Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    his fans came to see him hot lap, qualify, run a heat, and run the a main.
    Sure and his strategy to show up late and side step tech worked masterfully... Again this isn't Napcar, no fleet of haulers on standby, no limitless funds and TV money, just real working men who get paid by what they win. I'm sorry his fans feel cheated, what a sad generation we have here.
    Politically Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Does Sweet show signs?

I haven't really paid attention and to be honest. Its really none of my business if he or Bloomer is on meth.

He doesn't look like he is on Meth but is that a 100 % guarantee NO.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    You realize that's Litey or his twin, so logic doesn't apply. You can search before and afters and there is no doubt when someone is a crackhead or a methhead.
    There is no doubt if someone is truly addictive to meth you would know it.

During Bloomers early days and a lot of them at Florence where I go, made me decide that I was not really going to be a fan of his. No great loss to him for sure. However, he was always holding up the show with a prima donna type entrance. Late, wait, late wait. UGH. I thought the heck with this guy.
    He is great at what he does, obviously. He not everyone's cup of tea, though. His approach to being timely has not altered a bit since I first saw him in 1988. That is until tracks and racing series put their foot down.

The drivers have had the power, they've chosen to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by COKEandaSMILE View Post
    The drivers have had the power, they've chosen to not use it.
    Yeah but its gonna bite them in the rear in the long run!

They have rattled the wrong dogs cage!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

<textarea id="vB_Editor_QR_editor" name="message" rows="8" cols="60" tabindex="1"></textarea>
    <script type="text/javascript">//<![CDATA[
    vB_Editor['vB_Editor_QR'] = new vB_Text_Editor('vB_Editor_QR', {"customConfig":"http:\/\/www.4m.net\/clientscript\/ckeditor_config.js?v=420","contentsCss":"http:\/\/www.4m.net\/css.php?styleid=2&amp;langid=1&amp;d=1486052037&am p;td=ltr&amp;sheet=editor_contents.css","yuiUpload Css":"http:\/\/www.4m.net\/css.php?styleid=2&langid=1&d=1486052037&td=ltr&she et=yuiupload.css","vbulletin":{"securitytoken":"14 86938780-3f91edfae642aafaf19660f0203ebb2ef39ceb74","bburl": "http:\/\/www.4m.net","bbcodecache":

lol!!!

He is not on Meth. That is ridiculous.

How well i know, look who I am a fan of. LOL

It's pretty simple he tweaks on his cars until the last possible minute and sometimes he shows up late. Obviously some are tired of it which I can't really blame his competitors. I think the new rule along with josh winning on night 2 may have poked the bear!
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Although I agree Meth is a really bad drug, I don't agree at all Scott is on Meth, one should probably read about the drug and then would see he shows no sign of being on Meth.

Why are they late sometimes who knows but there could be many reasons. One thing about it he gets a lot of attention when he is late.
    In your last paragraph, you asked and answered your own question.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Well there you have it then lol

Like it or not Scott is the best that our sport has seen in a long time if ever. No I'm not a fan but getting on here and starting stupid rumors just because the guy showed up late is really showing everybody's maturity level. And honestly even if he was doing some of the things people are talking about its honestly nobody's business but his and anybody that it would hurt or effect.

Everybody, whether your hating or loving the guy, is just giving him exactly what he wants, Attention. He doesn't care what kind it is he eats it up. Why do you think he loves getting booed? It gives him the dedication and motivation to go out and win the race to shut them all up.

And as far as him being late, yes it is only hurting himself. Other than that and the fact that he singlehandedly cost Billy Jr the win for cruising around on the tail of the field and I'm not sure if he got sideways or if Jr spun him but either way he should've at least moved or lifted and let the leader go on by. I know that's not the Bloomquist way but it would've been the respectful thing to do. I'm sure he would want the tail car to move out of his way if he was leading and ran into that same situation.

But all in all I was glad to see Overton get him a big win. He deserved it. And Congrats to Devin Moran for picking up a podium finish. I hope he does good on the WoO tour!

I'm ready for March 17th!!!
    Next Race: 3/31/18 "Bunny 20's" with Sprints, Late Models, Modifieds and Sport Mods
    *We will also be having an Easter Egg Hunt @ 3:00 so bring the kids out for a fun and enjoyable Saturday night as we open the 2018 race season*

Check out all pictures from Atomic Speedway on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/luvracinBig...?ref=bookmarks

**Atomic Speedway Official Track Photographer**

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    You realize that's Litey or his twin, so logic doesn't apply. You can search before and afters and there is no doubt when someone is a crackhead or a methhead.
    You realize I have won more races than you have been to? My logic is more than sound. I have no idea what his real issue is, but I am sure he has an issue...

Quote Originally Posted by FieldFiller View Post
    Not sure how to attach an image of the screenshot on here, but apparently Clint Bowyer was not too pleased with Bloomquist's antics.He tweeted "If the champion can't seem to make pretech or hot laps or hell even qualifying. He shouldn't get a provisional. Number says it all. #sickofit".
    Bloomer is not the cheater Clint is. And if hes upset its because he don,t want his cars to look so bad when bloomer fly,s by . Hes one of the biggest reason Waltrip quit .

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    You realize I have won more races than you have been to? My logic is more than sound. I have no idea what his real issue is, but I am sure he has an issue...
    You're never coming back from fantasy island are you Oldhag?

The late, great pavement star (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Trickle was also notoriously a late arrival. Many moons ago he came to Las Vegas' long gone Craig Road Speedway for their big fall show. His brother lives there and while (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) was well known he wasn't the superdraw of his midwest roots. He showed up late at Craig Road and they said too bad but you're out of luck. That's the way chronic late arrivals should be treated. P.S. I think oldfart50 won it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    During Bloomers early days and a lot of them at Florence where I go, made me decide that I was not really going to be a fan of his. No great loss to him for sure. However, he was always holding up the show with a prima donna type entrance. Late, wait, late wait. UGH. I thought the heck with this guy.
    He is great at what he does, obviously. He not everyone's cup of tea, though. His approach to being timely has not altered a bit since I first saw him in 1988. That is until tracks and racing series put their foot down.
    I don't even recall him ever making the fans wait one time at Florence. You're just making up an excuse to not like him. You're driver got beat too often???? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    He always does, but usually disagrees with his own answers!!! hahahahahaahhaa

Quote Originally Posted by clayton_wetter View Post
    he always does, but usually disagrees with his own answers!!! Hahahahahaahhaa
    are you still hearing crickets?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!