Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    WHAT??? Fake news started about eight years ago.. well at least eight. And the dems are.more than commies
    And Alternative facts started a couple of weeks ago lol

you know a new way to get to the truth lol

looks like Repubs are commies as well lol

at this point we will just take the truth lol
    Last edited by kidrock; 02-14-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Paid protesters Fake

http://www.snopes.com/craigslist-ad-trump-rally/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...nald-trump-it/

In the Post interview, Horner took credit for the fake news item about the protester being paid $3,500.

"His followers don’t fact-check anything — they’ll post everything, believe anything," Horner said. Referring to then-Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, Horner said, "His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist." Here’s a screenshot of Lewandowski’s since-deleted tweet

but Corey was not the main stream media !!!!! and still isn't to my knowledge ! and guess what if there is an actual add in text on craigslist ............................wait for it ....................... it is not FAKE !!!!!!

I have a real $1 million dollar bill for you dirtman. I'll happily sell it to you, and sell more to anyone else who wants one, for $1000.00.

It's not a fake. It is a real $1 million dollar bill. Now, does it have any real use or value, is it what it claims to be, a currency bill worth $1 million? No. But it is still a very much "not fake" $1 million dollar bill.

So I guess the point is you better double check whether something being sold to you as a bill of goods is real or fake.

Just like it would have been wise for any media outlet listening to Lewandowski telling them Clinton was paying protesters $3500 to be at Trump rallies would have been wise to have "fact checked" that in order not to look foolish, like someone reporting $1 million dollar bills for sale for $1000.00.

The guy who was planting all kinds of ridiculous stupidity out there for the Trump campaign media folks to point to for the press even said he was appalled that all these stories just took off in the right wing media and so many people thought it was true because he genuinely thought people would know better. All he did was prove how willing so many people are to believe whatever paints their opponent in a negative light, and they don't even care about truth at all.

There is a big difference between a posting on a website and actual truth in what is posted. We see that all the time right here in this forum.

Let me know how many $1 million dollar bills you want, dirtman, at $1000 a pop. Because you know, they are not fake, they say $1 million dollars on them, right there at the top and bottom, big happy Trump face in the middle, Melania on the back, Mar a Lago logo on them, all very real and people are saying they are the best $1 million dollar bills they have ever seen and I know more about currency than the head of Goldman Sachs. Everyone loves these $1 million dollar bills, in fact I am going to get Mexico to pay for them.
    Last edited by t.nie; 02-15-2017 at 07:54 AM.

Golly, it sure is fun and entertaining watching how the trumpster and his supporters has some folks in a state of high agitation. After 8 years of an incompetent and racist boob I guess we all could use a bit of comic relief from those that fancy themselves as occupying the societal high ground. And boy did we get it! LOL!!

I agree with you CIRF.

Watching you jump up and down and pee your pants with glee every time I post is worth double the price of admission.

I don't know why anybody is concerned with any of this. It means jack sh*t in the scope of things that actually matter.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    I have a real $1 million dollar bill for you dirtman. I'll happily sell it to you, and sell more to anyone else who wants one, for $1000.00.

It's not a fake. It is a real $1 million dollar bill. Now, does it have any real use or value, is it what it claims to be, a currency bill worth $1 million? No. But it is still a very much "not fake" $1 million dollar bill.

So I guess the point is you better double check whether something being sold to you as a bill of goods is real or fake.

Just like it would have been wise for any media outlet listening to Lewandowski telling them Clinton was paying protesters $3500 to be at Trump rallies would have been wise to have "fact checked" that in order not to look foolish, like someone reporting $1 million dollar bills for sale for $1000.00.

The guy who was planting all kinds of ridiculous stupidity out there for the Trump campaign media folks to point to for the press even said he was appalled that all these stories just took off in the right wing media and so many people thought it was true because he genuinely thought people would know better. All he did was prove how willing so many people are to believe whatever paints their opponent in a negative light, and they don't even care about truth at all.

There is a big difference between a posting on a website and actual truth in what is posted. We see that all the time right here in this forum.

Let me know how many $1 million dollar bills you want, dirtman, at $1000 a pop. Because you know, they are not fake, they say $1 million dollars on them, right there at the top and bottom, big happy Trump face in the middle, Melania on the back, Mar a Lago logo on them, all very real and people are saying they are the best $1 million dollar bills they have ever seen and I know more about currency than the head of Goldman Sachs. Everyone loves these $1 million dollar bills, in fact I am going to get Mexico to pay for them.
    did you ever watch the veritos (sp?) videos ? no one denied their content and people on hillarys side lost their jobs over it ..................... so what say you now ................... and also your 1 million $ bills would not even make goo toilet paper !!!!!!!!!!!!! your analogy is so far reaching it is
    a shame

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I don't know why anybody is concerned with any of this. It means jack sh*t in the scope of things that actually matter.
    amen josh ....................... just like to see them all twisted up! like pence said shortly after the election .............. buckle up !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    amen josh ....................... just like to see them all twisted up! like pence said shortly after the election .............. buckle up !!!!
    The two sides going out of their way to antagonize each other is the biggest problem this country faces. Nothing great will be accomplished until a legitimate discourse, and ultimately, compromise can be be achieved. Contrary to popular belief, the majority of the country is dead in the middle. The folks in charge should reflect that, but as long as the media wears it's bias on it's sleeve, that will never happen.

