Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    At least his team's represent their sponsors well. They get to the track and do what they get paid to do on time. We can't say the same for Scott. It has nothing to do with Clint at all, he just saying what everyone else wants to say, his words just speak louder because of who he is. If you can't agree with him, then you're not very smart about the business of racing.
    Again, he isn't exactly lighting the NASCAR rankings on fire lately. He could get to the track 3 days early and still be a back marker.

I find it more odd that people are so obsessed with it rather than him actually showing up late. Doesn't matter to me when he gets there. My name isnt on the car anywhere.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 02-10-2017 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Again, he isn't exactly lighting the NASCAR rankings on fire lately. He could get to the track 3 days early and still be a back marker.
    You think Scotts sponsors like him showing up to the race track late? Get your head out of your a$$ and think about it. I'm trying to figure what this has to do with clints performance at the track? I can tell you don't get out much. It seems this has been the chatter in the pit area for quite sometime. But now since Clint makes a twitter post about it......let's dog his personal performance in nascar....SMART.

He still has them. I bet people would beg to be on that car if there were an opening

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I'm trying to figure what this has to do with clints performance at the track? But now since Clint makes a twitter post about it......let's dog his personal performance in nascar....SMART.
    Don't judge someone else if your not even setting the rankings on fire in the series you race in. That's one of the problems with dirt track racing. NASCAR money and influence has trickled in over the years running the costs through the roof.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 02-10-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    You all know I'm a bloomer fan to the end. There comes a time when he needs to take responsibility for his actions. He owes his sponsors and fans more than he gave us tonight. Now I will take up for him.. He doesn't have nearly enough help around the shop because Cody can be a pure jerk to people and runs them all off. He gets the car ready, loads the souvenir trailer along with the help of his wife. They need more help and a team manager wouldn't hurt. They need a guy to make sure the small chit gets done while they are getting the cars ready. One man can only do so much but after going live on DOD and stating his New Years resolution was to not be late to one single race and missing practice and qualifying at the first deal, that's bad business. Period!
    The solutions seems real simple to me, get rid of the Cody clown.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    And your boy was 2nd to last!!!!!!
    Nice try, but not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by FieldFiller View Post
    Not sure how to attach an image of the screenshot on here, but apparently Clint Bowyer was not too pleased with Bloomquist's antics.He tweeted "If the champion can't seem to make pretech or hot laps or hell even qualifying. He shouldn't get a provisional. Number says it all. #sickofit".
    I saw that on Twitter earlier tonight. He hit the nail on the head.

Sounds like to me it's time for a drug test. Just saying...

Jacob Poel is wrenching for Bloomer now. He's got the help, still can't read a clock.

This is direct quote from BMJ himself on twitter: "We did not overheat tonight. We lost all the water & had to shut it off after the guy in last broke directly in front of me"

Watching scott arrive in the pit's late is kinda funny because it's like the CIRCUS has arrived, people from everywhere comes to watch it seems people who cannot stand him will spend 30 minutes watching him unload while talking sh** about him .( I love it because the sport wouldn't be the same without scott bloomquist)
    Last edited by 70satomic; 02-11-2017 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    The solutions seems real simple to me, get rid of the Cody clown.
    That would be a good start. This team has been a mess ever since Tommy Hicks got fed up and went elsewhere. For a team in disarray, he still manages to win a lot. Just imagine what he could do with a top notch crew.

These provisionals are a joke. If you are a touring racer competing at the top level, you shouldn't need a provisional to make a race. Suck it up and on to the next event. Neither one of these traveling series have enough cars to field a full feature lineup. They need locals and non touring racers to fill the racing card. Didn't look to see who was the fastest guy to not make the A Main last night but that has to be disheartening knowing you were beat by someone who showed up late, missed hot laps, missed drivers meeting, missed qualifying, but still was placed in the starting lineup. If I was making the rules, you miss the drivers meeting>you're not racing tonight. Plain and simple. It can happen to anyone once or twice but lets admit it. Their is a pattern here with Scott. Something is not quite right with team Zero.
    8/13/16

Scott was probably late because he was having a hard time deciding what juiced tires to bring to the races this weekend.
    BIG DAVE RACING

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    I hate bloomer for several reasons, him being late and screwing himself is not even in my top ten. I know he's great. But Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong were also great.
    Congrats. So you hate Jimmie Johnson, Richard Petty, Larry Moore, and on and on too correct?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

So Lucas series will do pre-race inspection whenever a driver deems they are ready or did they give bloomer a pass last night and not do a pre race inspection? good grief the creep is such a turd.
    Last edited by IZZOJR16; 02-11-2017 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    It's funny that people think we're hating on Scott because he's late. I'm not a hater, just a realist. He's the greatest of all time but he could be even better than what he is if he didn't pull stunts like tonight. He's dug himself a hole, but I'm sure he'll get out of it. Just seems unnecessary. He's had two months to be ready for tonight. Go ahead and call us haters because we're stating the obvious.
    Not at all Boro. If you're intelligent with your responses not at all, I respect that. It's the retarded sh!t that annoys me. Zach Young, HH, you, I'm sure a couple others, intelligent and true stuff.

He needs to fire that psycho Cody. That pic of him at the awards banquet, I'd fire him asap. Izzo wants to talk about a hall of famer being creepy, his crew guy is freakin creepy. He needs someone of Hicks caliber back, but I think Hicks got tired of that circus.

The not being on time, is ridiculous. I don't care about respecting his fans, but when you are repetitively late, that is a slight against your fans, sponsors, and fellow drivers.

And I would put in the rules about not being on time, because he's abusing the fuk outta being late and getting a provisional.

My name automatically puts people off who don't like Bloomer, but I'm not immune to his circus. And his downfalls. He 100% needs better help, and someone to keep him organized and on track. And if he is still doing "stuff", he needs to quit. Because I agree with Josh on that too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by IZZOJR16 View Post
    So Lucas series with do pre-race inspection whenever a driver deems they are ready or did they give bloomer a pass last night and not do a pre race inspection? good grief the creep is such a turd.
    Creepy? Bloomer isn't creepy, Cody yes.

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    bloomers is following a national tour and shouldn't pull crap like he did tonight.
    Agreed. But please don't be a fan of freakin Jackie Boggs and talk about respect and on time and being professional. He is none of thee above.

How do you race when tech has been closed? It's simple if you don't make tech, you don't race. He cost Jr. the race and looked like an idiot.

Both sides are right here. He's the best ever and a flawed human. I appreciate the skill level, thought process with out of the box thinking, and longevity. I do think it's disrespectful to his peers to show up after tech, look lost causing two cautions and someone the race.

He is what he is great and terrible all in one.