Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

He always talks about being short on help, short on time, short on money. He obviously still loves winning. Why not just close the doors on your own operation and go drive for somebody? He wouldn't make near the money but he wouldn't have near as much crap to deal with. There probably isn't any top ride he couldn't get. Even Clint Bowyer ain't stupid enough not to hire him.

If "help" is his biggest problem, I can't imagine that it would be hard to find somebody drug free and reliable to work with one of the best ever. He could afford to pay them even $1500 a week if he had to in order to get somebody decent. Heck, call Jared Landers he's available. He has to know at least a little bit how to work on the car, and was never late.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    At least his team's represent their sponsors well. They get to the track and do what they get paid to do on time. We can't say the same for Scott. It has nothing to do with Clint at all, he just saying what everyone else wants to say, his words just speak louder because of who he is. If you can't agree with him, then you're not very smart about the business of racing.
    Boyer has been trained for many many years on how to appease sponsors NASCAR style.....Just because he has played the game for along time and knows how to dog and pony for his sponsors doesn't really make him the authority.

As someone else said, let a space come open on that car and see how fast it gets filled.....the only people freaking out about him being late, or his new hauler, his decades old drug arrest, him being washed up, and all the other soap opera scripts are his obbsessors......his sponsors sure aren't , or they would be leaving.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Sounds like to me it's time for a drug test. Just saying...
    Please take one........I predict a lot of midol in your system.

Agree with moonshine.If they are teching cars before they race and you haven't been thru tech then you don't get on the track.This is the Lucas series fault as much as Scott's.He can do what he pleases and there are no consequences.If they would bring their balls with them and not let him on the track if he misses inspection.He would be on time the next time.
    As a competitor that would piss me off,I think that's where Boyer is coming from.

Bloomquist got 4 pages on 4m and didn't even have to race. the guy that got first ???? who won? talk about a bunch of idots. do you get my point

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    As someone else said, let a space come open on that car and see how fast it gets filled.....the only people freaking out about him being late, or his new hauler, his decades old drug arrest, him being washed up, and all the other soap opera scripts are his obbsessors......his sponsors sure aren't , or they would be leaving.
    If you honestly think I'm one of his obsessors, you got me all wrong bud. Me along with a lot of other just don't think it's very professional to be the champion at very top level of this sport, and just show up whenever you because you know you can do it. I'd be saying this if it were my favorite driver....not just because it's Bloomquist.

Like I said last night. I wish I could show up 2 hrs late for work and get paid in full.

it is up to the series to respond. I would guess a majority of their racers are making themselves heard. we will see what happens the next time a regular arrives late.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

To top it off, Scotty causes an accident that cost little Moyer 10 G's. Zero is just what he is. His antics wears thin.

As long as he goes through tech like everyone else who cares he shows up late

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    If you honestly think I'm one of his obsessors, you got me all wrong bud. Me along with a lot of other just don't think it's very professional to be the champion at very top level of this sport, and just show up whenever you because you know you can do it. I'd be saying this if it were my favorite driver....not just because it's Bloomquist.

Like I said last night. I wish I could show up 2 hrs late for work and get paid in full.
    If you were the absolute best at your job and better than anybody else in the country......you could.

Scott gets there late a lot.......wins a lot......hardly an open space on the car....seems like the only people griping about his punctuality are the ones that just have a thing for bloomquist..........his fans or sponsors don't seem to mind......for now.

Bloomer really gave us all a mind screwing and came out on top last night!
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    End of thread......great post.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Bloomer really gave us all a mind screwing and came out on top last night!
    1 night doesn't make a season........but with 4 or 5 active threads talking about his performance....being late....drinking at the rest stops etc.....I think he has the mind game covered.

If not, why would anybody even care.

End of thread......great post.
    There shouldn't be an extra tech time for him. And how much tech time is there when he is already late?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

1 night doesn't make a season........but with 4 or 5 active threads talking about his performance....being late....drinking at the rest stops etc.....I think he has the mind game covered.

If not, why would anybody even care.
    When you look the way he did last night, you don't win anything.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

In my mind and your mind........your right.

In Scott's mind, who knows..

I'm surprised no one has qued up the video from him ramming the guardrail heading out for hot laps at gis a while back by now.

I don't really love or hate Scott , but when people get all stupid and say he's washed up , too stoned to race, etc. etc. it's just ridiculous.

They may be a rolling dumpster fire at times, but the results don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I disagree with this I believe it is done purposely so they don't have as much time to tech his car it seems the only time he is late is when he has hit on something and is winning.

BTW after the winning tear he went on last year did his car spend 3 and a half hours in the tech shed after the race like they did Davenport the year before at Golden Isle ?

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    I disagree with this I believe it is done purposely so they don't have as much time to tech his car it seems the only time he is late is when he has hit on something and is winning.

BTW after the winning tear he went on last year did his car spend 3 and a half hours in the tech shed after the race like they did Davenport the year before at Golden Isle ?
    That's why I said as long as he goes through tech like everyone else. So however they tech others he should be tech the same.

This website mines well shut down when bloomer retires.