Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

[QUOTE=ALLDIRT;2083214]
    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    There are three medias . fake , liar , democrats . Trump has his own media , Twitter .That way we know what he says . Just what he is going to do . There may be some miss states , I do it all the time . Hey he sounds like some of us . Good he,s in there ,the last b asterds left the door wide open and it wouldn,t be long before other country,s came in and took it . but you better realize us real Americans would have foughtour a$$ of for it .
    Amen alldirt. Have been stocking up on a little ammo the last couple of months. Target practice lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Just Goggle Sweden and/or the EU and muslims. All the facts you need bud. And after your done fact finding ask yourself do we really want that in our country
    Since ( 911 ) we have gone strait south . Here it is ( WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN ) to this country .

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    just goggle sweden and/or the eu and muslims. All the facts you need bud. And after your done fact finding ask yourself do we really want that in our country
    hdy dobber don't waste your time they google it asnd if it isn't something put out by the msm it is fake news !!!! They wouldn.t know(or acknowledge) a live streamed gang rape by muslim men against a sweedish woman if it happened in their own home !

How's the diet going?

Not good. I had eggs for breakfast.

Scrambled?

No, Cadury.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post

There are three medias . fake , liar , democrats . Trump has his own media , Twitter .
    That way we know what he says . Just what he is going to do . There may be some miss
    states , I do it all the time . Hey he sounds like some of us . Good he,s in there ,
    the last b asterds left the door wide open and it wouldn,t be long before other country,s
    came in and took it . but you better realize us real Americans would have fought
    our a$$ of for it .
    Some people are clueless of these facts. And from what I have experienced on here they never seem to learn. The very reason our nation continues to struggle is the lack of education to the public. Instead misinformation wins many of them over.

Just like leading the horse to water but you can't make them drink.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Since ( 911 ) we have gone strait south . Here it is ( WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN ) to this country .
    Freedom of a corrupt and left wing press is a great big part of what happened. Eight years of a Muslim Marxist in the white house for good measure.

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

As I have said before the ones barking the loudest are the ones hiding something. And slowly it will come out.... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ccain-russian/

I know this is off the subject. But wonder if McCain was there to make more under the table deals? http://www.westernjournalism.com/as-...trip-to-syria/

Did any of you see where FOX'S hannity used fake news, I thought Fox news better then this lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    did any of you see where fox's hannity used fake news, i thought fox news better then this lmao!!!
    no ididn't please enlighten me !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    no ididn't please enlighten me !!!!
    It really doesn't interest me to be honest!!!

Did any of you see where FOX'S hannity used fake news, I thought Fox news better then this lmao!!!
    Got a link? Or something, anything?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Got a link? Or something, anything?
    Probably but, it might be fake news lmao!!!

probably but, it might be fake news lmao!!!
    just as always you got nothing .................................a s s h o l e !!!!!

just as always you got nothing .................................a s s h o l e !!!!!
    Look it up if your interested heck it might be fake news who knows anymore.

look it up if your interested heck it might be fake news who knows anymore.
    can't be fake news ............................. Last i looked hannity was not a news guy ....... He is a political talk show host !

It really doesn't interest me to be honest!!!
    You brought it up????

\

You are doing like CNN, reporting a story but then crickets to back it up.....

Look it up if your interested heck it might be fake news who knows anymore.

He apologized to McCain already