothing at the mouth, etc. It's actually pretty comical.

As far as not posting in the racing section, it's because I am a huge fan of racing, but I don't have any real opinions over who is the better driver, Bloomer or Moyer, and as I can only really comment on racing in my area (of which the majority of what is talked about on the racing forums is stuff that happens in other parts of the country and I do not go to it, witness it or have knowledge of it) nothing generally comes up worth offering an opinion on.
    smearing feces ................................. pot meet kettle !!!!

Oh, another good one! Ya got me there!

2892 to 1108

Keep posting, you're winning.

It's unclear as to whether your extensive evaluation of posting activity here is being offered as praise or just more of your bitter disdain due the Presidential election result not being to your liking. One thing is for sure, your quasi philosophical rant and ramblings are far more entertaining in the abstract than in any possible practical application.

We're all winners here in that we get to be entertained in your churlishly jaundiced fashion brought on by the brilliance of the Electoral College.

And just for the record, if you can find anywhere that I've remotely professed to be a trump supporter please serve it up. All I have ever said is that he has the potential to be slightly more palatable than the rapist enabler and defender and he pisses off all the right people, including you.

Now, please keep 'em coming!! LOLOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It's unclear as to whether your extensive evaluation of posting activity here is being offered as praise or just more of your bitter disdain due the Presidential election result not being to your liking. One thing is for sure, your quasi philosophical rant and ramblings are far more entertaining in the abstract than in any possible practical application.

We're all winners here in that we get to be entertained in your churlishly jaundiced fashion brought on by the brilliance of the Electoral College.

And just for the record, if you can find anywhere that I've remotely professed to be a trump supporter please serve it up. All I have ever said is that he has the potential to be slightly more palatable than the rapist enabler and defender and he pisses off all the right people, including you.

Now, please keep 'em coming!! LOLOL!!
    b u r n !!!!

Got me again CIRF! 4846 to 1110.

Keep posting, you're winning!

And Dirtman, good one!

2894 to 1110.

Man, you guys are just too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    No, none of that actually had a significant impact on the election results. What I am talking about is the significant time Trump spent in swing states saying the things those people wanted to hear the most while Hillary mostly failed to go to those places, and on the rare occasions she did, she ignored the rural demographic and went to the urban hugboxes and spouted her usual rhetoric. She just assumed the cities would be enough to carry her to victory. Her campaign relied far too much on flawed polls.
    Great post Josh. Sounds like thats reality to me
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Got me again CIRF! 4846 to 1110.

Keep posting, you're winning!

And Dirtman, good one!

2894 to 1110.

Man, you guys are just too good.
    Dam right I'm winning!! You're so pissed and bitter that you keep posting and they are reduced to of post count totals!! LOL! This gets better all the time!

Stay bitter, my friend!! We like you just the way you are! Hahahahahaha!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-15-2017 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cirf View Post
    dam right i'm winning!! You're so pissed and bitter that you keep posting and they are reduced to post counts!! Lol! This gets better all the time!

Stay bitter, my friend!! Hahahahahaha!!
    he says he will only be bitter until spring comes when he doesn't have to look to 4m to spew his bitter rederick ................................ But it will everntually get the best of him and he will return just as bitter as ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good ones again!

4847-1111 CIRF continues to dominate and Dirtman keeps the hits a coming with 2895 to my 1111.

Awesome guys. Keep up the fantastic banter.

Good ones again!

4847-1111 CIRF continues to dominate and Dirtman keeps the hits a coming with 2895 to my 1111.

Awesome guys. Keep up the fantastic banter.
    This, ladies and gentlemen, is one of the worst cases of trump derangement syndrome I personally have seen. And believe me, we're just getting started! LOL!!

Mr. tnie, the rapist enabler and defender's biggest fan and highly esteemed message board psychologist, has officially been reduced (or elevated LOL!!) to third grade level posting mentality by a debilitating case of TDS.

Mr. tnie, can we please get another post count update? Bbbwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-15-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Good one again CIRF. TDS, man, who ever would have thought that one up? Awesome slam!

4848-1112, CIRF still winning. I am just totally outclassed in the put down competition here. These guys are pro's!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    The two sides going out of their way to antagonize each other is the biggest problem this country faces. Nothing great will be accomplished until a legitimate discourse, and ultimately, compromise can be be achieved. Contrary to popular belief, the majority of the country is dead in the middle. The folks in charge should reflect that, but as long as the media wears it's bias on it's sleeve, that will never happen.

I agree 100%, compromise is the key will it happen lets hope so otherwise more gridlock and no one wins.

There is no alternative right! Why must you continue to be told how and what to think by the left wing media and their sick think tanks? Have you ever just one time thought to yourself, "I'm sick". hahahhhaaha

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I agree 100%, compromise is the key will it happen lets hope so otherwise more gridlock and no one wins.
    No compromises. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

Does your church teach compromise with the devil. Yours might!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Dam right I'm winning!! You're so pissed and bitter that you keep posting and they are reduced to of post count totals!! LOL! This gets better all the time!

Stay bitter, my friend!! We like you just the way you are! Hahahahahaha!!
    I'm just wondering if tnie looks like Bernie Sanders and his wife looks like Pocahontas Warren!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    No compromises. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

Does your church teach compromise with the devil. Yours might!!!

Good example of what's wrong with Washington!!