I agree with you CIRF.

Watching you jump up and down and pee your pants with glee every time I post is worth double the price of admission.
    Ya' got, at minimum, 4 years to entertain us. Please don't burn yourself out in the first few months.

The difference is I truly love your obvious angst and get great satisfaction from it. You, on the other hand, have a minimum of 4 years to be nothing but bitter and pouty! LOLOL!!

All the people in Washington that are making a big fuss are the ones that have skeletons in their closet and that their afraid they will be exposed. All that are on Soros bank roll. The ones that have been supplying the enemy with weapons etc. But they do have followers that believe everything they have to say. Sad they still believe in the Easter Bunny too.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

While I agree with you Josh, I don't see things getting any better when it comes to compromise and reasonable discussion. You have one side jumping up and down, pulling their feces out of their butts and smearing it all over themselves and everyone else and laughing at everyone who thinks this is juvenile and stupid, while serious people with degrees, experience, knowledge and expertise get laughed out of the room by people who think they know more than anyone else "because they are smart."

Nothing is more ignorant than unjustified arrogance.
    Last edited by t.nie; 02-15-2017 at 10:27 AM.

While I agree with you Josh, I don't see things getting any better when it comes to compromise and reasonable discussion. You have one side jumping up and down, pulling their feces out of their butts and smearing it all over themselves and everyone else, while serious people with degrees, experience, knowledge and expertise get laughed out of the room by people who think they know more than anyone else "because they are smart."

While I think it's all pretty farcical that a reality TV show buffoon hoodwinked people into voting for him (only in America) it is also quite serious that he so drastically incompetent in the position he now holds that his National Security Adviser is appointed and resigns under a cloud of suspicion of colluding with our enemies and talking about things he had no business discussing with our enemies before he was even appointed.

While CIRF sits around laughing hysterically, pointing fingers and mocking from the peanut gallery, Rome is burning.

We all live in the same nation CIRF, just some of us take our future seriously and see it as more than a Saturday afternoon sitcom. Maybe you have watched TV so much for so many years it's all just a big reality TV show to you, nothing of any real consequence and all for the cameras.

Some of us have a little more maturity. But have fun.
    You can't possible be as dense as this. You can't agree with me and follow that up with stupid condescension. I know you identify as a liberal, and all you've proved is that you and your ilk have learned absolutely nothing. I hope you enjoy conservative rule, because attitudes like this will do nothing but continue the current cycle.

The TV buffoon got elected because HRC was the worst presidential candidate in history. All the class war b.s. being thrown around doesn't cover-up the fact that a career politician got seriously out-campaigned by an abrasive loudmouth with no prior political experience.

While I agree with you Josh, I don't see things getting any better when it comes to compromise and reasonable discussion. You have one side jumping up and down, pulling their feces out of their butts and smearing it all over themselves and everyone else and laughing at everyone who thinks this is juvenile and stupid, while serious people with degrees, experience, knowledge and expertise get laughed out of the room by people who think they know more than anyone else "because they are smart."

There ya' go. Now that's what we're talking about.

And to think we've got another 4 years of that to enjoy and look forward to! LOLOL!!

Speaking of smearing feces on oneself and everyone else in the room.... look who trolled me as soon as I commented.

Just as thin-skinned and petty as your hero.

Have a good afternoon.

Oh, and Josh? I edited most that out for the very reasons you mention, so give me a little credit for knowing how to see when I am over the line.
    Last edited by t.nie; 02-15-2017 at 10:41 AM.

"Seriously out campaigned?" By who, Josh? Russia and James Comey? SMH...

Oh yeah, and one other thing, Josh. For someone to "identify" as something, they have to do that themselves. Now, if you want to get to the heart of the matter, anyone who isn't jumping off the Alternative Right wing cliff in this forum is "labeled" a liberal lefty, but that doesn't mean I "identify" as a liberal.

No, that is you guys who are so far off into your own alternative fact driven reality you can't possibly see straight. Not necessarily you Josh, but if you are going to start making accusations, be prepared to be lumped in with all the other right wingers who do it constantly.

But its ok. This forum is alternative fact reality time warp heaven. And the people who post here most often are all living in that alternative reality.

I just wonder how you think you can have reasonable discussions with unreasonable people, but constantly point the finger at everyone else as unreasonable.

It's kind of funny, the loudest voices on here, the constant posters are also the ones who make the most accusations about other people being unreasonable. I call that Irony.
    Last edited by t.nie; 02-15-2017 at 10:51 AM.

it took obummer years to wise up to flynn and fire him .......................... it took Donald 24 days !!!

"Seriously out campaigned?" By who, Josh? Russia and James Comey? SMH...
    No, none of that actually had a significant impact on the election results. What I am talking about is the significant time Trump spent in swing states saying the things those people wanted to hear the most while Hillary mostly failed to go to those places, and on the rare occasions she did, she ignored the rural demographic and went to the urban hugboxes and spouted her usual rhetoric. She just assumed the cities would be enough to carry her to victory. Her campaign relied far too much on flawed polls.